Ivf oct/nov/dec

I am absent for 1 weekend!! And 3 :bfp::baby::baby::baby::crib::yellow::oneofeach::yipee::friends::wohoo::bunny::holly::xmas4::xmas12::dust:

Who is next to test? Who is next for ET? Who is next for ER?

I took my last bcp on sat night:happydance: Expecting AF any day now! :thumbup: Starting stimms 8 days!!!

Congrats to the BFPs!!! :)

Had my hysteroscopy, and it was fine. Apparently the opening of my cervix is pretty small and the Dr. had a LOT of trouble getting through. That was the worst part of the whole procedure. He had to try a couple different tools until he was finally able to get through. Once that was done, there was no pain at all. He also said everything looks good!

Congrats ladies I'm soooo excited!!!

Did you all have any symptoms?? You know I'm a symptom person lol. Prob cause I never have any lol.

Tcmc that's great! You have a lot

Okkkkkk so situation I only have digis in my house I would go buy the others that I like but live 20 min from a store gas station etc sooo I have been testing with them since fri. Well of course fri I got a "yes" sign and I tested sat sun with the first response digitals and they all said "yes" well my friend gave me a clear blue easy digital test so I decided to test with that today and it said "pregnant" welllllll I'm not sure about these test or anything because never taken them and I'm hoping the 2500 units from Wednesday is out of my system ( I mean I haven't really done a lot so afraid it's still there) anyway I don't feel as its real due to AF cramping and I don't have ANY sore bb and still afraid it's yes hcg shot lingering around. Need some opinions thanks ladies

Congrats to the BFPs!!! :)

Had my hysteroscopy, and it was fine. Apparently the opening of my cervix is pretty small and the Dr. had a LOT of trouble getting through. That was the worst part of the whole procedure. He had to try a couple different tools until he was finally able to get through. Once that was done, there was no pain at all. He also said everything looks good!

That's exactly what use to happen to me allllll te time!! Feels like my cervix is at my knees. But after the lap he "really" stretched it when I was under and I don't feel a thing anymore. He said I have the cervix of Someone who ha had a baby lol

Congrats, JDH and Mo!!!! :happydance:

Sweetness, I'm guessing it's a real :bfp: but you're smart to be cautious.

This thread is magical!

:wohoo:

OMG!!!!:happydance::happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee: Huge congratulations Mo & JDH!! You guys did it! I am so excited for you! I knew it!

Sweetness, You are next!

Congrats ladies I'm soooo excited!!!

Did you all have any symptoms?? You know I'm a symptom person lol. Prob cause I never have any lol.

Tcmc that's great! You have a lot

Okkkkkk so situation I only have digis in my house I would go buy the others that I like but live 20 min from a store gas station etc sooo I have been testing with them since fri. Well of course fri I got a "yes" sign and I tested sat sun with the first response digitals and they all said "yes" well my friend gave me a clear blue easy digital test so I decided to test with that today and it said "pregnant" welllllll I'm not sure about these test or anything because never taken them and I'm hoping the 2500 units from Wednesday is out of my system ( I mean I haven't really done a lot so afraid it's still there) anyway I don't feel as its real due to AF cramping and I don't have ANY sore bb and still afraid it's yes hcg shot lingering around. Need some opinions thanks ladies

yay!!! I don't know anything about hcg shot and how long it stays in your system :shrug: But I have my fingers crossed for you!! Everything sounds good! :flower:

Alright girls ... so I wanted to say that I'm 2 days past beta, and although I'm really upset that it was negative, I think I'm ready to come back ... I'm still going to have my days but I do miss you girls. I went on on Friday night after the negative beta and had some drinks and played pool with my OH (one of our favorite things to do together) and we had a GREAT time! So, that kind of helped me get over it .. not that it was good to drink but it had been so long since I had been out having a good time because of all of the meds and bloated ness so it felt good.

I know I missed people but I have been MIA and will just catch up as the day go on. I am thinking of all of you and really wish the best for all of you :hugs:

Thank all of you again for your support and understanding through my ... rough time.

I am glad you are back Ash:kiss::flower::hugs: Pool and drinks sound wonderful! Glad you had a good time!

Thanks everyone, that means a lot. Other than DH you guys are the only ones that know. We're still going to wait until OTD to tell others that know. We kind of like that it's our secret for a while!

