IVF sucess now in 1st Trimester

Congratulations, that is very exciting news. Hope that you have a fantastic pregnancy. This is my second IVF pregnancy and when you feel the first kicks and hold your lo at the end you know that the journey was well worth it. Look after yourself :)

Ladies I starting spotting this morning? I don't get it my numbers have been excellent and just had a sono Tuesday? Called the dr they said unless I get bad cramping or it turns to a deep red to call back. I thought maybe I scratched myself doing the progesterone suppositories? It's just messing with my nerves. I go back on Tuesday for a 6 week sono.

Bb- Are you having cramping at all? If not I wouldn't worry. Do you think perhaps it could have been from your ultrasound? I don't think the cervix likes being irritated and spottibg is very common. I have been having cramps and lower back pain that has had my nerves on end but no spotting. I hope you feel better soon. I know it's easier said than done but try to relax and kick your feet up for a bit if you can.

Hey bbblues hope you're feeling better now? What sort of spotting is it? You're very right about the progesterone upsetting your cervix...it's very common just not nice to see..

It's good you have a scan on Tuesday so that's only 2 sleeps Hun xx

Bblues, I've been spotting since the ttw and I'm 5 weeks today. Is it pink, Brown or red? Enough to require a pad? Don't panic...especially since you've had great progress so far.

I was told unless its enough to change two pads quickly together don't worry...

I wonder whether ivfers are at risk of bleeding because of sensitive ovaries still? Could a ruptured cyst cause and loose bleeding from all the follies?

Hmommy when is your next scan?

X

I was told unless its enough to change two pads quickly together don't worry...

I wonder whether ivfers are at risk of bleeding because of sensitive ovaries still? Could a ruptured cyst cause and loose bleeding from all the follies?

Hmommy when is your next scan?

X

You might be right about that. I hate seeing any kind of spotting, but I just keep thinking of how much my body has been through lately and try to let it go.

My first scan is July 15. I wish I could just fast forward to that appt!! I'm dying for symptoms...probably the only pregnant woman who wants to feel nauseous!! Lol. :wacko: I just think it would let me know things are still moving along. It's hard to go from being so closely monitored to this...

Thanks everyone. Woke up this morning and its better already. I think it was the progesterone. I'm cramping on and off but nothing too bad. Still nauseous on and off so I think all is well. Will feel better after my sono on Tuesday. How's everyone else?

Bb- So glad you are feeling better! I was reading up on it and for some reason ivfers are more prone to spotting/cramping. As if we didn't have enough to worry about! Totally not fair.

Hmommy- I am right with you on wanting symptoms. I am 6weeks 2 days today and still really nothing although sometimes I am fine then all of a sudden feel like I did a triathalon and can barely keep going!

Oculi how are you feeling? Hope time is passing quickly for you.

AFM- still having cramping and lower back pain which keeps me anxious but I've been working a lot of extra hours. I had my last beta on Thurs and they called me Fri to say for some reason labs still hadn't come back they would call me when they do, well obviously that will be tomorrow because they never called back. Doesn't help my anxiety one bit.

Bb, I think as long as it's just a little bit and not bright red there's nothing to worry about. :)

Hmommy, I was like you. But I've been feeling nauseous for the past few days and let me tell you it's not fun at all. Enjoy the nausea-free time for as long as it lasts!

Peachy, I'm doing alright. Just been feeling queasy and dizzy lately. I'll know more in about 36hours. Will update you all after the ultrasound. I'm so scared I'll get bad news. Just can't stop thinking about all the what ifs.:(

Oculi I am afraid also that something will be wrong. How can we not be after all we've been through? I am sure everything will be fine and it will finally put your mind at ease. I decided even if something was wrong it would be better to know. Nothing can be worse than the waiting and speculating!

Hey girls. I'm back from this weekend of camping.

My God, it reminded me how much I like not specifically luxury but a bed, access to a toilet not across a field, sheep baa'ing in the next field. Cows mooing along with them.
It was probably the worst two nights sleep in a long, long time.
To top it off I had really bad hay fever. So much just wanted to rip my face off......

Still no symptoms,no sickness, boobs not hurting as much, still tender, but not too bad. Still tired tho and could quite happily some d the majority of the day in bed asleep and still sleep all night!!!!!

My little egg is 8weeks tomorrow (10 weeks if you count from lmp)
finally git my boss to do my risk assessment on me last week at work,so it clear what I will will and won't do. it's going to be hard hard as I'm so used to just getting on and doing it myself, but now I can't muck in and do things anymore.

All good tho!!!!

Pcsoph- lol on the camping although the sheep and cows sound like a farm here. Here it's raccoons and deer and lots of other things. Someone brought up going camping to me the other day and I told them I had no interest in playing house in the dirt Lol! I hope you get nice and clean and catch up on your sleep.

Haha that made.me laugh soph l...give me a bed anyday!!

Yay for 8 weeks :) how many boxes of cyclgogest left? That's how im counting down Haha...can't wait to stop the gooey mess!!

I've woken up the last two mornings feeling hungover sick, is this what the start of morning sickness feels like? X

Hi, am Dosh. Don't mind if I join I hope. I got my BFP last week. First Beta was on 27th and was 241. Am not sure I'll get a 2nd but I think I'll have it done outside my clinic. My scan is on 15th July and until then I've spent the last few days asking myself if am really pregnant. I have absoluely no symptoms aside from heartburns and sleeping practically all day. This is my 3rd preg, (1st wit my new hubby). My last pregnancy was 12yrs ago and I was not trying so I can't really recall when symptoms started. (TMI) I spot tiny winy brown like every 3days but RE said that old blood taking its time to leave my body.

:dust: to everyone

1 box left thank God. Got two more days on the old box, then countdown to stopping.

I am feeling so bloated today it's unreal.if I st a d withoutsuckibg g in stomach I look about 6 months already.
I so need a good evacuation so I am totally cleared out....I'm sure I'll feel so much better.
I'm going to invest in some prune juice today. I need something to help me.......

Just got my second beta drawn and it is 2900, up from 1486 two days ago... I am 4 weeks and 4 days along!!!

Happy n healthy 9 months to everyone

Ok now I'm worried. My betas stink compared to everyone else's..96 then 243..Ugh. And to top it off dh and I had sex last night and I had horrendous cramps after..freaking out ladies!! Cannot believe I have to wait until July 15 for my ultrasound.... not happy today :(

Mahas: seems we are goin to be buddies. Am 4wks4days (counting frm LMP)

Hmommy: my first scan is 15th July also but my Dr said no sex (since transfer)till after scan. Perhaps that's why you have the cramps. You should relax and take things a bit easy!! Am sure everything is fine.

Crap, I was just told not in the tww.... freaking!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"