IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just her. Good point, maybe I will call them in the meantime and I know the place. Do you prefer anyone specifically? Thank so much Daisy.

Blue - yay for levels being good!
Squid - awesome news!
One - I wouldnt worry too much, but if Daisy knows a place it may be a good back up if you are anxious.

Daisy - what accu places in jersey do you know?

I see Dara and Amanda mostly. I think I also saw Kimberly one time. They all seem great! Amanda gets glowing reviews on citysearch, and I think she is very good. Dara is also very knowledgable and takes time with you - makes you feel very comfortable. I really like it there - everything about that place is soothing. It's like a spa.

Daisy, thank you!! I am going to call now to see if they can fit me in for a session today.

Jchic: I am probably stressing too much about it, as my acupuncurist said it would be fine to miss one day this week (I went on Monday). But I will feel better if went. lol...

Jchic, the only place I looked at for acu in NJ was this place:

https://pattiacupuncture.com/index.php

It's close to me, and I liked it's affiliation with the Berkeley Center in NYC. :shrug: I didn't go there though because they don't have evening hours that I can make, commuting from NYC.

One - I looked online and Dara has a 4pm available. I'm going at 5:45!

There are also appointments tomorrow at 1pm and 4pm.

Usually when you call, there is even more available that is not published online.

Daisy, I wish I get out of work early enough to make that appt. It would have to be @ 6:00 (the earliest). I will call and see. I also have an email to my lady to see if she can make herself available for me tomorrow (even though I am not working tomorrow, I will have to come into the city for a session).

I would be awesome to run into you as well! :flower:

I hear ya... Luckily I'm able to sneak out early once in a while.

When you call, tell them you are going through IVF and are stimming, and your regular acupuncurist canceled on you last minute, and mention I referred you... going to PM you my real name :haha:

Thanks Daisy!

One - I know what you mean. I stress about all that stuff too

I mean of all the things to stress-out from this should be the least.

I agree. We tend to overthink things. I always freak out over things ttc related. Its because we want it so badly, you know?

And there are so few things WE can control. So we tend to fixate on those things probably.

I am the absolute worst. I just went for a pedicure during lunch and was in FULL panic mode that I needed that Etergrity test. I went as far as to tell my mother that maybe I cant have children and that I will need to rent her uterus if my IVF cycles fail....I am the QUEEN of stressing out. I just cant handle stress. So as you can imagine, I am wound up so tight for the past 10 months! FML! lol

Hi ladies!!! Had my ETthis morning and it went fantastic. Before mt ET my clinic gives you the choice of having acupuncture or a massage. I did acupuncture because i read about a study done that it actually helps with fertilization. It was so relaxing, i felt different after it was over. So im making an appointment for a session in 3 days. Fingers cross these little guys stick! We went and had 5 total to choose from. One was a blast and the other 4 werent quite there yet but he said not to worry to much because they may just need another day. So we transfer one of them along with the blast. Im really hoping they stick! I have my beta the 25th.

Hopeful - good luck to you! Thats great that you are all done with your transfer! Arent you lucky to have an option of a massage or accu....I am jealous, LOL

What day did you have transfer? 3 or 5?

It's great to see you girls progressing in your journeys! I am anxiously waiting for AF to show up end of June so I can get this ball rolling!

Wow hopeful, that sounds amazing!! FX! Sticky :dust:!

I see you feel "achey"...

I feel like a BEACH ball! :rofl: Sooo bloated.

Hi ladies!!! Had my ETthis morning and it went fantastic. Before mt ET my clinic gives you the choice of having acupuncture or a massage. I did acupuncture because i read about a study done that it actually helps with fertilization. It was so relaxing, i felt different after it was over. So im making an appointment for a session in 3 days. Fingers cross these little guys stick! We went and had 5 total to choose from. One was a blast and the other 4 werent quite there yet but he said not to worry to much because they may just need another day. So we transfer one of them along with the blast. Im really hoping they stick! I have my beta the 25th.

Lots of :dust:

Hopeful - congrats on being PUPO with twins!! :dance: Will you test earlynor wait to go back to the FS? What's your official test date?

Daisy83 - that's great that you got some bonus eggs! I hope they're all busy fertilising right now!

DrS - 11 out of 12, yay! Have ye decided how many ye'll be putting back?

Blue - that's great that you are starting!!

Bubu - Welcome!! :hi:

Baby - sorry you might be delayed :hugs: I'm a teacher too and also looking like I'll be heading into ER and ET in Sept. They'll just have to do without me though cos this is far more important! :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"