IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drquid- iam due to start my stims tomorrow aswell so looks like we are on the same cycle YAY!! are you on the long or short protocol iam on the short one

DaisyQ looks like we are cycle buddies aswell.......is anyone else on the same cycle as us????.....

Meeeee!!! I start stims tomorrow too! First Gonal-F at 9pm tomorrow night. Scan Wed and Fri. x :happydance:

Drquid- iam due to start my stims tomorrow aswell so looks like we are on the same cycle YAY!! are you on the long or short protocol iam on the short one

DaisyQ looks like we are cycle buddies aswell.......is anyone else on the same cycle as us????.....

Meeeee!!! I start stims tomorrow too! First Gonal-F at 9pm tomorrow night. Scan Wed and Fri. x :happydance:

YAY!!!! so all together thats 4 of us thats on the same cycle hopefully thats 4 more BFPs

Fingers tightly crossed! I'm feeling a bit nervous about doing my injections myself - are you???! Just the thought of sticking a needle in my tummy :(

Sorry I am so late with my update. I was not feeling great and slept most of the day!

Feeling much better now. So we got 17 eggies. No clue how many where mature, ect. We wil get a call tomorrow morning as to how many fertilized. I pray we get a good number. They don't give us another update until the day before transfer which would be tuesday. That is a long wait.

So all in all it went well. I was nervous and my heart rate was sky high when they hooked me up :blush: but I got over it and did ok.

Thanks all for thinking of me today!

Sorry I am so late with my update. I was not feeling great and slept most of the day!

Feeling much better now. So we got 17 eggies. No clue how many where mature, ect. We wil get a call tomorrow morning as to how many fertilized. I pray we get a good number. They don't give us another update until the day before transfer which would be tuesday. That is a long wait.

So all in all it went well. I was nervous and my heart rate was sky high when they hooked me up :blush: but I got over it and did ok.

Yay! Great news blue, good luck for that phonecall tomorrow xx

I'm at a loss for words, this cycle wasn't successful. Thank you for all the prayers. I feel very numb and internally low. I just wish this could be simple. I have faith that one day we all will become mothers. I will be praying for you wonderful ladies.

Alscreetch, my heart just sank when I read your news. I'm so sorry. Like a few others on here, I know the devastation you are experiencing right now. All I could do was sob. As hard as it is to believe right now, it does get easier as time goes on. Please know we are all here for you.

Blue, great retrieval number! Take it easy for a while. Hope you get a great fertilization report!

alscreetch - So sorry! Hopefully your BFP is still coming soon! Do you plan to do another round?

TTB and Haj, any updates from you ladies?

alscreetch: I am so sorry to hear that this wasn't a successful cycle. It's devastating. It's such an emotional roller coaster. We become so hopeful and feel so close to getting the family we all want, just to have our hopes crushed.

Unfortunately this cycle wasn't successful for me either. I cried all day Monday, I don't think i've ever cried that hard in my life. Like s08 said, it does get easier.. although.. it may not feel that way right now.

Sending big hugs your way! xoxo x

So sorry for those of you whose cycles didn't work :hugs:

tiff when I saw your age I was like "whoa!" but it's no biggie, you have issues having a baby you need treatment thats that, they shouldn't be judging you. I wish our doctor had taken us seriously when we were 23/24 ttc and got us into the clinic sooner, we still managed to have a baby like weeks before I turned 26 but now I feel rushed to have number 2 and 3, I don't want to be much into my 30's having kids.

Am girls i rang my re office today to book my day3 scan appt which is in the morning and the receptionist made me feel really umcomfortable she asked my name and date of birth so she could get one of the nurses to ring me back and when i told her my date of birth i was like 1993 and she was like WHAT 1993!!! and i said ya 93 and then we went on WHAT YOUR 1993!! and i said ya she sounded really shocked and made me feel like she was jugding me and if that wasnt bad enough when the nurse rang me back with the time to come in in the morning at and she had the worst attitude problem ever she was so cutting and insulting i really fell bad all day after my conversations with the too of them :cry:do ye think i should say it to the nurse tomorrow??? and girls now ye all no my age please dont judge me i want the same thing ye all want i know iam young but me and my husband are really happy and we have everything we want except a baby.......and i guess i can understand her been shocked but she should of kept that to herself!!! i really hope ye guys dont think of me differently because of my age.......iam really sorry for my really long scripts lately but i fell better getting it off my chest so what do ye think about my re??

