IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

I'm the same soph thinking to grab some size 12 stuff...all my work stuff is really tailored to fit a normal size 8-10 so work stuff doesn't allow for a bloat! One of the girls today said I was looking a bit "swollen" in the belly area...

X

Hey girls,

How's everyone doing?:)

I'm definitely very bloated, too and look 4 months pregnant.
I thought maybe it's not that obvious to others and I'm just kinda paying extra attention to it. But recently, when I went back to the clinic to collect some meds, I was approached by this woman who so happened to have been in the same pre-IVF counselling session as dh and I. She asked me how I was doing and whether the IVF was over already and whether we succeeded. So, I told her that I indeed got my BFP. Then she was like "I knew it! At the counselling session your belly was so flat and now I can see a baby bump!"
I was so shocked! She's seen me ONCE and she noticed it. Makes me wonder who else has noticed it already!

I think were @ the stage where people dont dare ask incase were jist putting weight on lol x

It's not so much my belly but my shape has changed. My hips have gotten wider, and the boobs obviously. But also all the way go I d my stomach to back area too. I used to have a waist, but slowly its merging into one!

Trying to go with it and enjoy it it but must admit it's freaking out a little bit!!!

I cant wait for a full on baby bump tho! hoping i.get a lovely round tummy only one...not that we get a choice lol...

X

Me too aimze. This bloated stuffed turkey look is not the most flattering lol. I wasn't like this at all with my daughter. This pregnancy is def different. My daughter says she thinks the baby should be a girl and of coarse my husband is like no a boy. So my daughter turned around and said you have the dog. He's a boy!! Ha ha but obviously happy and healthy is the main thing.

Tis main thing bblues...your daughter is so cute with her comment!!

I'll be finding out gender @ 16weeks because im SO impatient...they hav scans onn groupon today but too early to be buyin a 16ek scan when i havent seen the heartbeat...

X

Tis main thing bblues...your daughter is so cute with her comment!!

I'll be finding out gender @ 16weeks because im SO impatient...they hav scans onn groupon today but too early to be buyin a 16ek scan when i havent seen the heartbeat...

X

Do you ladies think the bloat comes from doing a fresh cycle? I know stims and big ovaries don't help anything. I did fet and am not bloated. I am however thick around the middle anyway lol.

I think peachy it al depends on your body shape...my sister is a size 16 & didnt show till like 20weeks...im a size 8 but curvy an i look pregnant already, i think i'll show way before 12weeks...

We should post baby bloat photos lol x

So registered at my new doctors and booked my midwife appt.
18th July. So I'll be in my 10th week, from my calculations!

I'm not feeling sick at all yet. Not sure whether I'm a lucky one and it'll pass me by??? I'm more worried about the hay fever at the moment. Hubby and I are going camping (hmmm gonna be interesting) as he has a triathlon competition in The Lake District so I'm in a way hoping for rain so it keeps the pollen at bay. Otherwise it's gonna be a miserable time!! But glad no sickness tho on the other hand as it really would be a miserable weekend!!!!

But nothing else to report.I'm plodding on as normal. Boobs still hurting.

Bought a bit of a maternity esk outfit. Leggings and a top which is to mid thigh length for work.bit more flexible and summery cor summer (if we ever get any warm weather!!)

And to top it off I was weighed at the drs and since the start of ivf I have put on just over 1st!!!!
Ouch!!!!!!

Soph im hoping for rain!!

I dont feel sick @ all eithrr...doesnt hit us all eh...

My midwife works stupid, hav to wait for a letter...r u @ kingsmill? My freind literally went to her drs an same as u just got a date! X

It's just at my local surgery.... But she only works a couple of days a week, so tried to get an appt which wasn't during the middle of the day!

Ah that sounds better...i was sent off for an urgent referral & nothing.so far so its a good job nurture are scanning me in 10 days...

Soph just noticed your weight gain, its all good weight, you'll loose it :) i haven't been weighed since ER...

Ladies the cyclogest has given me thrush :-( not sure if i can use external cream? X

Yes you can use cannesten. Not the oral, but unfortunately another pesserie!

Can remember the nurse saying you might get it and the above was perfectly safe to use!

Oh thats good Soph thanks...I've got some cream so I'll give that a go...After not sleeping with a pad an going commando it's not as itchy...Just hope it doesnt effect my growing bambino..

10 sleeps to scan now...

Any nice plans for the weekend ladies? x

aimze, maybe you can call the clinic and ask for advice? Just to be safe. Hope it'll go away soon!!

I think morning sickness has finally kicked in! urgh! though it's more like an all-day-sickness. I've been feeling queasy since 3 days. I don't vomit or anything but it's just those waves of nausea. :(

Boo to feeling sick oculi...

I felt sick yesterday but i think its because i scoffed a macdonalds down!!

Called GP & said cannesten is fine, thanks ladies x

Hey girls!! I'm not feeling much either...slightly sore bbs in the morning and a little cramping in the evening. I read yesterday that women who experience morning sickness are far more likely to be having a girl!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->