IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly - I cant even believe that he said that to you. DONT for a second think that is true. What an asshole! It shocks me to think there are doctors like that in this profession. Ugh, please go to another place! You deserve someone who is genuinely concerned!

Mrs C - good luck tomorrow xx

TTB - I COMPLETELY SEE A 2nd LINE!!!! OMG CONGRATS!!!! Proof in the pudding there darling! woohoo!

Tella - new cycle starts tomorrow for you! Very exciting stuff!

AFM - have my post op today with doc :)

I see the line to congrats!!! I mentioned testing with smu a while back I always get stronger lines with smu!

Tella we couldn't do a fresh if we wanted to cause we're moving to an isolated village inthe northwest territories and it will be difficult for my husband to leave short notice. I this cle doesn't work I'll continue in with FET as he doesn't have to be there but we'd have to come up with the money. So it is possible just hard and not likely.

TTB - Congrats! I can really see that line!

Jchic - Good luck at post op today

Kelly - Ditto what the other ladies said, what a jerk

AFM - ER is tomorrow at 10:30 ! I will let you girls know what we get once I am home. Oh and they told me I can't take any Zanax or anything :wacko: oh well

Congrats TTB!!!! What is smu though?

What a jerk about that Dr.......I wouldn't let him know I was pregnant either. I'm just amazed at the rudeness and insensitivity.

Anyone know how much a lupron trigger is out of pocket? My insurance won't cover it and I need to get it next week.

TTB, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the line keeps getting darker! After the devastating outcome from your first cycle, you soooo deserve this. You wrote such a sweet message to me after our sad news last week, and I want this so badly for you this time around. Keep us posted.

Hey ladies finished my hss. Unfortunately it's not good news. Apparently there is something inside the cavity, maybe a polyp, and I need a hysteroscopy . Also the fibroid is to close to the cavity (only 1 cm away) and since it's grown I need surgery. So now we have to schedule a MRI then surgery, wait three months before ivf and try in September. This is not what I wanted to hear but since this is the last shot we need to be aggressive. Re said I shoul be preggo by now because the cycles were great so we need to eliminate anything that could cause ivf to be less successful. I'm extremely sad now and can't believe this is all happening :(

Ugh Mo baby I am sorry. At least now all those pesky "what if this was fixed?" will be gone. Addressing it and having surgery is the best thing you could possibly do - although it pushes things back, good things are worth the wait, right? It will be here within no time. Sept is literally right around the corner. xx

Hey ladies finished my hss. Unfortunately it's not good news. Apparently there is something inside the cavity, maybe a polyp, and I need a hysteroscopy . Also the fibroid is to close to the cavity (only 1 cm away) and since it's grown I need surgery. So now we have to schedule a MRI then surgery, wait three months before ivf and try in September. This is not what I wanted to hear but since this is the last shot we need to be aggressive. Re said I shoul be preggo by now because the cycles were great so we need to eliminate anything that could cause ivf to be less successful. I'm extremely sad now and can't believe this is all happening :(

So sorry to hear this. I know it doesn't help but at least you found out now before doing another cycle. :hugs:

So sorry MoBaby. Although I'm glad they are doing everything possible to get you that bfp, I cannot imagine your disappointment right now. :hugs: This process just sucks...no way to sugarcoat it.

So sorry to hear your bad news Mobaby :hugs: At least they have a plan ready for you. Fx'd the time flies for you between now and Sept.

Oh Mobaby, I am so sorry, but these months will go by so fast! And before you know it, September will be here and you will get your BFP!! I know that this is devasting news and a set back to starting sooner, but the doctor/nurses sound like they are doing everything possible to help you achieve getting that sticky bean :hugs:

Sorry mobaby it's such a heartache but you will know when the time comes that everything is set for a pregnancy to be healthy and safe. :hugs: The time will fly before you know it.

alscreetch - this process is definitely crazy, the waiting is the worst part for me!

jchic - glad the surgery went well

tiffttc - glad the intro went well, that is the exact same drugs and doses I am on :) Hope AF arrives for you soon so you can get started stimming

BlueStorm - yay, not long now till ER, I use crinone gel. They were a bit gross to begin with but once you get used to them they are fine, just make sure you wear a panty liner

Haj - glad to hear your ohss signs are going away and you got your beta, sounds like a good level to me

AFM - getting a bit frustrated and wishing I didn't test till beta day. Took another test this morning with a frer and it is still a super faint line. Its so faint it won't show up in a pic. Hoping this isn't the same result as my first cycle!

yay at least iam not alone with my meds but i was on puregoen before but i hyperstimmulated 3 times with it but they told me that was becaucse they didnt know what dose suited me (stupid docs) and because iam so so young i responded to good they told me we are the youngest couple attending there clinic i didnt really no what to make out of that!! but i was only doing iui that time and they only wanted me to make 1 mature egg and they told me that they will only transfer 1 egg back for me not really happy about that but they told me if i hyperstim again and they transfer 2 eggs i could go into liver failure and end up in icu so thats not what i want either so i guess iam stuck with 1 egg but if its a sticky bean i would b very happy with it and girls i have to to crinroe aswell vaginally ewwh!! i hate the thought of it iam cd30 now getting craps all day but stil no af iam cracking up lol its funny to actully want af to come when iam so long praying for them not to come!!
amm......sorry for my ramble i kinda went a bit off topic
haj- so happy to hear your news a happy and heathy 9 months to you
ttb- OMG UR TOTALLY PREGGO!!! I CAN TOTTALLY SEE A SECOND LINE IAM SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU...

girls AF is just after coming yay my day 3 scan will be friday and hopefully i will be starting my stims that day i cant wait to ring my clinic in the morning its finally starting

AF came for me today :) got my meds to start :) for this NATURAL cycle....we shall see what happens!

Sorry for the pics but I'm so new to all of this and after 3 years of no docs listening to me I FINALLY get some sort of help for a lil bit :):thumbup:

Attachments

• Andimeds2.jpg
    Andimeds2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Andimeds.jpg
    Andimeds.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 13
Yay for those starting! I can't wait, my meds are all lined up in my med drawer just waiting. 7 more days for me for DR though I wish I didn't have to do DR since I'm on bcp's. It would be nice to just get into stimms. Oh well.

tiffttc I also hyper stimulated my first ICSI, ended up in the hospital with 11 pounds of fluid in my abdomen, it was very painful. But once they drained it I felt so much better. Really hoping I don't overstimulate this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"