IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaisyQ - Hiiii!!!!! I know I need to come stalk your journal! We were fortunate enough to get 2 vials of sperm during the TESE. So no donor sperm here. Just started my stims a week ago. I go in for another scan tom.
How are you?

BettyBoof - CONGRATS!!!! Thats wonderful!

Babyonmyown, I am so sorry :hugs: It really is such a heartbreaking experience and I'm very sorry you're having to go through it. Are you going to have a follow up visit with your RE soon?

Swepa, my AF actually started early but I think it's because my progesterone levels were low early on. The worst part is that it lasted forever - I seriously bled for almost two weeks!

Betty, congrats on your bean! H&H 9 months.

AFM, I think the estrace is causing some stomach issues - I've been having this weird nauseated/really hungry feeling and I can't decide if I need to eat something or throw up! Looking forward to my scan Thurs but I have a feeling there's no way my lining will be even close since AF just stopped today. I just want to find out when I can quit taking this estrace crap!

Hi everyone. I'm going to say sorry now for not doing personal comments. Its been a long, difficult day. After getting the results of the Beta I called to make an appointment with my RE. She had a cancellation today so I met with her.

She said while it didn't end in a pregnancy she was happy with what this cycle showed. She was pleased with my follicle production and that they retrieved 5 eggs. My eggs had a few issues but they fertilized ok and started progressing. She was ready to have me start right away as af showed up yesterday. Unfortunately when we looked at the calendar that wouldn't work for me. It would have put my er and et the first week back at school. There is no way I can leave my second graders with a sub the first week back at school. Plus its not exactly a stressfree time of the year for me. So, we are going to wait a month. She wants to change the protocal this next time. Instead of micro dose lupron this next time we will try the antagonist protocol. She also wants to do assisted hatching the next time.

Sigh, I think thats all I have to report right now.

congrats Betty, I'm really happy for you!

I don't remember who asked, but for me with this failed cycle, AF showed up right on time.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: BOMO. I'm so sorry this cycle ended the way it did, but it is great that your RE fit you in today, and that she was so positive about the future possibilities. I have huge hopes for you, between the different protocol and the assisted hatching, there's lots of reason to stay positive!

betty great news!

bomo, you have a plan now though and though waiting sucks it will pass fast the time will fly. :hugs:

Bubu - so sorry today's result wasn't what you were hoping for. Keeping my fx'd crossed for Friday though. It's great that you're still so positive - you're not out yet!

Irish - hope your embies keep growing! Good luck tomor! Will you be putting them both back?

TTB - :hi: Welcome back! Wow, it sounds like you have been through an awful lot recently. I really hope they figure everything out and come up with a solution that brings you your bfp :flower:

Michelle - I'm doing fine thanks. Just taking my bcps and going for weekly acupuncture. Handed my prescription into the chemist yesterday. Will collect all the meds from them when I get back from hols on the 18th and then start injections on the 19th :happydance: Yay for af arriving!! :yipee: Good luck tomor!

Almost - that's great that you are getting to start bcp immediately so no more waiting in limbo. Looking forward to hearing the rest of your schedule! Good luck today!

Haj - Omg, so sorry you had such a scare :hugs: Glad all is well with you and the babies. Good luck with the OB tomor.

Jchic - congrats on starting estrogen! Not long to go now!! Hope it passes nice and quickly!

Hiccups - :hi: Welcome! I find it strange that anyone would judge you for doing this :shrug: I think it's totally understandable that you and dh would also want your own baby. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out for you! :flower:

Wantbaby - congrats on starting stimms! Wow, there's a lot of you ladies cycling right now - looking forward to seeing all the :bfp:s in a few weeks time!

Likkle - welcome! :hi: Congrats on getting started! Sending you lots of :dust:

Bomo - I'm so so sorry hon :hugs: This process is really hard. I hope the next month passes quickly for you :flower:

Betty - huge congrats!! :wohoo: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Ksluice - that's amazing that you felt the benefits of the acu so immediately! I've just recently started going - have my second appointment today. It's great to hear good feedback!

Hi everyone else!! :hi:

Baby: sorry it ended .... Best of luck in a month... Stress levels are important.

Afm: AF was due on Sunday..... Not here yet, I had a long stimming cycle. Trying not to get me hopes up.... We shall see.... I just may POAS this morning.... I did 2 days ago and nothing.... My ER was 7/21 and ET 7/24 so it's still early

Baby - I am so sorry. Its never easy to hear. Onward and upward, ok? Stay strong!

How is everyone else doing today?

One you are getting close! We have a nice little group going through this cycle together! You, Me, Daisy, Michelle, and a few others I think!

Stinas - how are you? WOW I remember you from the TTC #1 boards about a year ago! Things have changed for all of us, that seems like ages ago! Best of luck to you sweetheart!

Kayla: it's fantastic that you got diagnosed when you did. I hold serious resentment towards my doctor for not referring me sooner. I also went straight to IVF since the odds were the best. My clinic actually accepts self referrals and I wish I had know that as it was three years ago that I first started trying and 2 1/2 years since I went to my doctor. I could have a baby turning 1 by now and be on my way to #2. I don't think anyone here would think it's wrong for you to start so soon, we all want the same thing.

Betty: I was reading the first page the other day and was thinking of you. I was going to post something but wasn't sure if you were keeping up with this group anymore. I'm so happy that things are going well. Congrats!!!

BOMO: That's great that your RE is super positive that's important when going through this. I'm glad that you can get going again soon.

