IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! Me too! last night, I was fogetting everything I just did and it was making me scared. I was just telling a friend of mine about it. for example, we made plans for saturday and a couple of hours later my DH mentioned something about Saturday and I was like what are we doing saturday, he looked at me like are you kidding, and for a moment, I was like OMG, what are we doing, what are we doing, then remembered. Scared the sh*t of of me. Thank you for sharing that information with me, I seriously feel so much better now.

One, I'm so sorry!! I read somewhere that Lupron can do that so when it happened to me I didn't freak, but its the kind of thing that usually would flip me right out. But absolutely, its common. The only good thing was it seemed like it also made me forget to be worried about it. I couldn't remember anything, but I also couldn't remember if there was anything important about it, so...oh well. Wishing you stress-free obliviousness. :thumbup:

LOL Thank you so much! And yes, all I am worrying about now is trying to remember, lol.. so not worrying about the IVF as much! How many days have you been stimming? I wish you the best of luck for your sucessful IVF and BFP!!!

Squid, how did you feel while on lupron? I started 10 units on Sunday and I'm bruised and bloated, should I be concerned?

Lupron caused me to be really tired but the nurse had warned me about slight bruising. So I think its normal but calling the doctor couldn't hurt if you are concerned.

Yesterday had my first round of stims, Follistim was ok but MENOPUR burnt like hell!!

With the menopur after you draw it up, let it sit for 10-15 minutes before injecting it. That will help with the burning; it is so concentrated when you first mix it and letting it sit helps. I remember that from my first cycle when I was watching videos on how to mix it and inject. And icing really helped with all injections both before and after doing them. Good Luck!

Hi everyone :hi: as I've been starting to feel a little better, i thought I would take a stab a catching up ;)

Bubu, Im so sorry, hon. :hugs: Keeping my fx'ed for friday. Come on positive!!

Haj, Oh my goodness! I am so sorry for your scare. How are you feeling now? Thursday is almost here!

Dr S, where is the new pic please :coffee:

:hi: hiccups welcome and GL!!

Irish: Grow LOs grow :)

Almosthere, I think its great that you trusted your intuition! Good job taking control and doing what needs to be done! Ignore those nay-sayers, please!

:howdy: stinas - nice to meet ya (i know you've been on longer here, but i haven't seen your posts before :) ) I went in for a scan today, too. How did yours go?

AZ, I hope you can stop the estrace soon. Feel better, hons. :hugs:

Hi Jchic! Off to check out your journal.

Swepa, how are you computing when AF was due? If your ER was 7/21 I would think you had until 8/4 before she would show? Maybe I'm missing something tho? Fxed, in any case :)

Michelle, GL with your appt and for getting started tomorrow!! :happydance:

Want, hurray for starting stims!

Mo, Wonderful scan. Hurray!!

I know that isn't everybody, but holy cow its hard to keep up :flower: To everyone I missed--lots of love and :hugs: and :dust:

AFM: I'm on day 5 of stims today. Had my 1st scan this am and things look good. Just waiting on my estradiol level to see if they're going to make any adjustments. We have a next scan scheduled for Saturday.

Hi ladies in a rush but wanted to wish everyone well today and give a quick update. So was at the FS office for almost 3 hours! I got a general US to count follicles, the rest of my bloodwork was taken, dh also had the joy of getting bloodwork done, and then we signed all our papers!!! We are very excited and I am starting BCP today. I guess the office forgot one thing I need done (this office is almost an hour away so am a bit frustrated)-but will get that figured out and done soon. The plus side is my monitoring can be done the town next door to mine so like 8 minutes away, yay!!! I start lupron shots this month beleive it or not, and will do my IVF procedures first week of SEPT...is this real life?!? ahhh!!! =) Anywho will read on everyone later-off to do more chores with DH since he got the day off....hugs to all!

ksluice- heh good question... techs said no problem but then got busy... dont wanna bug them. maybe over lunch ill just ask how to save a pic

K - how is the stimming going?? Day 5 already! WOW!

Almost - Yipee! Time is going to fly and September will be here before you know it :)

so far so good. the scan showed Rt OV 10mm x 5, 8mm x 2 Lt OV Lt 10mm x 6, 8mm x 2. so 15 total follies and the surprising news was that my lining showed 8mm trilam--which was surprising b/c of the femera which could have caused it not to develop. So...its pretty hopeful, although still early. Just waiting to hear the word on what to do with my dosing going forward.

Nice sizes! How long do you think you will stim for?

Nice sizes! How long do you think you will stim for?

not really sure. they estimate 10 days average, so next weds is the tentative ER. i had a tentative friday scan on the books, but the dr. switched it to saturday this am...no idea what that means. if we stick to the 10 day schedule, then trigger would be monday...maybe they're thinking it makes sense to set up a saturday/monday schedule assuming that monday they can decide if i should trigger? idk :shrug:

I am thinking that too. You may trigger Sunday or Monday!!!

Bcp on 7/3, lupron 7/20, stims 7/22, trigger 7/31 (6-8 good follies), egg retrieval tomorrow 8/2...

Good luck everyone!

Everyone I have MAJOR "ovulation" pain I'm assuming...is it normal to have it so bad since I have 8 mature follicles this time an I didn't get a trigger since I was told to cancel this one since I had so many :( but me and DH didn't listen of course.....but I didn't do my trigger shot on my own we just did a natural cycle .......well I guess my question is :

The more mature follicles that would rupture......would that cause more pain than the usual 1 or 2 that I have? I'm DYING over here an I don't wanna call the doc since I totally didn't take the birth control like I should have an went against his advice....I duno what to do I feel like a moron right about now :(

Andrea, I think that sounds quite natural. Think about the size that one mature follicle is when it ruptures - and then multiply. There is a lot going on around your ovaries right now and they are bound to be sore. Have you taken some pain killers? :hugs:

NikkiFrank - Good luck tomorrow!!

Andrea - Don't beat yourself up for doing what you thought was the best option for you and DH. I would suggest taking it easy; I know easier said then done. :hugs:

I decided to make a consult appt for acupuncture! I have read so many of your ladies having it done, so I figured, why not try that with this cycle!? It looks like my insurance covers it too :) They are verifying my benefits, but I made the consult appt for Monday!! I will try anything at this point that will help and will probably also continue with it for my migraines. Counting down for my morning appt; so excited to get my baseline done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"