Ivf oct/nov/dec

All i have in the house is three test and they are digital

Time to take a trip to the store and get a FRER!!!!! :thumbup: Digis aren't as sensitive as FRER, and since you will be testing early you don't want the Digi to give you a false negative. Digis are 50 miu and FRER is like 25 from what I have read.

I agree the First Response Early Result. I've seen them at Target and Walmart in a buy 2 get 1 free! They state that they are as sensitive as 25miu, but I've read that they have to say that is the standard. They are actually much more sensitive than that, and can possibly test as little as 12miu. Sounds to me like you need to take a trip to your nearest big box store and buy some FRER's! Use the digitals later on (like BETA test day). :hug: :dust: I hope this is it!!!!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while.. I just haven'y really had much to say.

I broke out in hives a few days ago from the Lupron, but my Dr doesn't feel that it is severe enough to stop the Lupron, so I'm just taking benadryl to combat the hives. So far its working but now I'm getting horrible headaches. UGH. I only have 8 more full shots of Lupron before I start stimming a week tomorrow. :thumbup: Then I just have to take a little Lupron each day of stims to keep my ovaries from ovulating. So I just keep marking the days off my calendar!

I also got my stim kit and I separated all my drugs into individual ziploc's so I can throw them into my purse for the day. I have to do the injections between 2-4pm everyday, so yes I'll be at work. So much fun!

So that is what is up with me..

Ash - I'm so sorry hun.. :hug: Are you going to try again? Let us know how you are doing. I've been exactly where you are now, and I know how much it hurts. :hug:

Where is everyone else in their cycle? I for one can't wait until Nov 26th!

:hugs: and :dust: to all!

hey ladies, i will catch up properly with you all tomorrow i am running on empty at the minute:cry: and i had a car accident tonight with my son in the car. we are both fine but he car not so much which is not greaat considering i need it for work and its almost christmas:cry::cry:

on another note, i have my final scan tomorrow at 8.45am and they will tell me when to trigger and what time ER is on wednesday so Fx'd i will have lots of nice follies. i am REALLY nervous about the ER as at my clinic they do no sedate you they give IV morphine and gas and air is optional so im really scared:cry:

I am so sorry about your accident!!! But I am glad that everyone is safe!! Big hugs to you hun!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck with your ER!! I hope you have lots of healthy eggs!!:dust::dust: I am sure that you will be fine hun, your DR will make sure the process goes smoothly and that you are going to be alright!! :hugs::hugs:

Quick Question girls .... Did you girls take your Stimming meds on the day that you did your trigged shot? Was the trigger day the last day you did the Stimming meds or did you do them the next day as well??? I am on the long lupron protocol cycle with Gonal F and Menopur.

some people do some people dont. i didnt for any of my 3 cycles. it depends on your scan and e2 levels. most likely not though. i took stimms the evening and my u/s showed i was ready to trigger which i did that evening

some people do some people dont. i didnt for any of my 3 cycles. it depends on your scan and e2 levels. most likely not though. i took stimms the evening and my u/s showed i was ready to trigger which i did that evening

Okay, thanks for the info!! :flower: It sounds like I am going to have to be patient and see what my ultrasound shows tomorrow. I know they will have to give me instructions for what to do next as well with my injections.

Did you have to take your lupron on the day of trigger?

I am trying to figure out if I am going to have enough meds or not to make it through Stims, so that is part of the reason why I am asking... but I should know after my appointment tomorrow.

Alright girls ... so I wanted to say that I'm 2 days past beta, and although I'm really upset that it was negative, I think I'm ready to come back ... I'm still going to have my days but I do miss you girls. I went on on Friday night after the negative beta and had some drinks and played pool with my OH (one of our favorite things to do together) and we had a GREAT time! So, that kind of helped me get over it .. not that it was good to drink but it had been so long since I had been out having a good time because of all of the meds and bloated ness so it felt good.

wanna - I didn't do any stimming meds the night that I did my trigger because they were worried about over stimming me since my e2 was around 6000. I think everyone is different!

sweet - fingers crossed for you girl! I really hope you get your bfp! You deserve it and it would be amazing if you don't have to go through the IVF again!

Mo - i really hope your beta comes back positive also and you can stop going through all of this craziness!

ali - thank you and I know a lot of women go through IVF more than once but it's very disheartening when it doesn't work the first time ... :\ I'll be going through another IVF in december or the beginning of January. I can't wait honestly! I want to see what my doctor is going to do differently and just what's going to happen. I will NOT be researching about IVF successes this time around and I will also NOT be testing pre beta! :)

I know I missed people but I have been MIA and will just catch up as the day go on. I am thinking of all of you and really wish the best for all of you :hugs:

Thank all of you again for your support and understanding through my ... rough time.

wanna: i did my morning dose of lupron. (well last cycle i took a very low dose of lupron twice daily)... they may have you trigger with it depending on the e2 levels, but usually just take the hcg.

welcome back ash! i hope the next cycle is it. i am scared right now! im only 2dp6dt and cant wait to test.

Mo - I have my FX'd for you and I really hope you get your bfp! I will be thinking of you! Are you going to be testing early?

well, dh doesnt want me to but i just broke down and ordered hpts from amazon and they will arrive wednesday pm so probably use the wondfo then and frer or answer thurs/friday..very nervous! no symptoms yet except i keep getting hungry on/off and a headache.

