Ivf oct/nov/dec

Sweetness - It takes about 4-5 days for that much to get out of my system.

I had my scan this morning; looks like I have 25 follicles now, but all will depend on my e2. So I am waiting for my message to find out. The largest is 15, there were 13 and 12's as well.

That is great hun!!!:thumbup: It looks like you are going to have lots of nice healthy eggs for your ER!!! Fingers crossed that your E2 levels are good!! Good luck and baby dust to you!! :dust::dust::dust:

Wanna- Thats exciting! Both you guys have a lot of follies. Also be careful doing too many workouts with your ovaries that big!! and your estrogen is good!

Thanks Sweet!!!:hugs: My workouts are low impact because I just do speed walking so hopefully it should be okay.:thumbup: Although after the ET I am going to have a day or two of rest and scale it back to a normal paced shorter walk to give the embryos a chance to get snuggled in!! :thumbup:

After much debate with DH and thinking on it for a while I have decided to put back 3 embryos. This is me assuming I have enough healthy embryos at the end of the process to put back 3. My thought process is that if we end up with 3 babies, we could handle it, even though I know it would be overwhelming at times. But we have 4 bedrooms so we have enough room in our house. I also would be upset if I didn't put back 3 and none of the embryos took, I would be thinking in the back of my mind, "What if I had put in one more, I could of been pregnant right now", Plus I would really love twins. I also feel like if my DH & me were like normal fertile couples after 3 years of TTC we probably would of had 2 to 3 kids by now on our own. Plus since I am hoping to only spend all of this $$ once I might as well go all out and do everything that I can. I think 3 embryos will give me better odds of getting a BFP... more bang for the buck.. LOL..:winkwink: We can complete our family in one pregnancy. :thumbup: Plus I am in my 30's now, I might be more conservative if I was in my 20's still.

wanna - Sounds like you had a fantastic scan today ;) And I am with you on putting back 3 embies! I am almost 39, so I feel 3 is a good number to put back!!!

So I got the call, my e2 is now at 1447 :happydance: So it is rising nicely! I go back Monday morning and ER is set for Wednesday morning. They don't even want me doing any meds Monday morning; just lupron. Trigger will be Monday evening :)

Yay mich see I told you!

Wanna I would do the same I even thought about it at my age just because I have NEVER had a positive and want the best chances possible.

Im feeling af cramping off and on its dull and achy im pretty much nervous that its my AF headed this way. Ughhhhh

wanna - Sounds like you had a fantastic scan today ;) And I am with you on putting back 3 embies! I am almost 39, so I feel 3 is a good number to put back!!!

So I got the call, my e2 is now at 1447 :happydance: So it is rising nicely! I go back Monday morning and ER is set for Wednesday morning. They don't even want me doing any meds Monday morning; just lupron. Trigger will be Monday evening :)

That is great news that your E2 levels have increased nicely!!! :thumbup: I am super excited for your ER!!! I hope you get lots of nice healthy eggs!!!:happydance::happydance:

Yay mich see I told you!

Wanna I would do the same I even thought about it at my age just because I have NEVER had a positive and want the best chances possible.

Im feeling af cramping off and on its dull and achy im pretty much nervous that its my AF headed this way. Ughhhhh

Fingers crossed that the :witch: stays away!!! :af::af::af::af::dust::dust::dust:

Lots of girls said that they had AF type cramps before they got their BFP,and they thought AF was coming, and it never showed!!! Good luck to you!!! :dust::dust::dust:

yay michelle!! told you!! so if you still have 2 days estrogen should be 2500+ when you trigger and then it will go up even more so I bet you get 20 or so eggies!!! This is wonderful!!

sweet: you are not out! AF is not gonna come!

Michelle & Wanna - Great folicles ladies! Hope everything goes as planned for both of you.
:dust: :dust:

JDH - Excited to see your results girl! :dust:

Sweet - finally some symptoms and you think it's the witch. Lol, not this month! She's not coming, Halloween was last month Hun! :dust:

Ash- I'm sorry to hear about your beta. Glad they could talked to you about different options so that next time will be a success. I am sorry. :hugs:

Mo- Great news!! How exciting to think that you are implanting right now! And great picture!!!

Happy- Congrats on your Beta!!:happydance: Hope the days pass by quickly and you can see your little bean/beans!! And I agree... would love to see some twins!!

Sweetness- I was just thinking about time off work. I want to take time off from ER to after ET. I work in the hospital and need to give em heads up... not sure how that will go. Attempting to get medical leave. What did you tell your work? And I have also heard that women get AF like cramps with a BFP!!!!! :bfp:

Mells- Glad your IUI went well!!! Lots of luck!:thumbup:

First- Sounds promising! Digi's aren't nearly as sensitive. Get a FRER!!!