Swepakepa: FX for you to get your BFP. I believe 6dpt should be safe for trigger being gone so hopefully you will see a line soon.

Swepakepa - When I had my failed cycle I was using endometrin suppositories so that kept my progrestrone levels too high for AF to start. But I was told as soon as I stopped them, she would arrive. Unfortunately I ended up needing a d&c as the pregnancy was not viable yet my levels kept rising. I would wait another day or so and test again; a few days ago seemed a little early. Good Luck and hope you see 2 lines :)

Betty - CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

GettingBroody - That is great; the 19th is not that far away and time will go quickly!!

Likkle - Welcome! And YAY for starting!

Bomo - Sorry that you have to wait another month, but it sounds like your new protocol is similiar to mine; I did the lupron my first cycle and now this one I am on the antagonist protocol. Good luck with your next cycle! :hugs:

One - When you are doing the lupron injections, are you icing the area before and after? That may help a little. I just remember when I took it I was so tired; had some minor bruising and bloating, well I was bloated the entire time I was on my first cycle :wacko: Hope you feel better soon!

Az - Hope you feel better soon! Having tummy issues is the worst!

Jchic - Yes, we have a nice group all starting around this time! It is nice to have a few others to cycle with :)

So I have my appt for tomorrow morning at 7:30am. I used to be able to make an appt for anytime up until 9:30am and since I start work at 7, that worked great to go in later. WELL, I was told yesterday that they changed their policy and that they are only allowed to give you the first available appt they have at the time you call....SAY WHAT :dohh: What an inconvience that is!!! Now I had to tell my boss I will be having all these dr appts and have to bring a laptop with and check emails :growlmad: Sorry for the rant, but this is so frustrating. Anyhow, if all looks good tomorrow I will start stimming tomorrow night!

Thanks Michelle, no I havent been icing it. Today's injection went much better, yesterday I bled a little so I may have irritated the area a little. Today, no bleeding and so far no bruising. I am extremely tired w/a constant heachache though.

Sorry about your appt, that stinks and its so not convenient. With my clinc, its like first come, first serve. They start taking appt's @ 6:30 am, I usually go in about 6:45 and most times out by 7:30, sometimes earlier.

Yes, Jchic, we do have a nice little group going, hopefully as sucessfull as the group prior!

Squid, how did you feel while on lupron? I started 10 units on Sunday and I'm bruised and bloated, should I be concerned?

Lupron caused me to be really tired but the nurse had warned me about slight bruising. So I think its normal but calling the doctor couldn't hurt if you are concerned.

Yesterday had my first round of stims, Follistim was ok but MENOPUR burnt like hell!!

Hey ladies, had my saline ultrasound today. Was very quick and doctor said everything looks perfect he said! I thanked him for fixing my uterus :) he said everything is set to go!! Only 26 more bcps left but who's counting!! :)

Betty: congrats!! Happy and healthy 9 months :)

Squid, how did you feel while on lupron? I started 10 units on Sunday and I'm bruised and bloated, should I be concerned?

Lupron caused me to be really tired but the nurse had warned me about slight bruising. So I think its normal but calling the doctor couldn't hurt if you are concerned.

Yesterday had my first round of stims, Follistim was ok but MENOPUR burnt like hell!!

Lupron made me tired and totally dopey. I had/have this ridiculous short term memory now! What was I saying???

My head does feel like its clearing now though. It took about two days after stims for me to start to feel a little more like myself. I don't know whether its the lupron only being 5 units now or what the stims are doing, but its way better. Sort of like when a hang over starts to clear. And yes! the menopur totally stings! I think too b/c there is so much of it. The 1cc just seems like a huge amount compared to the others.

Just back from my day 5 check and things are looking good so far! So much so, they even had me go ahead and pay for the PGD testing--which seems like a big vote of confidence, in my slightly backwards logic.

The Follistim makes me have HORRID headaches...I duno if its from the femara or the follistim honest though it always happens right when I start my injections.....

Lupron made me tired and totally dopey. I had/have this ridiculous short term memory now! What was I saying???

My head does feel like its clearing now though. It took about two days after stims for me to start to feel a little more like myself. I don't know whether its the lupron only being 5 units now or what the stims are doing, but its way better. Sort of like when a hang over starts to clear. And yes! the menopur totally stings! I think too b/c there is so much of it. The 1cc just seems like a huge amount compared to the others.

OMG!! Me too! last night, I was fogetting everything I just did and it was making me scared. I was just telling a friend of mine about it. for example, we made plans for saturday and a couple of hours later my DH mentioned something about Saturday and I was like what are we doing saturday, he looked at me like are you kidding, and for a moment, I was like OMG, what are we doing, what are we doing, then remembered. Scared the sh*t of of me. Thank you for sharing that information with me, I seriously feel so much better now.

OMG!! Me too! last night, I was fogetting everything I just did and it was making me scared. I was just telling a friend of mine about it. for example, we made plans for saturday and a couple of hours later my DH mentioned something about Saturday and I was like what are we doing saturday, he looked at me like are you kidding, and for a moment, I was like OMG, what are we doing, what are we doing, then remembered. Scared the sh*t of of me. Thank you for sharing that information with me, I seriously feel so much better now.

One, I'm so sorry!! I read somewhere that Lupron can do that so when it happened to me I didn't freak, but its the kind of thing that usually would flip me right out. But absolutely, its common. The only good thing was it seemed like it also made me forget to be worried about it. I couldn't remember anything, but I also couldn't remember if there was anything important about it, so...oh well. Wishing you stress-free obliviousness. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"