IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFM > Not much, my body is so crazy. I have had 3 temp drops in the last 3 days, so i have no idea if i will O and or when. But im starting wiht Lucrin tomorrow morning, so im officially cycling from tomorrow again :happydance:

:happydance: Yay for getting started again!

Kelly - I cant even believe that he said that to you. DONT for a second think that is true. What an asshole! It shocks me to think there are doctors like that in this profession. Ugh, please go to another place! You deserve someone who is genuinely concerned!

Mrs C - good luck tomorrow xx

TTB - I COMPLETELY SEE A 2nd LINE!!!! OMG CONGRATS!!!! Proof in the pudding there darling! woohoo!

Tella - new cycle starts tomorrow for you! Very exciting stuff!

AFM - have my post op today with doc :)

I hope your appt went well today. :thumbup:

TTB - Congrats! I can really see that line!

Jchic - Good luck at post op today

Kelly - Ditto what the other ladies said, what a jerk

AFM - ER is tomorrow at 10:30 ! I will let you girls know what we get once I am home. Oh and they told me I can't take any Zanax or anything :wacko: oh well

:yipee: I can't wait to hear how it goes! Sorry you can't take anything before you go.

Hey ladies finished my hss. Unfortunately it's not good news. Apparently there is something inside the cavity, maybe a polyp, and I need a hysteroscopy . Also the fibroid is to close to the cavity (only 1 cm away) and since it's grown I need surgery. So now we have to schedule a MRI then surgery, wait three months before ivf and try in September. This is not what I wanted to hear but since this is the last shot we need to be aggressive. Re said I shoul be preggo by now because the cycles were great so we need to eliminate anything that could cause ivf to be less successful. I'm extremely sad now and can't believe this is all happening :(

:hugs: So sorry to hear about the delay. Having a bump in the road is never fun. I hope the time passes quickly for you. It is good that they are taking care of everything rather than just saying they will give the IVF a shot and you can continue

girls AF is just after coming yay my day 3 scan will be friday and hopefully i will be starting my stims that day i cant wait to ring my clinic in the morning its finally starting

Glad af showed up. Yay for getting started!

AF came for me today :) got my meds to start :) for this NATURAL cycle....we shall see what happens!

Sorry for the pics but I'm so new to all of this and after 3 years of no docs listening to me I FINALLY get some sort of help for a lil bit :):thumbup:

Thanks for sharing the pics. Congrats on getting started. :thumbup:

s08~ How did your appointment go today?

Annette, alscreetch, and Born2be~ Fx for you all. I hope you are doing well.

JennyLynn~ Did you have ER today?

DaisyQ~ How are you doing? Will you be testing or waiting to see if AF shows?

im sooo sorry i havent done personals...i cant really think straight..... mri tonight showed my fibroid is a monster. now way id be able to go to term with one let alone 2 babies. it needs to come out. its also pressing on my bladder which explains some symptoms i have been having....mild incontience with minimially full bladder running, leaking with sneezing and coughing...all in past few months. i thought i was going crazy or something but this explains it. im lucky im a PA with the rads so i walked over and got my scan read :) rad said the location is enough away from endo that surgery should not harm it. its compressing the bladder. its degenerating (no blood supply) but is very large and will take very long time to go down. pushes uterus to one side. endometrium spared. good. i see my doc at 10am tomorrow and hopefully i can be cut on within the next 2 weeks. im terrified of surgery :( i had severe pain for nearly 5 wks after d/c...whats ths going to be like? pain meds make me very sick. i can pretty much tolerate ibuprofen and tylenol. my "bikini" body will look like frankenstein now. he has to make a larger incision under my ribs to get the fibroid out b/c of the size...belly button is too small. luckly im small so he wont have to go through a lot of tissue to get to the fibroid. gah. damn. this stinks.

im sooo sorry i havent done personals...i cant really think straight..... mri tonight showed my fibroid is a monster. now way id be able to go to term with one let alone 2 babies. it needs to come out. its also pressing on my bladder which explains some symptoms i have been having....mild incontience with minimially full bladder running, leaking with sneezing and coughing...all in past few months. i thought i was going crazy or something but this explains it. im lucky im a PA with the rads so i walked over and got my scan read :) rad said the location is enough away from endo that surgery should not harm it. its compressing the bladder. its degenerating (no blood supply) but is very large and will take very long time to go down. pushes uterus to one side. endometrium spared. good. i see my doc at 10am tomorrow and hopefully i can be cut on within the next 2 weeks. im terrified of surgery :( i had severe pain for nearly 5 wks after d/c...whats ths going to be like? pain meds make me very sick. i can pretty much tolerate ibuprofen and tylenol. my "bikini" body will look like frankenstein now. he has to make a larger incision under my ribs to get the fibroid out b/c of the size...belly button is too small. luckly im small so he wont have to go through a lot of tissue to get to the fibroid. gah. damn. this stinks.