Wanna- WOW!!! Great news! Sounds like a promising cycle. I think 3 is good. I think if my doc can get us to 3 embryos, I will do that too!

Michelle- Lots of luck for your ER!!!!

AFM- I got to talk to my IVF coordinator yesterday. Trying to figure how to coordinate time off work. I work at a hospital and I need to have time off. Trying to get medical leave. But infertility treatments as a reason is shaky. Any advice.

Cali- I work in a hospital too and I know in the ER I work at they are AWESOME! They put me in triage before ER cause RE didnt want me pulling up patients etc. I also went to weekends so I couls have Mon- Fri off and took last weekend off. My charge nurse also called and checked and since I already had sat off she wanted to see if I wanted to go ahead and take tomorrow too so of course I said yes :). No paycheck for me next week but thts what DH for :) But hospitals are or should work with you pretty good they should have an understanding and I hope they do work with you!!

Hi Everyone

I have taken the plunge and joined this forum after browsing through it quite alot online, so please forgive any lack of knowledge!!!

A little bit about me: I have just turned 38 and have been trying to concieve since June 2011.

I was referred to a fertility expert in January of this year and all inital tests were fine. What they did find however is that my FSH level was high for my age at 11.6. I had my AMH done which came back at 3.1.

Decided maybe to pursue IVF privately and then thought all my prayers had been answered in April this year when I found out I was pregnant however I miscarried in May at 9+1. Devestated to say the least!!!

Have now made the decision to try IVF privately again as we have been TTC since M/C and nothing. Gonna get a first consultation in the next few weeks!!

Any advice of sharing of similar experiences/sucess stories would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hi Ladies,

I jammed my finger in a car door, so I can't type. But I'm reading and "thanking" all your updates :hugs:

Katherine- Welcome! This is any awesome thread and any questions you have everyone answers them for the most part! GL with your IVF This was my first round too and def and up and down roller coster

Thanks Sweetness_87

Sorry to hear of your failed IUI's, fingers crossed this will work out better for you. You're absolutely right about the up and down rollercoaster!! My consultant did go over with me what IVF entails and it sounds like there is a huge emotional impact on a couple having treatment. At least we have the courage to try!!

good luck again!!

Katherine - Welcome. This too was my first try at IVf and my cycle was converted to and IUI bc of slow response to meds.

First - Hope you finger heals soon.

Michelle - great numbers...I'm jealous. LOL!

Sweet - keeping my fx'd for you.

ASM - 12 days left of 2 WW. I'm headed back home tomorrow after being in "the city" for 2 weeks. Can't wait to see my baby girl (my dog) Shelby.

Sweetness- I am in NICU and I have a set schedule which makes it a little harder. I just don't want to burn through all my PTO. My RE said he would write a note. Thinking of taking time off for anticipated time of egg retrievel to lastest possible transfer. I am a 3 day transfer so it shouldn't be too bad. I want to take it easy like you. Our mothers sounds alike. She said she can come over and help out. I want to get the best possible outcome knowing we did everything! Glad your charge is being so awesome. Makes it easier knowing work is supportive.

First: OUCH!!! Hope you're fingers feeling well soon! I just love looking at your profile picture!! :)

Katherine- Welcome! I am also new here too and everyone has been wonderful. It is a great support and makes you feel like you're not so alone. When's your consult appt? I wrote down a bunch of questions before hand so I wouldn't forget what I wanted to ask. That is my only advice as this is my first IVF attempt....and hopefully only! ;)

Mells- Hang in there!!! 2WW is so torturous!!!!

Hey guys! I am on the bc pills for 9 more days. Thank goodness!! I'm so over feeling down in the dumps. My retrieval is scheduled for the 10th. Anyone have any advise I should know before I start the shots?

Wishing everyone luck!! This is such an annoying thing for us to be going through =/

Hi Ladies,

I jammed my finger in a car door, so I can't type. But I'm reading and "thanking" all your updates :hugs:

Finger update: DH made me a splint out of q-tips. So sweet :) Going to urgent care in the morning.

Testing update: DH even agreed that there is a second line on my 3am test!!! We are cautiously optimistic. It's 6dp5dt, so still a big chance of it not sticking. Either way, I can't sleep. We've never had a second line before. :wohoo:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=517037&d=1353234117

First - I totally see it, YAY!! :happydance::happydance:

Bet a digi would work too hun, it looks like a good line to me.

This thread is so lucky! I'm defo testing and posting pics on Wed (PMA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->