IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink: Welcome! Sorry to hear about the MC. This will be your time, 20 is fantastic, good luck tomorrow!

Michelle: Grow eggies grow! FX for trigger this weekend.

Oneof: Good luck at your scan tomorrow hope you have some great follicles.

Wantbaby: That's great news, FX for trigger soon.

Ksluice: :happydance: That's great news, congrats!!!

TTC: I've been testing daily, still waiting for my beta. It gives me relief me to see the positive reading each morning, silly me keeps worrying I might just stop being pregnant. We won't know if both took until our first ultrasound 3 weeks after Beta. That's great that you only have two more weeks till you get to see your gummy bear. Will you be able to hear a heart beat then? We will be at ours, I an super excited about that. I did one digital CB and it said 1-2 weeks so I am saving the second one for a couple weeks so I can see the 3+ reading. I can't help myself after three years of TTC I just can't get enough of seeing positive tests.

Angie: I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs: FX that your IUI works for you and you don't have to do a new cycle.

Almost: That's great that your appointment went well, FX that you meds arrived soon.

Aslizzie: I did my ET on a lunch break and worked every day following. My RE said not to worry nothing I would do would change things. Just said not to exercise and change my routine. It will probably help pass the time of the dreaded TWW.

Shorty: It sounds like your RE knows what she is doing and that you are in good hands. Good Luck!

Hi Jenn,

I know exactly how you feel we have also been try 3 & half years & can't wait for our scan in 2 weeks time. Yes they will be looking for a heart beat as I will be 7 weeks! I understand the heart starts around 21 days after conception, it's so exciting.
I still can't believe it has happened & DH still has to keep reassuring me.
Awww well I hope both your beans were sticky. It is so nice to see the 2-3 & then 3+ it reassured me & made me feel excited that it was still progressing.
Fingers crossed we will both get good results in a few weeks :)) x x x

I just got back from my first u/s since stimming, 4 days of stimming. I have 7 follies, but they are small like 5/6 mm. Now I'm not sure If the lupron is suppressing me more or this is normal. I've read woman have 19mm after 4 days of stims. I'm scared my follies aren't growing. I still have to see what my levels come back, but should I be concerned?

ShortyA- I heard Vitamin E is very good to improve the health of the sperm and also acai. I found info on acai first and hubby drank acai juice for a couple of weeks and the health of his sperm and number were significantly higher based on all the SA he has done. I seriously was in shocked and thought they made a mistake. Vitamins help a lot. :)

The only problem is the sperm is already frozen-- so he can't really do anything to fix those :( and he still has a blockage so trying to fix sperm that's in there won't come out :(

@ one - that sounds fine! Imagine, if a woman really has 19 mm after four days, what size would be at 10 days? No - you're doing OK :hugs:

Hi ladies

Wow it took me an age to catch up on everyone's posts!!

Congrats to everyone who has their bfp already!

As for me... Got my ER tomorrow morning. I've got 20 follicles so really hopeful to get lots of eggs and a good fertilisation report :)

My first ICSI ended in early mmc so really hopeful this is my turn :)

Baby dust to all

Pink xxx

Good luck with your ER today!

Just got word, 17 fertilized!!!

The pineapple thing isan idea that it helps make the uterus more receptive. Pineapple has a natural meat tenderizer in it, and this is concentrated at the core, so you can eat the whole thing, but many ladies just eat the core. There is an old folk thing about getting too much vitamin c when your TTC, so keep that in mind (like don't eat 6 pineapples in one day).

Great report!

Michelle-
I'm not sure what your level was before? It should have doubled. Or just about doubled. I don't think that's too low. I was 4670 ish today but I had doubled every day almost and today was day 11 since starting the shots.
I wouldn't worry at all. - did they raise your meds at all? Or talk about when ER will be?

On Monday, day 5 it was 308, so today being day 8 it more then doubled to 823. She did say Monday or Tuesday for ER, but won't know for sure till Saturday after they get my results. They did not raise my meds; I am already on 450iu of Follistum a day, along with menopur.

I got my E2 at 1950 yesterday and they called me to come for an Ultrasound today. Your level sounds about right.
The doctor is anticipating trigger today and ER on Sunday.
Is the number too high? I am a little confused as to why they changed the ER date... so many questions we go through.

Thanks ladies for all the good wishes :). Just back from my ER got 10 eggs.

Now wait until tomorrow to hear how many fertilised.

Never - sorry you're not doing ivf but fingers crossed for the iui.

Lindsay - how did you get on?

I'm def gonna try pineapple core :)

Pink xxx

One - I had a few at about 8mm after 5 days stims, the rest were smaller so I'd say you were on track x

Teapot: Yeah for growing embries!! :happydance: That's great that you are able to do day 5. Good Luck tomorrow!

Angie: I did 10,000 as well in 1ml in my stomach. I didn't have any issues with it. It's was pretty much the same as my menopur and bravelle shots. Did you try a hpt to see if it is positive? I did the next morning to give me reassurance that I got the meds. Okay never mind I see you reposted that all is well. Woo hoo! Good Luck!