But I had to tell you guys, you ladies are my rock and sometimes I wonder if I would get through it without you lot. It really is true that unless you're going through it, you have no idea what it's like.

So thank you.

Here's to us spending the next 8 months sharing things and helping each other out xx

Sweet - you're right to be cautious, but I think the trigger would be out by now. Test again Wed and then after a week it will def be out of your system xx

Trophy- Lots of luck on your ER!

First, Mo & JDH- Woohooo! :happydance: :happydance: Great news!!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :dance: Very happy for you! Beautiful pink lines!!! Yay for all these :bfp:s!!!!!

Mo & Em: I am also a runner but plan on stopping for IVF. I just don't want to risk anything. It is sad to stop though.

TCMC: Glad you and your son are okay! Good luck at your ER!!!

Ali- That sounds horrible.:nope: Glad you are able to push through but it sounds so uncomfortable! 8 more..you can do it!!!

Ash- Sounds like you are doing much better...you're very strong person!!

Sweetness- Hope this is it for you!!!!!!!! Crossing fingers and toes for you!!! :thumbup:

Lucie- Lots of luck to you!

I had my ultrasound and bloods this afternoon. Everything looks great!!! I still have at least 14 follicles, but the nurse didn't measure them all and she said that one ovary has 8 to 10 follicles on it and the other has at least 6, so I have anywhere from 14 to 16 follicles total, so I should have a minimum of 14 eggs for my retrival but I have a feeling there will be a couple of extra. I have also heard that sometimes one follicles can have 2 eggs in it, so you never know what the final egg count will be.

The nurse measured my uterus and my endometrium lining and it still looks good, the lining is stll nice and thick. :thumbup:

They did my blood work as well. I am waiting on the results since they haven't been posted yet online.

So I am going to be doing my HCG trigger tonight at midnight with my sister and my egg retrival will be Wednesday at 11:15 am, and DH can be in the room with me for the retrival. :thumbup: He will give his :spermy: sample same day. They do it uner anathesia but I wont have to be intabated or anything,I guess it is a light anathesia, so hopefully it won't be too bad. Wish me luck!!:thumbup:

I am feeling okay but my belly is bloated because my ovaries are so big, and my belly is soar from my injections. Lastnight it was hard to sleep on my sides because my ovaries are tender so it was hard to get comfortable to sleep. I have been really sleepy as well from the meds. My breasts are soar and tender also.

Great news wanna! I hope you have tons of eggs on Wednesday. So did you end up taking your meds today? I know you were going to call the clinic and find out. Is your Dr doing a 3 or 5 day transfer?

Great news wanna! I hope you have tons of eggs on Wednesday. So did you end up taking your meds today? I know you were going to call the clinic and find out. Is your Dr doing a 3 or 5 day transfer?

Thanks Happy!!:flower:

I called the nurse line this morning before the appointment and explained my situation and she told me to go ahead and do my injections, so I did my normal injections at my standard time of 12 before I went in for my apointment.

I ended up wasting $278 bucks for a 300 Gonal F pen that I didn't end up needing for injections tomorrow and I have one 75 vial of Menopur left over as well. Today was day 9 of stimulating meds. I didn't have a choice though because I had no way to know if I was going to need more meds or not and if I didn't order them before today than they wouldn't of arrived on time. :dohh: I won't have any more injections for stims moving forward though, just my trigger tonight.

My clinic does 3 day and 5 day transfers, it all just depends on how many embryos I have and how they are growing. If they look good and there is a good amount of them than they will go to day 5, but if they look like they aren't doing so well, he will only go to day 3. So time will tell. :thumbup:

I had my ultrasound and bloods this afternoon. Everything looks great!!! I still have at least 14 follicles, but the nurse didn't measure them all and she said that one ovary has 8 to 10 follicles on it and the other has at least 6, so I have anywhere from 14 to 16 follicles total, so I should have a minimum of 14 eggs for my retrival but I have a feeling there will be a couple of extra. I have also heard that sometimes one follicles can have 2 eggs in it, so you never know what the final egg count will be.

The nurse measured my uterus and my endometrium lining and it still looks good, the lining is stll nice and thick. :thumbup:

They did my blood work as well. I am waiting on the results since they haven't been posted yet online.