Don't worry about personals right now. You have a lot going on and you need to focus on you. :hugs: I'm glad that they are getting it taken of for you but I'm sad that you are having to go through this. The surgery will go great and fx the recovery isn't bad. I bet the scar will be so tiny that no one will even notice. Just think of it as your beauty mark to make your baby dreams come true. :flower:

You are still on your way to see the wizard, theres just a small detour before you get there. :winkwink:

mobaby I hope they fit you in. The drugs are awesome when you have surgery so try to stay calm. Maybe your d&c was so painful cause of the fibroid? lots of hugs.

update on me, starting stims june 20th now with ER planned for July 2/3. I've changed my flights back home so this is the definite plan. Yay.

Hello Ladies...

Just wanted to update you.. I haven't been on for a few days... partly because i've been dealing with the stressors of my mom being in the hospital with kidney failure.. and also dealing with my own emotions.

I took my blood test today... after debating whether or not i wanted to even bother. Just as I thought.. it was a BFN. :( boo.. I cried my eyes out a few days ago..really broke down. .. so today wasn't that bad. it was still sad to hear the doctor tell me it was negative.. but i wasn't as devastated. So i'm actually glad i prepared myself for the bad news.

I am planning on waiting a month or two before doing the FET. I just think I have so much stress right now with my mom being sick that I need to get her stable before I try again.

Thank you so much for your support throughout this process ladies. it was a huge help! I will prob linger for a few more days... then give the site a break.

Thanks again... and sending baby vibes to all of you!! oxo x

Hello Ladies...

Just wanted to update you.. I haven't been on for a few days... partly because i've been dealing with the stressors of my mom being in the hospital with kidney failure.. and also dealing with my own emotions.

I took my blood test today... after debating whether or not i wanted to even bother. Just as I thought.. it was a BFN. :( boo.. I cried my eyes out a few days ago..really broke down. .. so today wasn't that bad. it was still sad to hear the doctor tell me it was negative.. but i wasn't as devastated. So i'm actually glad i prepared myself for the bad news.

I am planning on waiting a month or two before doing the FET. I just think I have so much stress right now with my mom being sick that I need to get her stable before I try again.

Thank you so much for your support throughout this process ladies. it was a huge help! I will prob linger for a few more days... then give the site a break.

:hugs: I'm so sorry hun. Thank you for updating us. I really hope that your FET will give you your BFP when you are ready. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

mobaby I hope they fit you in. The drugs are awesome when you have surgery so try to stay calm. Maybe your d&c was so painful cause of the fibroid? lots of hugs.
This is what the re said because of the hormones quickly dropping the fibroid began to "die"
update on me, starting stims june 20th now with ER planned for July 2/3. I've changed my flights back home so this is the definite plan. Yay.
glad you are getting started!
Hello Ladies...

Sooo sorry girl :( you are dealing with a lot right now. Maybe me and you can cycle together in a couple/few months. Hugs!

Will catch up on all the posts later. Just wanted to pop in a wish alscreetch lots of luck with her beta today, can't wait to hear your results!

Hi ladies!

Blue - GOOD LUCK TODAY!
Haj - how are you feeling?
Mobaby - Ugh. That sucks! At least they will remove it and you will be GOOD TO GO for your IVF cycle. I know this is awful, noone wants setbacks, but I am certain this will work out for you. xx
Alscreetch - Good luck on your beta today!
Mrs C - how are you holding up/feeling?
Annette - I am sorry about your mom :( Stay strong
Kelly and Tella - YAY on getting started!

AFM - went to the doc for my post op and ANOTHER FUCKING ENDOMETRIOMA IS THERE ON MY OVARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATTTTT THEEEE FUCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its small, and she said that sometimes when they remove the cyst that some strands are still left over, they collpase on themselves and create a new cyst. OF COURSE this would happen to me! I mean, why wouldnt it! Ugh. I totally lost it to say the least. She wasnt concerned and basically told me that she isnt going to operate again and that its small and that its not going to affect IVF, so lets focus on me getting pregnant. Which is fine, but I seriously just had surgery a week ago. 1 WEEK! and a cyst is now there? I am really starting to think that this isnt my plan, because everywhere I go there is a roadblock

Wanted to update! My egg transfer was yesterday. We transferred 3 embryos: 1 6-cell, 1 8-cell, and 1 10-cell. The 8 and 10 had some bits of fragmentation, but he said they were the two strongest embryos, but just to make our chances better they transferred in the 6-cell as well. So, let's hope at least one sticks!!! [-o<[-o<

Beta test is scheduled for June 10th. Not sure if I'll test early or not.

