Ivf oct/nov/dec

So had my ultrasound today!

So freakin' excited!!!! So here is my first pic Baby A.jpg That is "Baby A." But there is also Baby B.jpg Baby B!!!!! :happydance:
Both look about the same size and such. Doc says there is a 90% chance of both sticking!!! WOOT!!!

So, I am kind of annoyed because I am realizing that I didn't need to do any of my injections for today for Stims, lupron, gonal F and the menopur. I am sure it contributed to my estrogen level going through the roof today. But when I called the nurse line at my DR's office she said to go ahead and do my injections like normal. :dohh:

Do you girls think it will affect anything? Today is day 9 of stims meds and I do my trigger tonight at midnight. I wont do anymore injections after this though. I am assuming that it will just make my follicles bigger and maybe a few more eggs, but I dont think it will do anything to harm my eggs for the ER though?? :shrug: I m just feeling so paranoid worrying something will go wrong... :wacko::wacko:

On a more positive note they posted my endometrium lining thickness of my uterus on the lab results and it measured at 10.2 in my last appointment and the nurse said that was good so I think everything is looking good so far. :thumbup:

Wanna - I did all of my meds as usual the day of trigger. If that is what she told you to do, then I'm sure you did the right thing! Don't worry!

Thanks so much for the info hun!!! :hugs: That makes me feel so much better to know everything went forward okay with you on Stim meds the day of your trigger!!! :thumbup:

Lotus - sorry about the cyst! I hope you can still continue your cycle and it won't cause any issues!

Wanna - don't worry so much. Remember stress free = better chance!

So freakin' excited!!!! So here is my first pic View attachment 518303 That is "Baby A." But there is also View attachment 518309 Baby B!!!!! :happydance:
Both look about the same size and such. Doc says there is a 90% chance of both sticking!!! WOOT!!!

Congrat's x2 cycle buddy!:happydance: :happydance: Twins, that is so awesome! They are beautiful Hun! So happy for you! Happy & healthy 9months to the three of you!

Update on me: I go again next Monday for another u/s.

Hi girls!

Whisper.....SO AMAZING :) I am so happy for you.

First, Mobaby and JDH - congrats girls ;)

Sweetness - you probably have all the hcg shot gone, but test again tomorrow and wednesday to be sure.

Wanna and tcmc - good luck wednesday!

Welcome back ash...glad you and oh got to have some fun together and you will get your bfp!

Lotus - Sorry about your cyst.

I had a scan today; have lots of follies still, my e2 is 2822 & lining is at 12!! They want me to go back tomorrow amd trigger will now be tomorrow. I go for er on turkey day.....oy! Whatever it takes cause this is the highest my e2 has been on day 11. Keep your FX'ed for me :)

:happydance: Congrats, Whisper!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you! I nannied for multiples a few times and they are so much fun. :happydance:

Michelle- This will be a holiday season to remember! Good luck this week with your ER!

Quick question- Have any of you ladies had a cyst during an IVF cycle? Were you able to continue, or did it delay your cycle?

So freakin' excited!!!! So here is my first pic View attachment 518303 That is "Baby A." But there is also View attachment 518309 Baby B!!!!! :happydance:

Congrats on the twins hun!!! That is so wonderful!!!!
:happydance::happydance: H&H 9 months to you!!! :flower:

Hi girls!

Sweetness - you probably have all the hcg shot gone, but test again tomorrow and wednesday to be sure.

Welcome back ash...glad you and oh got to have some fun together and you will get your bfp!

I had a scan today; have lots of follies still, my e2 is 2822 & lining is at 12!! They want me to go back tomorrow amd trigger will now be tomorrow. I go for er on turkey day.....oy! Whatever it takes cause this is the highest my e2 has been on day 11. Keep your FX'ed for me :)

Good luck with your ER!! I hope you get lots of nice healthy eggs!!I hope your E2 levels increase as well!! :dust::dust:

I had my ultrasound and bloods this afternoon. Everything looks great!!! I still have at least 14 follicles, but the nurse didn't measure them all and she said that one ovary has 8 to 10 follicles on it and the other has at least 6, so I have anywhere from 14 to 16 follicles total, so I should have a minimum of 14 eggs for my retrival but I have a feeling there will be a couple of extra. I have also heard that sometimes one follicles can have 2 eggs in it, so you never know what the final egg count will be.

The nurse measured my uterus and my endometrium lining and it still looks good, the lining is stll nice and thick. :thumbup:

They did my blood work as well. I am waiting on the results since they haven't been posted yet online.

So I am going to be doing my HCG trigger tonight at midnight with my sister and my egg retrival will be Wednesday at 11:15 am, and DH can be in the room with me for the retrival. :thumbup: He will give his :spermy: sample same day. They do it uner anathesia but I wont have to be intabated or anything,I guess it is a light anathesia, so hopefully it won't be too bad. Wish me luck!!:thumbup:

I am feeling okay but my belly is bloated because my ovaries are so big, and my belly is soar from my injections. Lastnight it was hard to sleep on my sides because my ovaries are tender so it was hard to get comfortable to sleep. I have been really sleepy as well from the meds. My breasts are soar and tender also.