So I am going to be doing my HCG trigger tonight at midnight with my sister and my egg retrival will be Wednesday at 11:15 am, and DH can be in the room with me for the retrival. :thumbup: He will give his :spermy: sample same day. They do it uner anathesia but I wont have to be intabated or anything,I guess it is a light anathesia, so hopefully it won't be too bad. Wish me luck!!:thumbup:

I am feeling okay but my belly is bloated because my ovaries are so big, and my belly is soar from my injections. Lastnight it was hard to sleep on my sides because my ovaries are tender so it was hard to get comfortable to sleep. I have been really sleepy as well from the meds. My breasts are soar and tender also.

YAY!! for trigger wanna!:happydance::happydance: we are having ER on the same day then :) GL and i hope it all goes well for you. :hugs: you are so lucky u get sedatedi only get iv painkillers:cry:

YAY!! for trigger wanna!:happydance::happydance: we are having ER on the same day then :) GL and i hope it all goes well for you. :hugs: you are so lucky u get sedatedi only get iv painkillers:cry:

Thanks!!:flower:

Good luck to you too!!! :dust::dust::dust: That is pretty neat that we are on the same schedule for the ER!!:thumbup:I will be thinking of you Wednesday hoping for the best!!! :hugs:

Do they sedate you for the procedure in addition to the pain killers, even though you aren't getting anathesia?:shrug: They should numb you from the waste down so you don't feel anything I would think, even if you are awake?? I am sure everthing will be okay though hun, I am sure that your DR's office has done this procedure a million times so you will be in good hands. Big hugs to you hun!!:hugs::hugs:

Yay wanna!! You and tcmc are cycle buddies!!

Thanks!!:flower:

Good luck to you too!!! :dust::dust::dust: That is pretty neat that we are on the same schedule for the ER!!:thumbup:I will be thinking of you Wednesday hoping for the best!!! :hugs:

Do they sedate you for the procedure in addition to the pain killers, even though you aren't getting anathesia?:shrug: They should numb you from the waste down so you don't feel anything I would think, even if you are awake?? I am sure everthing will be okay though hun, I am sure that your DR's office has done this procedure a million times so you will be in good hands. Big hugs to you hun!!:hugs::hugs:

NOOO!! all i get is iv morphine and gas and air if i want it but no sedation and no numbing!!:cry::cry: im sure it will be fine but i can just about stick getting a smear test done:haha: i had a biopsy taken down there before because of abnormal tests and could hardly stay on the bed and cried the whole time:cry: i know this is different cos they arent cutting anything away but still its one seriously large needle going in one seriously sensitive place:haha: i was hoping to get to :sleep: the whole way through:haha:

so thats it now ladies. i done my trigger shot 30 mins ago.:happydance: it stung a bit but DH gave me a great big kiss and cuddle and told me he is so proud of how i have coped with all of this and of course i:cry: like a :baby::haha: but yay!!in 36 hours its finally EC time:happydance: hard to believe its here already! these last cpl of weeks have flown by. just a shame the 2WW wouldnt go by just as quickly:haha:

@Tcmc, Did you inject Ovidrel or the HCG for your trigger shot? I have the HCG injection, the 10,000 that is the white powder that you mix with the clear liquid and I have to wait until midnight tonight to do the injection. Did you do your trigger in your belly or in your rump?? Mine has to be done in my belly. My sister is going to do it for me though so I am going to have to wake her up to do it for me. LOL.. :haha:

@Tcmc, Did you inject Ovidrel or the HCG for your trigger shot? I have the HCG injection, the 10,000 that is the white powder that you mix with the clear liquid and I have to wait until midnight tonight to do the injection. Did you do your trigger in your belly or in your rump?? Mine has to be done in my belly. My sister is going to do it for me though so I am going to have to wake her up to do it for me. LOL.. :haha:

I done 250 micrograms of Ovitrelle subcut in my belly. i done it myself while DH watched and asked a hundred times Is it sore? Does it hurt?:haha: It was a bit stingy but nothing to complain about. i am just glad i got away with not having to do any intra muscular injections PHEW!! thats actually the last shot i will do as after transfer i will be using vaginal pessaries:hugs:

hope ur trigger goes well and tell ur sister not to stick u too hard for waking her up:haha::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->