AnnetteCali - I am so sorry :hugs:

JennyLynn - how exciting!!! Putting back 3 should definitely increase your chances of one or more of them taking. Stick little beans!!

Jchic - I can sympathize; I am prone for cysts. I have had so many over the last few years. Sounds like they are going to proceed with things though, so hopefully this won't stop you from getting your BFP :hugs:

AFM - I get my blood results back tomorrow from some tests I had done last week so I can move on with IVF round 2 on my next cycle, if the results come back OK! In the meantime, my DH and I decided, why not bother trying on our own in between cycles. However, I don't hold up my hope but figured it couldn't hurt! At least I know in 2 weeks I will hopefully be starting IVF again, if nothing else works!

Oh Annette, I’m so sorry to hear your news. I was dealing with that same news a week ago, so please know you are not alone. But between your mom and this, I cannot imagine what you must be going through.

MoBaby, glad to see surgery is scheduled so soon. Do you know what the recovery will be like?

Jchic, so sorry. I love your “WHAT THE F…” question however, as I’m sure we have all felt that way at one time or another throughout this process.

Jenny, yah for a smooth transfer! Now the wait begins….

AFM, we had our IVF follow-up yesterday. The clinic assured me there was no charge for this meeting after a failed cycle…so generous of them, right? We pay you $15,000 and get nothing in the end, so we get a 30 minute meeting for free! Thanks a lot. Can you tell I’m a little bitter?

Anyway, my re is somewhat concerned about my egg quality based on my embryos’ development. We had so many fertilize, they looked great on day 3, but then on day 5, they didn’t look so hot. For this reason, she does not have much confidence for our one lonely frostie. But I think we will go ahead with the FET anyway, since the cost is so much less than another fresh cycle. If no luck, IVF round 2. If unsuccessful again, we will seriously consider donor eggs, I guess. Not what I had ever envisioned, but it is what it is. Does anyone know about donor egg costs?

Jenny - GREAT news about your transfer. I am praying everything turns into a BFP for you. You deserve a happy ending during this journey, we all do :) xx

Mobaby - dont be nervous, its so close now! WOOHOO!

Michelle - great to hear you are moving forward, 2 weeks will fly by!

S08 - Totally sucks you have to go through this. Its completely unfair, and I know it. At least you have the FET, and if that fails, you can do another round...I am unsure about donor egg costs - does your insurance cover this? I know some do. Regardless of what path you take (I know some are less ideal than others) you will be a MOMMY. A child is just waiting for you to shower them with all this love! I mean, look at what we are going through to get pregnant? These freaking kids better appreciate it ;)

Hi ladies!

Blue - GOOD LUCK TODAY!
Haj - how are you feeling?
Mobaby - Ugh. That sucks! At least they will remove it and you will be GOOD TO GO for your IVF cycle. I know this is awful, noone wants setbacks, but I am certain this will work out for you. xx
Alscreetch - Good luck on your beta today!
Mrs C - how are you holding up/feeling?
Annette - I am sorry about your mom :( Stay strong
Kelly and Tella - YAY on getting started!

AFM - went to the doc for my post op and ANOTHER FUCKING ENDOMETRIOMA IS THERE ON MY OVARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATTTTT THEEEE FUCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its small, and she said that sometimes when they remove the cyst that some strands are still left over, they collpase on themselves and create a new cyst. OF COURSE this would happen to me! I mean, why wouldnt it! Ugh. I totally lost it to say the least. She wasnt concerned and basically told me that she isnt going to operate again and that its small and that its not going to affect IVF, so lets focus on me getting pregnant. Which is fine, but I seriously just had surgery a week ago. 1 WEEK! and a cyst is now there? I am really starting to think that this isnt my plan, because everywhere I go there is a roadblock

Jchic~ We are doing good. Just hanging out until our appt today. Thank you for asking. We truly are ok about the IVF falling through. I guess in the back of my mind I was prepared for it.

So sorry to hear about the new findings. I can feel your frustration in your post and I totally understand. I'm glad it's nothing horrible and that you can still go through with the IVF cycle. Will they check it again before the cycle? Fx for you.