Excellent. sounds like everything is on track - Yay for ER! :happydance:

so thats it now ladies. i done my trigger shot 30 mins ago.:happydance: it stung a bit but DH gave me a great big kiss and cuddle and told me he is so proud of how i have coped with all of this and of course i:cry: like a :baby::haha: but yay!!in 36 hours its finally EC time:happydance: hard to believe its here already! these last cpl of weeks have flown by. just a shame the 2WW wouldnt go by just as quickly:haha:

tcmc - Yay, congrats on triggering! Role on ER and lots of eggies on Wed :happydance:

That's amazing, so happy for you hun and such lovely pics :thumbup:

Hi girls!

Thanks hun, that's really good about your e2 and lining, FX'd for lots of eggies :thumbup:

Sweet - did you test again?

AFM - not doing much, just enjoying being PREGNANT!! Whoop :baby::baby::happydance:

Looking forward to testing again on Friday with a digi. I know it will show now, but going to wait till OTD for that!

:hugs: to you all

I wanted to test again this am but stupid fmu and smu were too dilute! darnit! yesterday's fmu/smu were very concentrated. Now I am off to work and cant test. Oh well. I really hope this is a sticky bean and that wasnt a false positive. I am slightly worried :)

Mobaby - I bet you have a sticky bean ;) Your embie was so great going into your FET! Hang in there till tomorrow and I bet your line wil be nice and dark!!

@Mo, Fingers crossed that the next time you test you get a nice dark line and that this is your sticky bean!! :hugs: I hope you will have a H&H 9 months!!! :dust::dust:

I survived my HCG trigger shot lastnight at midnight. I did fall asleep but I had an alarm clock and my BIL would of woke me up if it got to late. I mixed 1 unit of the clear water stuff with the 10,000 of the HCG white stuff and the DR wanted me to do it in my belly. My sister did my injection and I didn't really feel it so it wasnt too bad. When I went back to bed I tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep. It gave me like a burst of energy!!!

Not much going on today. I am staying ay my sisters house now with her husband and my niece and nephew for the rest of my time here. I was staying at my mom's apartment but since I had the late night injection I decided to come and stay here lastnight. My DH is coming into town this afternoon with my dog since we can't stay at my Mom's anymore since dogs aren't allowed there. My sister's dog is going to be excited to see my dog. They are so cute together and will play non stop until they are exhausted. LOL. I am going to be super excited to see my DH since it has been 2 weeks since I last saw him. :happydance:

Tomorrow is the egg retrival at 11:15 am and I am feeling alright about it. I am not that nervous,maybe just a little. :blush::haha: I am feeling okay for the most part today. I am bloated a little. My boobs are wicked soar and tender. I am having alot of vaginal discharge, so much so that I had to put a panty liner, so that is not much fun. I think it is from all of the fertility meds because that much discharge it not normal for me. I am going to try to make sure I drink plenty of fluids and have some protein today to prevent OHSS. DH can be in the room with me for the egg retrival which is nice and he will give his :spermy: sample tomorrow. We will know our egg count tomorrow shortly after the retrival. The office is closed for Turkeyday so on Friday we should know how many embryos they made and how it is looking for a 3 day transfer vrs a 5 day transfer on the embryos.

Since DH & me are not going up to my brother's for Turkey day we are probably going to be going out to dinner some place here, there are a few really nice places that have Thanksgiving buffets that look really yummy. I just hope that the day after the ER I feel well enough to go out to eat. I am not sure how soar and cruddy will fee after the ER. :shrug:

So what is everyone doing for Thanksgiving?? :flower: Anybody cooking???

Wanna, I'm so excited for you! Tomorrow will be easy and your ovaries will go back to normal. I hope you feel well enough to enjoy Thanksgiving. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids to avoid OHSS. Next week you will be PUPO! :)

For Thanksgiving, we spend it between my parents and in-laws. I usually do the ham at my moms and I'm only bringing sodas to my in-laws. I can't wait I am so ready to pig out!

I had my first m/s today. It was not fun! I hope this was a one time thing because it wasn't very pleasant!

Mich- glad everything is looking great and Goodluck I'm ER

wanna- glad you survived the shot. DH gave me PIO shot for the first time last night he wa freaking but I made him lol

Mo- its gunna sick :)

Ash- welcome back!!!

Hold- glad everything is going good so far

Sorry if I missed anyone computer is still messed up an hard to go back an look on my phone!!

AFM- took another digi test today and still saying " yes" still afraid it's my trigger cause I didn't do any running etc lately. 8dp5dt trigger shot 2500 last wed at 630pm

Sweet, when is your beta? It's been over 7 days since you did your trigger. I think this is really a bfp!

Not suppose to be til mon but still nervous cause afraid it's trigger this happened to me before. Thought the trigger was out and it wasn't had a lot of heart ache so trying to be very very cautious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->