IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly - Great pic in your journal!!! So glad things are progressing well for you :) And I have to say the video with your son was so cute....was making me laugh!!!

Lindsay - YAY on 21 eggs....cannot wait to hear how many fertilise! How many are you putting back? :yippe:

Wantbabysoon - Good luck Sunday!! The procedure really isn't that bad; just get plenty of rest afterwards. Pain meds worked great for me too :winkwink:

Mobaby - I wish I was loosing weight and wish I could be working out right now, but hey, I figure this is all for a good cause if this works!!

Thanks Michelle:)
We are putting 2 back. We are actually part of a study that is paying for all chromosome testing etc (buy we would have put 2 back anyway lol). Excited to hear how many we're able to be fertilized tomorrow!

Lindsay - YAY on 21 eggs....cannot wait to hear how many fertilise! How many are you putting back? :yippe:

Wantbabysoon - Good luck Sunday!! The procedure really isn't that bad; just get plenty of rest afterwards. Pain meds worked great for me too :winkwink:

Mobaby - I wish I was loosing weight and wish I could be working out right now, but hey, I figure this is all for a good cause if this works!!

We are putting 2 back. We are actually part of a study that is paying for all chromosome testing etc (buy we would have put 2 back anyway lol). Excited to hear how many we're able to be fertilized tomorrow!

Lindsay! I was going to do that study at RMA. Daisy did it. I am doing the HCG wash study :)

Michelle - how are you feeling? I start stims tomorrow. Cant wait!!!

Jchic - YAY for starting tomorrow!! I am looking like 4 months pg right now :wacko: I am super bloated today for some reason and just ready to be DONE!

I did go to the bathroom a few minutes ago and wiped, noticed a little blood?!?! WTH!? I never had this happen before. Anyone ever have this happen during stims? I am freaking out now.

Jchic - YAY for starting tomorrow!! I am looking like 4 months pg right now :wacko: I am super bloated today for some reason and just ready to be DONE!

I did go to the bathroom a few minutes ago and wiped, noticed a little blood?!?! WTH!? I never had this happen before. Anyone ever have this happen during stims? I am freaking out now.

Maybe its from all the activity in there, call your nurse, but dont get freaked out, I am sure its normal. This is foreign for your body, you know?

Jchic- we were offered that as of today. We didn't take it since we are already part of the other study. That's awesome though!
Michelle- I agree with jchic- your body is going through all kinds of crazy changes. Definitely tell your nurse but don't panic at all.

They are gone for the day now, so I have to wait till tomorrow morning. It was just a little bit and I wiped a second time, still there, but then the third it was gone. Who knows, guess I will ask tomorrow and see what they say. Gotta just relax and not freak out about everything!

They are gone for the day now, so I have to wait till tomorrow morning. It was just a little bit and I wiped a second time, still there, but then the third it was gone. Who knows, guess I will ask tomorrow and see what they say. Gotta just relax and not freak out about everything!

Yes, breath and relax..haha I think I am more panicked than you..:haha:

Never - I am trying! Hard to do, but the cramping right now is horrible. I am heading home in a minute and going to try and take it easy the rest of tonight!!!

Never - I am trying! Hard to do, but the cramping right now is horrible. I am heading home in a minute and going to try and take it easy the rest of tonight!!!

Does your Dr not have an answering service? I'm worried. :shrug:

Hey everyone:) thanks so much for asking, ladies!!!
Pink- congrats!! So happy for you:) we are totally at the same stage in this haha!

So excited to say that they retrieved 21 eggs!!! I'll find out tomorrow how many are mature:)
Already have the heating pad on and drinking lots of water.

Congrats Lindsay!! 21 is a great number to have lots of frosties!! Can't wait to hear an update tomorrow.

Yay Lindsay!

AFM, I got the go ahead from the doctor to do the trigger tonight. He said that E2 levels from yesterday was high so reduced the HCG to 7500 units. ER is on Sunday! I am very nervous about this procedure :(

Yeah for triggering!! Drink lots of gatorade. Good luck on Sunday!

Hi Michelle-Thanks for the feedback. Well, my ER called and apparently I only have 1 egg who wants to play this month. I'm going in for blood work and ultrasound tomorrow and if the other two emerging ones haven't pulled up, I'm going to do an IUI, but I don't think it'll work as my husband's last sperm sample had 100% abnormal sperm and we were hoping for another ICSI. *Sigh. We shall see. Thanks again :)

Sorry to hear your cycle didn't work as planned. FX that you will still get your BFP.

Just a quick post from me as I've errands to do...

I had my scan today, I have 1 healthy baby measuring 7+3 spot on with my dates and HB was 153 :) I"m very happy and relieved. There's a pic in my journal.

Yeah Kelly Tulip is a strong gummy, I can't wait to hear my little beans heartbeat.

Lindsay! I was going to do that study at RMA. Daisy did it. I am doing the HCG wash study :)

Michelle - how are you feeling? I start stims tomorrow. Cant wait!!!

Yeah for getting started on Stims, congrats Jchic!

I'm sure it's just the med confusing your body. Relax have DH wait on you. :hugs:

4everyoung: Just saw your post :hugs:

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday :nope:
I started out with 8 follicles and at day 5 had only 3. Two at 19.5 and one at 20mm so we are doing IUI (our 4th) in the morning. This was our first attempt at IVF. Is this your fisrt try too?

Stay strong. I know its hard. :hugs:

Never, where you are estrogen priming protocol? Sometimes that helps the follies all grow together I think. You can start right away again right? I am praying this IUI works and you don't even need IVF!

Michelle - hope you are ok honey!

Never, where you are estrogen priming protocol? Sometimes that helps the follies all grow together I think. You can start right away again right? I am praying this IUI works and you don't even need IVF!

Michelle - hope you are ok honey!

Nope, I'm guessing that the birth control over suppressed my ovaries. Yes, we are doing IUI in the morning because of the 3 good follicles, better not to waste them, but if it fails we will start a new cycle asap.
AF is due on August 25th so as soon as that shows its on!

Thank you so much,
~Angie

Good luck tomorrow! Good to hear a plan is in place just in case :)

michele- you on lupron? i had a 2nd period a week after the first. apparently it is from the thin lining

kelly- yay

oneof- your sizes sound good to me. they dont want them to grow too fast

lindsay- told ya it isnt that bad. fingers crossed for your fert report

eoe- im sorry.. i just read real quickly through 7 pages *hugs* and good luck to you all

Hi all - sorry I'm so not "posty," but it's just so hard to keep up with this thread. I do check in from time to time, but can't seem to keep up.

Anyhoo - Never, I'm sorry that happened - happend to me too my first IVF cycle. I switched from BCP to estrogen priming protocol and had a much better response. GL with your IUI and I hope if you have to do another IVF it all works out much better the second time around.

Hey there--thanks--I have had 1 IUI attempt and 2 IVFs in 2011. I had at least 5 eggs retrieved for each IVF, so this is disappointing as it was supposed to be a more aggressive treatment. At any rate, I will find out tomorrow what our next steps are!

Thank you for the support. xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back