Alright girls ... so I wanted to say that I'm 2 days past beta, and although I'm really upset that it was negative, I think I'm ready to come back ... I'm still going to have my days but I do miss you girls. I went on on Friday night after the negative beta and had some drinks and played pool with my OH (one of our favorite things to do together) and we had a GREAT time! So, that kind of helped me get over it .. not that it was good to drink but it had been so long since I had been out having a good time because of all of the meds and bloated ness so it felt good.

wanna - I didn't do any stimming meds the night that I did my trigger because they were worried about over stimming me since my e2 was around 6000. I think everyone is different!

sweet - fingers crossed for you girl! I really hope you get your bfp! You deserve it and it would be amazing if you don't have to go through the IVF again!

Mo - i really hope your beta comes back positive also and you can stop going through all of this craziness!

ali - thank you and I know a lot of women go through IVF more than once but it's very disheartening when it doesn't work the first time ... :\ I'll be going through another IVF in december or the beginning of January. I can't wait honestly! I want to see what my doctor is going to do differently and just what's going to happen. I will NOT be researching about IVF successes this time around and I will also NOT be testing pre beta! :)

I know I missed people but I have been MIA and will just catch up as the day go on. I am thinking of all of you and really wish the best for all of you :hugs:

Thank all of you again for your support and understanding through my ... rough time.

I am glad you are back hun!!! We all missed you!!! :hugs::hugs: I can completely understand needing a break though. I have had to take several breaks over my LTTC journey over these last 3 years!! Going through an IVF cycle really takes a toll on you both emotionally and phsyically. I am glad that you and your OH had a good time together and that you were able to get your mind off of things. :hugs:

Good luck for your next IVF cycle hun!!! :dust::dust::dust:

One other quick question,Even though you stopped Stims, Did you do your lupron injection on the day of your trigger and the day after? I know the lupron keeps the eggs in place so you dont ovulate to soon and loose your eggs before the ER.

wanna: i did my morning dose of lupron. (well last cycle i took a very low dose of lupron twice daily)... they may have you trigger with it depending on the e2 levels, but usually just take the hcg.

welcome back ash! i hope the next cycle is it. i am scared right now! im only 2dp6dt and cant wait to test.

Thanks for this info hun!!! :thumbup: Tomorrow after my appointment I should know what my next injections and when trigger will be... etc...

Wanna, the day of the trigger I was instructed not to take any meds. I still have two vials of follistim and lupron left. Do you take your meds in the morning? Good luck tomorrow I hope everything goes well.

Mo, I have a good feeling about you. Good luck on Wednesday.

Ash, I'm so glad you are back. We all missed you. I'm so happy you are looking forward to your new cycle. It sounds like you had a great time with your OH.

Alicatt, I'm sorry you broke out in hives. You are not too far out from staring your meds. Fx for you.

Want, I'm sorry about the cramping. Just today I started cramping. I hope everything goes well and your cramping stops.

happy when did you test?? and any symptoms before positive hpt??

I tested at 6dp5dt. My only symptoms were like a stabbing feeling in my breast and cramping around 3dp5dt. I did have major hot flashes too which got me thinking that maybe I was pregnant.

Wanna, the day of the trigger I was instructed not to take any meds. I still have two vials of follistim and lupron left. Do you take your meds in the morning? Good luck tomorrow I hope everything goes well.

Thanks for the info Happy. I have been doing my injections with my sister helping me every day around 12, so I was a little worried because my DR apointment isn't until 1:30 tomorrow and I was worried about delaying my meds until later in the day because I normally take them around 12 every day. I have an hour drive to get to the DR's office as well. I am worried about my eggs being released too soon if I don't take my meds until later in the day. I am going to call my DR's office first thing in the morning to see if I need to do my normal injections tomorrow at my usual time or if they think I might need to do the trigger shot tomorrow instead based on my ultrasound. :wacko:

I can tell that my body should be ovulating soon because I got the clear cervical mucus today and I have been feeling ovulation type cramps so I am getting nervous my eggs will leave the gates early.

:wave: Hi to all! I've been lurking while I'm waiting for things to start up with me.

Ali, I had the same issue with lupron. I broke out in nasty hives. My dr. eventually just had me stop it all together. That's why I was very glad to hear I wouldn't be on it this cycle.

Ash, glad you are back. :hugs: I hope you get some answers at your follow up.

As for me, tomorrow marks 1 week until I stop BC. I also have my hysteroscopy tomorrow. Then stims start on the 30th!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

JDH - Good Luck This Week! :dust:

Sweet - Can't wait to hear your good news!:dust:

Wanna & Whisper - thanks for your response. Doc said it's normal because of the suppositories. I just wish it didn't hurt so much. Also, felt some nausea last couple days. ugh. I will try posting in one of those 1st trimester threads

Tcmc - Sorry about your car accident. Glad you and your son are ok.

Ash - Welcome back! We went through something simular with our 1st IVF because we had the first beta comeback positive and then the 2nd one was negative. I know what you are feeling hun. It's good that you cameback to the group because our support will help you move forward. :hugs:

Happy - Thanks! I hope your cramps aren't as bad as mine have been.

Lucie - Glad you decided to stop lurking, lol. Good Luck tomorrow!

Hi ladies. I am sittin in the fertility clinic now waiting tO be called in for my scan. They will also be telling me when to trigger! My nerves are really setting in now stomach is doing back flips and have had to run to the bathroom alot TMI lol will let u all know wot happens :)

Well girls I had a final count and I have a total of 14 follicles 8 on the left and 6 on the right :) I am doing my trigger injection tonight at 10pm and ER is set for 10am on wednesday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->