Ivf oct/nov/dec

First - Congrat's on that second line! :happydance: I hope your finger is better soon too.

Katherine - Welcome aboard hun! :dust:

Trophy - Good Luck with your cycle girl! :dust:

Wanna - Take it easy. Nothing is more important then that right now!

Sweet - Finally get some symptoms and think it's the witch. She is not coming, Halloween was last month girl. :dust:

I have been getting really really painful cramps today. Not sure if this is normal and the cause of the progesterone vaginal pills or not but I hope so. It's really unbearable at times(Even screaming in pain at times). I feel like they are getting worse too. Can anyone give me any insight on this since this is the first time I've ever taken these pills through the vagina?

Ughhh I had more AF cramps last night. Couldn't sleep was googling everything. I just have a bad feeling. Plus this is AF routine and she is suppose to be here in 4 days. Perfect timing

Hush up!!! many girls have af symptoms right before bfp... how many days post transfer are you now??

Ughhh I had more AF cramps last night. Couldn't sleep was googling everything. I just have a bad feeling. Plus this is AF routine and she is suppose to be here in 4 days. Perfect timing

Hush up!!! many girls have af symptoms right before bfp... how many days post transfer are you now??

5dp6dt. It's just hard. NEVER had a positive and I feel" her" coming. Just sucks

So I've decided to have a BETA done. It's not something they offer in UK as routine, but because of my history they've said I can have some done to check on progress.

So my first one will be Friday, depending on the result on Wed! Then i'll have another Monday and was thinking another on the following Friday. Do you think that will give enough of a scope to check the progress?

I've never, in the past, go a higher BETA than 500odd, it was always at this point that it seemed to stop and drop.

sweet: you could test today with an early test and it should show. when did you have the trigger??

JDH: GL wednesday and Friday!! :)

I am finding it hard to resist to purchase HPTs.. I was just looking on amazon and thinking they will be here wednesday afternoon for thursday am test... hmmm...but I had to leave the site. DH doesnt want me to test but I have to for my own sanity, esp since beta is 11 days away!!

Have you tested yet? How many days past transfer are you? First just got her BFP at 5dp5dt I believe. They are possible this early, although not always.

:dust:

Mo- I triggered 2500 units Wednesday at 600-630. You think it would be out by now?

Mo- I triggered 2500 units Wednesday at 600-630. You think it would be out by now?

It takes 7-10 days for 10,000 iu so with only 2500, I'd say 2-3 days. I'd get 4-5 of the same test. Then test tomorrow morning, and each morning for the next few days. If it is positive, then be cautiously optimistic, and take one the next day. If the following days test is darker then you are pregnant, and if it gets lighter then you know it was just the HCG shot. At this point though IMO, if the stick goes pink then you are probably pregnant, I doubt the HCG would still be in your system. :hug:

i agree. i think the initial would be out as its been 13 days and the wed boost should be out as well as its been 3.5 days (almost 4).

Fingers crossed that the :witch: stays away hun!!! I hope you get your BFP!!!:af::af::af::af::dust::dust:

Did you decide when you were going to :test: yet???

I have been getting really really painful cramps today. Not sure if this is normal and the cause of the progesterone vaginal pills or not but I hope so. It's really unbearable at times(Even screaming in pain at times). I feel like they are getting worse too. Can anyone give me any insight on this since this is the first time I've ever taken these pills through the vagina?

I am not sure what is normal with cramping in early pregnancy, but I think you should probably ask your DR to make sure what you are feeling is normal. They might want to do an ultrasound to take a look at everything and make sure it is okay?:shrug: Did you take a look at the side effects of the medications you are on to see if cramping is one of them?? You can also post a question in the pregnancy first trimester thread and the pregnant ladies are always really nice and will talk to you about what they are experiencing. :thumbup: I hope everything is going to be okay!! :hugs::hugs: Keep us updated with how everything goes!!:hugs::hugs:

All i have in the house is three test and they are digital

Time to take a trip to the store and get a FRER!!!!! :thumbup: Digis aren't as sensitive as FRER, and since you will be testing early you don't want the Digi to give you a false negative. Digis are 50 miu and FRER is like 25 from what I have read.

So I've decided to have a BETA done. It's not something they offer in UK as routine, but because of my history they've said I can have some done to check on progress.

So my first one will be Friday, depending on the result on Wed! Then i'll have another Monday and was thinking another on the following Friday. Do you think that will give enough of a scope to check the progress?

I've never, in the past, go a higher BETA than 500odd, it was always at this point that it seemed to stop and drop.

Good luck for when you do your bloods!!! :dust::dust::dust: I don't blame you for wanting to do bloods to put your mind at ease!! I hope that you are going to have a H&H 9 months!!! :dust::dust:

sweet: you could test today with an early test and it should show. when did you have the trigger??

JDH: GL wednesday and Friday!! :)

I am finding it hard to resist to purchase HPTs.. I was just looking on amazon and thinking they will be here wednesday afternoon for thursday am test... hmmm...but I had to leave the site. DH doesnt want me to test but I have to for my own sanity, esp since beta is 11 days away!!

Good luck for when you do test!!!:dust::dust::dust: I hope you get a blazing dark BFP!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

I know when it comes to my 2WW after ET i wont be able to wait either!!! I am a POASA myself!! :haha::blush:

Sweet - Don't give up. I was bawling the night before my beta because I was so sure AF was coming. I had been having AF-type cramps for a couple days in advance, and she was due to show up. Then I got a positive. I really wonder if there are any symptoms/lack of symptoms that are a for sure sign of BFP or BFN.

Want - Sorry you are feeling so aweful. :( I am taking the Crinone progesterone gel and I think it has really caused some ichy symptoms. I haven't really experineced painful cramps like that though. That sounds terrible. For sure call your doc! :hugs:

Welcome to Katherine!

GRATS to First! :hugs: I can definitely see the pink line.

JDH - Good luck on your upcoming betas!

Michelle - Glad your body is listening up and doing what it is supposed to! Yay for Estradiol increase!

Wanna - Sounds like things are coming along. You are getting so close! I have big sisters and I am way younger than all of my siblings. It is like having three moms! Good, but overwhelming at times. LOL

AFM - Bring on the morning sickness! Feeling some major nasea. And some crazy mood swings. Poor DH has been so patient though! Couldn't ask for a better support.

hey ladies, i will catch up properly with you all tomorrow i am running on empty at the minute:cry: and i had a car accident tonight with my son in the car. we are both fine but he car not so much which is not greaat considering i need it for work and its almost christmas:cry::cry:

on another note, i have my final scan tomorrow at 8.45am and they will tell me when to trigger and what time ER is on wednesday so Fx'd i will have lots of nice follies. i am REALLY nervous about the ER as at my clinic they do no sedate you they give IV morphine and gas and air is optional so im really scared:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->