Wanted to update! My egg transfer was yesterday. We transferred 3 embryos: 1 6-cell, 1 8-cell, and 1 10-cell. The 8 and 10 had some bits of fragmentation, but he said they were the two strongest embryos, but just to make our chances better they transferred in the 6-cell as well. So, let's hope at least one sticks!!! [-o<[-o<

Beta test is scheduled for June 10th. Not sure if I'll test early or not.

:happydance: Yay you are PUPO! Fx for your BFP.

AnnetteCali - I am so sorry :hugs:

JennyLynn - how exciting!!! Putting back 3 should definitely increase your chances of one or more of them taking. Stick little beans!!

Jchic - I can sympathize; I am prone for cysts. I have had so many over the last few years. Sounds like they are going to proceed with things though, so hopefully this won't stop you from getting your BFP :hugs:

AFM - I get my blood results back tomorrow from some tests I had done last week so I can move on with IVF round 2 on my next cycle, if the results come back OK! In the meantime, my DH and I decided, why not bother trying on our own in between cycles. However, I don't hold up my hope but figured it couldn't hurt! At least I know in 2 weeks I will hopefully be starting IVF again, if nothing else works!

Fx for a natural BFP before IVF. It does happen!

Surgery scheduled for June 11th. Nervous!

Thats not that far away. Everything will go great. :thumbup:

Oh Annette, I’m so sorry to hear your news. I was dealing with that same news a week ago, so please know you are not alone. But between your mom and this, I cannot imagine what you must be going through.

MoBaby, glad to see surgery is scheduled so soon. Do you know what the recovery will be like?

Jchic, so sorry. I love your “WHAT THE F…” question however, as I’m sure we have all felt that way at one time or another throughout this process.

Jenny, yah for a smooth transfer! Now the wait begins….

AFM, we had our IVF follow-up yesterday. The clinic assured me there was no charge for this meeting after a failed cycle…so generous of them, right? We pay you $15,000 and get nothing in the end, so we get a 30 minute meeting for free! Thanks a lot. Can you tell I’m a little bitter?

Anyway, my re is somewhat concerned about my egg quality based on my embryos’ development. We had so many fertilize, they looked great on day 3, but then on day 5, they didn’t look so hot. For this reason, she does not have much confidence for our one lonely frostie. But I think we will go ahead with the FET anyway, since the cost is so much less than another fresh cycle. If no luck, IVF round 2. If unsuccessful again, we will seriously consider donor eggs, I guess. Not what I had ever envisioned, but it is what it is. Does anyone know about donor egg costs?

How nice of them to give you something for free. :wacko: I will have faith in your one frostie. Do you know when you will be transfer the one you have? I don't know the cost of donor eggs but I have seen a thread on the boards about others who are going that route.

Blue~ I hope everything went well today! :thumbup:

alscreetch~ Good luck today!

drsquid~ I hope the u/s showed some progress.

Talla~ Yay for starting meds today. :happydance:

mrsc- actually was looking for the us to show no progress (ie that the suppression worked) and it did. start stims tomorrow.. yay 3 shots a day

:dohh: Thats right, sorry I forgot.

Yay for starting stims tomorrow though! :happydance:

Dr. Squid, looks like we will be cycling together once again. I start stims on Saturday. AF showed (sort of) today. It's light.

mrsc- actually was looking for the us to show no progress (ie that the suppression worked) and it did. start stims tomorrow.. yay 3 shots a day

Dr. Squid, looks like we will be cycling together once again. I start stims on Saturday. AF showed (sort of) today. It's light.

Drquid- iam due to start my stims tomorrow aswell so looks like we are on the same cycle YAY!! are you on the long or short protocol iam on the short one

DaisyQ looks like we are cycle buddies aswell.......is anyone else on the same cycle as us????.....

Am girls i rang my re office today to book my day3 scan appt which is in the morning and the receptionist made me feel really umcomfortable she asked my name and date of birth so she could get one of the nurses to ring me back and when i told her my date of birth i was like 1993 and she was like WHAT 1993!!! and i said ya 93 and then we went on WHAT YOUR 1993!! and i said ya she sounded really shocked and made me feel like she was jugding me and if that wasnt bad enough when the nurse rang me back with the time to come in in the morning at and she had the worst attitude problem ever she was so cutting and insulting i really fell bad all day after my conversations with the too of them :cry:do ye think i should say it to the nurse tomorrow??? and girls now ye all no my age please dont judge me i want the same thing ye all want i know iam young but me and my husband are really happy and we have everything we want except a baby.......and i guess i can understand her been shocked but she should of kept that to herself!!! i really hope ye guys dont think of me differently because of my age.......iam really sorry for my really long scripts lately but i fell better getting it off my chest so what do ye think about my re??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"