IVF October/November ???

Copying and pasting from my journal but here is the result of my IVF cycle.

Just checking in to give an update.

We have 3 total that are currently frozen and we have one that we're watching until tomorrow to see if they want to freeze it. It's as follows

2 day 5s - 5BB and 5BA

1 day 6 - 5BB

and the possible day 7 but we will know more when they call us in the morning.

I'm .... kind of happy about this but still concerned of course because we have to get over the CCS hurdle. It's good right? lol! They're all Bs and As so I guess that makes me feel good. Fingers crossed. We will have the results of the 3 that are frozen in approx. 2 weeks.

Happy to hear you have 3 frozen blasts! And hopefully 1 more on the way!

Ash, happy to hear you got 3 and possibly another one! Hope they're all healthy :)

Ask, just wanted to wish you lots of luck for your transfer tomorrow. So exciting!!!

Hi to everyone else, hope all is well :) I still feel great and will probably trigger tomorrow.

Sunny, you must be in a magical land where one can continue feeling good all the way up to trigger day! That's awesome.

Ask, good luck!! Ash, congrats on the embryos!

Haha I guess so. At the same time I feel a bit worried because of the lack of symptoms. But the scans show that the follicles are growing nicely so I guess I shouldn't complain.

I can't believe you still have 9 embryos in storage!! That must be such a reassurance!

Thanks ladies! Transfer is at 1:30 eastern time. Going to brunch with DH then off to the clinic! I’ll let you know how it goes! :)

Good luck ask! I think you’re probably PUPO at this moment!

sunny excited to hear how retrieval goes!

Sorry for the radio silence, wanted to give you an update. We have 4 frosties this round, 4AA 6AA 5AB 5BB. Three are day 5, one is day 6 but not sure which one. Waiting on CCS testing, hoping for the best.

Congrats on 4 more frosties, babylights!

Officially PUPO! Yay!

Congrats, babylights! I hope the test results are good.

Ask, I'm so excited for you! For an October/November group, we've had very little PUPO activity so far. Time to get this show on the road.

Ask, congrats on being PUPO!! When is your official test date?

Babylights, that's great news :)

ER scheduled for tomorrow. I don't have high expectations though as my E2 levels were low even though I had 15 trigger-worthy follicles and a couple of smaller ones. Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. Still excited to see how it goes :)

Thanks all!

Official beta is December 13th but I will test earlier...just not sure when yet! We will see how long I can hold out!

Good luck with ER tomorrow Sunny! Estradiol and mature follicles don’t always match up perfectly. FX you get a good number of eggs!

Haha I found that same poll, Emily! I’m thinking the same. 4 more days!

Oh good, its really a gold mine of information! 87% of the pollers got a positive by day 7! I was so excited when I found it because my clinic tells us to wait the full 2 weeks for beta. They dont even have a good reason for it lol so I'm testing early for sure. Day 6 will be Christmas eve for me so I'm hoping I can give my husband what he really wants for Christmas :hugs:

Lets see, Day 5 is Saturday for you? Let the countdown begin!! :happydance:

Yes, Saturday!

I think they want you to wait because there’s a chance of getting a false negative...but I’ll just keep testing from 5dp5dt on! Armed with my wondfos and 2 FRERs!

A Christmas Eve BFP would me amazing! I’m hoping for an early Christmas present! :)

Sunny, 15 sounds promising! But I fully support going into it with low expectations.

Early testing ladies, I know that there will be no way to talk you out of testing early, but I'll just say that testing early for both of my previous cycles made for a really miserable emotional rollercoaster. My first cycle, I started at day 5 and got my first faint line the evening of day 6... After a day and a half of crying, basically. So the next time, I waited until the evening of day 6, and it was negative, but I tried again on day 7 and got a positive (though that one ended up being a chemical).

I definitely will keep testing at home, because I'd rather have a clue about what's going on before the nurse calls, but I'm going to try really hard to wait longer next time.

If you do test early, just make sure you don't have anything important going on that requires you to be fully present. Clear your schedule for some emotions to happen!

Can't wait to hear your updates... But no rush... ��

Thanks Amy. I may wait longer if I can help myself. Especially since my transfer was late in the day yesterday - around 2:30pm. I know I’ll be crushed if it’s negative.

Amy, thanks for the warning. Or rather the reminder of what I put myself through when I test early lol Having been through 6 IUI's and 13 months of naturally trying, I should be very familiar with how BFN's affect me emotionally - and you're totally right they should be avoided at all costs! Ugh, there's just no good way to get bad news though, and like you both said I'd rather know before the doctor's office. Great advice to not have anything planned for testing days :)

At least we dont have triggers falsing up our tests! That was the absolute worst for me.

CCS results are in - 2 normal (1 boy 1 girl), 1 abnormal and 1 no result my dr. is treating as a normal because it’s a 6AA. We’re moving onto transfer. Any advice for FET prep? It’ll probably be end of January if I’m assuming correctly. I’ve never actually thought past cycling so feel like I’m completely in the dark!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->