The nurse shouldn't have acted that way. If she was shocked she should have kept it to herself. Sorry you felt judged. No of us are here to judge you so don't worry about that from us. I'm 24... well 25 this weekend but my hubby is a few years older so we are wanting to get the show on the road. Now if you were 15-16 I would probably say something but you are old enough to make your own choices. If you and your husband are ready then I say go for it. :thumbup:

Blue that is great news! I look forward to your update tomorrow. Get some rest and try not to stress. :flower:

I'm at a loss for words, this cycle wasn't successful. Thank you for all the prayers. I feel very numb and internally low. I just wish this could be simple. I have faith that one day we all will become mothers. I will be praying for you wonderful ladies.

:hugs: I'm so sorry, I wish this could be easier on everyone. You are right though we will all become mothers one day. :hugs:

Ok ladies, we went to our appointment today. The FS wasn't to happy that we were backing out of the IVF. He wasn't mad but I'm not going to say he was thrilled either. Hubby and I have been talking and a few days ago we decided to go down the donor route. I know this isn't for everyone but we are happy with our decision. Theres many ways we have looked at this and all have pointed in this direction. So I'm to call on CD1 to get started with clomid. Thats in about 16 days!

So sorry alscreetch. This is so devestating. Take time to regroup.

Mrs C - Im so glad you made this decision! See you found another way! My best friend went this route and had great results. They have a beautiful little boy and are so happy

So sorry alscreetch. This is so devestating. Take time to regroup.

Mrs C - Im so glad you made this decision! See you found another way! My best friend went this route and had great results. They have a beautiful little boy and are so happy

Thank you so much! It helps to know others have had success with it.

Donor sperm? We considered that to before we had our son, we figured we'd give ICSI one try since we had the funding in place and if it didn't work we'd do donor but now that we have our son it's a much harder decision to make since we have a genetic child. Though I know if we exhausted our funds and eggs we'd do it cause I'm not satisfied with just one child, I never envisioned my son being an only child.

Yes, donor sperm. I can understand why it would be hard to go down that route now that you have your son. Honestly we only want one child. Of course had we done IVF and had twins that would be different.

MrsC - We've discussed using a donor as well. Before we knew the outcome of the TESE it was an option we had to consider had nothing been found. It is still on the table for us because hubby doesn't want to keep having TESEs if we have to go through several rounds. Glad you found a plan that works for you!

alscreetch---my heart is sad :( for you sweetie I am so sorry :cry: :( may God send all of his blessings your way....lots of XOXOXOXOXO!!

Hey Ladies!!

Sorry I went MIA for a while. I wanted to stay away from all this for a little just to try and think straight. I just feel really nervous about doing this again but I won't give up now. It scares me that it might not work but since I had a chemical pregnancy, I feel like I moved one step forward. Although losing that pregnancy was painful but it gave me a little more hope that it could work again but hopefully this time it will stick around for 9 months. I had my IVF follow-up appointment yesterday. My RE said that he might try the long protocol next time but he hasn't made the decision yet. He said this time he wants to push my follicles to a bigger size before retrieval. He's still shocked at the fact that I had 34 eggs collected but only 5 of them being mature. I am currently on CD 8 and he said I could probably start meds with my next period. I just hate having to wait to start again. I think I want to ask my RE if instead of doing the long protocol we could do the same protocol again but with higher doses as I was on pretty low doses.

I just want to say CONGRATS to the ladies that got preggo!! I hope you have a H&H 9 months!!

I'm really sorry to the ladies that got bfn's. I hope you get your bfp really soon whether it's through IVF or any other route. You will be in my prayers!

MrsC ~ I'm really sorry to hear that you can't go through with IVF anymore. Are you going to try your DH's sperm that you got through TESE first and then use donor sperm if it doesn't work? Whatever you end up doing, I hope it works for you!!

Blue ~ FX you get a great fertilization report and you are get a BFP this cycle. I look forward to your report tomorrow.

Sorry I didn't catch up with everyone but I will try to later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"