IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Aimze-Soph is right at least you get to see everything then!

Bb- You have the same dates as me but I don't get an ultrasound quite yet. Best of luck tomorrow can't wait to hear all they can see so early!

Im so excited for my scan. ..2 weeks today! Need the dull working week so hurry up!

Have any of you ladies brought anything baby related? I think i'll get a tiny something to celebrate my 12 week scan & 2nd tri when the time comes...

Is it just me who can only think baby all day? I try to get stuck in @ wrk but keep drifting off x

Aimez I'm the same I no we shouldn't wish the nine months away but I just can't help it !!!!

i kno Smirn...im just counting dwn 1 aappointment to the other!!

x

I must admit i'm wishing away this 1st tri... just want to get out of the danger zone. I'm even looking at the loo paper each time i wipe to check no blood or anything...
But on the positive note my mum and sister never had any issues so holding onto that hope genitically i have a good little comfy womb!
Got an app on my phone too "what to expect when expecting" and it tells you week by week what is happening and daily - it's dead good and free too!
Esp when they say how big it is compared ti fruit - mine is a blueberry/rapsberry size 1/2"!!! I think it's fab!!!

Soph I'm the same with loo paper...I call it toilet Russian roulette haha x

Hey ladies!! :hugs:

Cannot BELIEVE I am posting on the first trimester forum!! :yipee:

beta confirmed today at 96.... I'm feeling happy about that number. I know it's not triple digits or anything, but it's not so low that they're worried. I go back in on Thurs, so hopefully, if I can try to stay CALM I will see it go up.

Not really many symptoms so far. Just tired, hungry all the time, and some minor spotting and occasional light cramps (which I think are just nerves).

This has been one heck of a ride so far, and I love the ladies on here who've been with me since the first stim! :hugs:

Excited to get the big boobie thing! Lol..

Hey welcome to this one..... it does.seem weird to be here doesn't it?????

Good beta, onwards and upwards as they say!!!!

Aimez - when is your scan?

Can't wait to see all the scan photos!!!

Hmommy welcome..woooo...

Bblues lovin the photo of ur bean!

Soph under 2weeks..9th July @ 7.4 x

Went to se nurseto book midwife stuff...she was more worried than me! Shes concerned because of ky history an classing me as high risk...yay...

Lets just hope we see a snug lil bean in 2 weeks! X

aimze, with a high risk classification, you'll be monitored much more closely.. that's a good thing for sure. Don't worry this is your time (yea, easier said than done right?) These weeks cannot go by fast enough!!!

Sending big hugs and prayers your way :)

Bb-Amazing!

First ladies just curious as to how many you all transfered and second this is probably a dumb question but are we all considered to be more high risk than a natural pregnancy? I know they say chances of bad things happening go way down after seeing a strong heartbeat. Is that the same for us?

AFM- Tues beta was at 8548 and I have one more tomorrow and when I get the results on Fri I will find out when my ultrasound is. I'm thinking early next week. Still no sore bb's or anything yet. I get an icky feeling here and there when thinking about food or seeing gross things but that's about it. Everything worries me!

I was only allowed to transfer one.

I don't think if this is 1st pregnancy then we are at any more risk. We are considered just "normal" women now.
Unless you have any pre-exisiting conditions or in a high risk category like having previous MC then you would be closer looked at.
Cause i'm 38 i'm classed as high risk due to my age. But don't think i get anything different, just called an older mother etc......

Thanks pcsoph. Since my fresh cycle didn't work with the 2 "best looking" embies I just have such a hars time believing it will with ones that ended up with real good grades but at first didn't even think would make it to freeze. I am 36 and my doc doesn't really worry about age til around 40 as long as you're healthy so I hope you aren't worried about that on top of everything else.

Peachy I too was worried because none of mine made it to freeze, I thought well if the others were pants what about the one they put in..Guess they know what they're doing since it worked hey! :)

I transfered one too, only allowed one on first go...

My earlier post was on my phone an covered in typos..I'll ry again...

I'm considered high risk because of a previous molar pregnancy, a molar is when the sperm & egg dont meet properley (this was with IUI) and either a double headed sperm (unlikely as it was washed for iui) or two sperm hit the egg @ the same time and my egg doesnt give the signals to split and divide into twins...Instead it develops into a fetus with a heartbeat and the placenta is a mass of tumerous cells...

Now since we had IVF the risk of a molar is SO SO low but I think this nurse was being over cautious...My consultant said all they need to do is check my bloods after having the baby to check no molar cells grow back...I personally think she was a little OTT an scared me a little but I'm pretty relaxed about understanding it won't be back..

Did anyone elses bloat pop out at 5.5 weeks? I had a teeny bit of bloat Monday an BAM Tuesday I am actually hiding a small bump...We should share photos for a laugh haha...

x

I think I have expanded quite a bit. I know that due to not being able to do up trousers. But I am a couple of days away from 8 weeks. Just want to let it hang out to be honest.
But it's that in between stage whereby my old clothes too tight. Don't want to get maternity clothes yet as its too early.
So just going up a clothes size will have to do for the meantime. Not too fussed as for work I have got three pairs of new size 14 trousers only £8 each so nothing major. But it's tops too that are getting too tight round the boobage area.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->