Ivf oct/nov/dec

Yay tcmc!!!

Okay girls... I dunno what to do... I don't have my hpts yet but I decide to use an opk since yesterday... Did one am them pm... This is the cb digital.. Line was darker in pm (although I know you are not supposed to read the lines) then this am I just did one and I was not expecting this but it's freaking positive.... I got a smiley... Maybe I'm reading into this too much but Its giving me some hope.... Should I run to the store and take a hpt on my way to work?? Id probably look like a crazy lady right?? Lol :) in getting a little excited!

Mo - that sounds really promising!! I would get a test but I am a crazy poas type person.

Wanna - I was instructed not to take meds the morning I ended up triggering. I went in for b/w and u/s and then the nurse called in the afternoon and said to trigger that night. It was kind of a bummer because I had just purchased another Gonal-f pen because I thought I would be stimming for one more day. So definitely wait if you can before you order more meds. You are getting so close!

Ash - welcome back! We've missed you! Glad you had fun over the weekend with OH.

tcmc - yay for triggering!!

Lucie - good luck with your hysteroscopy today!

Okay OMG OMG OMG OMG

Is this for real??? No Hcg shot so it's freaking real!! Right?? Omg!!

https://i.imgur.com/iSgmMl.jpg

So, 12dp2dt or 14dpo today and I couldn't wait any longer, figured it may show something on a FRER by now if it's going to. (I've got my digi for Friday that i'm going to keep till then.)

Well, guess who got her :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

I'm so over the moon at the mo and on :cloud9:

I know it's early with my history, but i'm just praying for super sticky babies and hope my meds are like glue :haha:

I have attached my beautiful 2 pink lines for you to see :happydance:

I hope they're both in there :baby::baby:

Attachments

• SAM_0462.jpg
    SAM_0462.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
Mo - We posted at the same time lol Yes that's real!! How exciting - 2 BFP's in the space of 5 mins

Yay - I love this thread, it's so lucky xx

Congrats Mo and JDH. 2 :bfp: this morning!!!!!

So, so very happy for you both!!!!! :hug:

Yayyyyyy!!!! Congrats Mo and JDH!!! :happydance::happydance:

How cool you posted at the same time!!!

Me too jdh!! I wasn't expecting 2 lines yet! I told myself before I dunked the stick that it's prob negative but it's early so don't worry... Line came up in like 30 seconds!! I've never had that before!! This thread is amazing!! I love my dr! :)

Thanks guys! My ticker's up already! Decided i'm going to enjoy and relish every minute and just pray it lasts to term.

Looking forward to hearing my BETA number on Friday now x

Okay OMG OMG OMG OMG

Is this for real??? No Hcg shot so it's freaking real!! Right?? Omg!!

https://i.imgur.com/iSgmMl.jpg

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! That is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: H&H 9 months!!!!!

Me too jdh!! I wasn't expecting 2 lines yet! I told myself before I dunked the stick that it's prob negative but it's early so don't worry... Line came up in like 30 seconds!! I've never had that before!! This thread is amazing!! I love my dr! :)

So exciting!! You and Happybunny have given me so much hope since I'll be doing a FET eventually too. I'm planning to do a single embryo transfer as well :). Congrats Mo!!

So, 12dp2dt or 14dpo today and I couldn't wait any longer, figured it may show something on a FRER by now if it's going to. (I've got my digi for Friday that i'm going to keep till then.)

I know it's early with my history, but i'm just praying for super sticky babies and hope my meds are like glue :haha:

YIIIIPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! What wonderful news!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

2 BFP's in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully all of you girl's good luck will rub off of me!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Well girls I had a final count and I have a total of 14 follicles 8 on the left and 6 on the right :) I am doing my trigger injection tonight at 10pm and ER is set for 10am on wednesday!!

That is great news hun!!! Everything is looking great!! I hope you have lots of healthy eggs for your ER!!! Good luck!!! :dust::dust::dust:

I am on almost the same schedule as you right now and I might have my ER anywhere from Wed - Friday of this week is when they will most likely do it!!:thumbup:

OMG!! CONGRATULATIONS jdh and mo:happydance::happydance::hugs: so so happy for you both!

i hope this thread is as lucky for me as it has been for you:hugs:

thank you all for you support i really hope most of the follicles have nice strong eggs in them i hope i get a good number its all so nerve wrecking!!

so something strange that did happen im hoping its a good omen:haha: i was talking to the Dr and discovered that he was actually the surgeon that came in and done my emergency C-section when i had my son 9 years ago!!

CONGRATS JDH!!!!! So excited for you!! :baby::baby::yipee::yipee:

Hi Ladies,

I jammed my finger in a car door, so I can't type. But I'm reading and "thanking" all your updates :hugs:

Finger update: DH made me a splint out of q-tips. So sweet :) Going to urgent care in the morning.

Testing update: DH even agreed that there is a second line on my 3am test!!! We are cautiously optimistic. It's 6dp5dt, so still a big chance of it not sticking. Either way, I can't sleep. We've never had a second line before. :wohoo:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=517037&d=1353234117

OMG!!! CONGRATS First!!!:baby::yellow::holly::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->