Stinas: I didn't do TESE but I definitely had moments of positive and negative thinking. Much stress over if it didn't work that financially we would struggle doing this again. I believe progesterone does have that effect on many women that plus rising estrogen. I think Drsquid can testify that stress during the TWW doesn't lessen your chances of a BFP.

Lindsay: Good Luck with your retrieval!

TTC: I caved and did the second digi this morning and it came back as 2-3 weeks. So that is on target as I am 4 weeks and 2 days today. Our heatbeat check is at 8 weeks. I think my clinic just likes to be late to ensure you will get the results you want. I know sometimes the HB can be later then 7 weeks. I'm probably going to by more digi's as I want to see the 3+.

Oneof: Mine were slow to start and they increased my meds on day 5 and again on day 8. In the end I got to where I need to be so don't worry.

wantbaby: FX for trigger tonight.

Pink: Woo hoo for 10!!! That is great. FX that they all fertilize!

hiccups - Not sure when ER will be; I will know more tomorrow once they do another scan and blood work.

Teapot - Great news!!! Good luck with your transfer :)

Never - Glad you did things correct and hope this works for you :hugs:

Lindsay - How did ER go? How many eggs did you get?

One - That sounds right; you do not want them that big on day 4! I still have a lot of smaller ones and that was yesterday, on day 8 for me. Although I had one dominent one at 18mm, the rest were 13mm and smaller. They may just increase your dosage of meds if there is any concern, but it looks fine to me!

Shorty - I have my fingers crossed for you for this next cycle and hope it works :hugs:

Wantbabysoon - What was your follicle sizes again? If your E2 level is that high, it will keep rising, so they would want to do ER sooner so you don't have the risk of OHSS. It sounds like your growing faster now that it is towards the end and that is good; good luck Sunday :)

Pink - YAY for 10 eggies....cannot wait to hear your report on them :) Now you get to rest and relax!!

Jenn - YAY for the digi showing you on track!! :)

Thank you so much ladies, I am so so concerned since my last cycle was cancelled. I was unsure as to where I am supposed to be at this point. Today is my day 5 (but I didnt take my meds yet). I will see what my bloods come back as!

Jenn, I love see the weeks on digi! so exciting!

Michelle, are you on schedule for ER on Monday?

Hey ladies here is what i heard/did with the pineapple. You are not supposed to eat the pineapple just the core!!!! Eating pineapple can actually cause contractions. I'm sure it would have to be a lot of pineapple but I just didnt want it interfering with anything. Soooooo you take out the core of the pineapple and cut it into 5 even pieces. Starting the day of ET you eat one piece a day for 5 days. Some people like it...personally I thought it was like chewing a tree bark. But I did it and maybe it worked...maybe it didn't...but it definitely didnt hurt. They also say eating walnuts aides in implantation. I hate any kind of nuts but I got a few handfuls down the day of ET.

Hey ladies here is what i heard/did with the pineapple. You are not supposed to eat the pineapple just the core!!!! Eating pineapple can actually cause contractions. I'm sure it would have to be a lot of pineapple but I just didnt want it interfering with anything. Soooooo you take out the core of the pineapple and cut it into 5 even pieces. Starting the day of ET you eat one piece a day for 5 days. Some people like it...personally I thought it was like chewing a tree bark. But I did it and maybe it worked...maybe it didn't...but it definitely didnt hurt. They also say eating walnuts aides in implantation. I hate any kind of nuts but I got a few handfuls down the day of ET.

Thanks Haj! I will try that and I am sure I am not going to like it, but heck, its worth a try. And I HATE walnuts, ewwww....but I guess whatever it takes I will do it.

Thanks Haj! I will try that and I am sure I am not going to like it, but heck, its worth a try. And I HATE walnuts, ewwww....but I guess whatever it takes I will do it.

I didnt like it anyway but after going through everything suffering through pineapple core and walnuts was well worth it

One - Not sure about ER yet; I have another appt tomorrow morning at 7am and based on those results that will determine if it is Monday or Tuesday. I am/was concerned that my E2 level at day 8 was only 823, but it more then doubled from Monday's appt when it was at 308 at day 5. So who knows. Guess tomorrow will tell all! I am just worried about not responding well again; figured I would have bigger follicles then I do, but they didn't change any dosage of meds. I am trying to stay positive and hope all goes better this time.

Thanks Haj, I'll have to try it.

Dont worry Michele, I know its eaiser said then done. If they've made no adjustments, I think you'll be fine. Fingers crossed for growing follies and your BFP!!

hiccups - Not sure when ER will be; I will know more tomorrow once they do another scan and blood work.

Teapot - Great news!!! Good luck with your transfer :)

Never - Glad you did things correct and hope this works for you :hugs:

Lindsay - How did ER go? How many eggs did you get?

One - That sounds right; you do not want them that big on day 4! I still have a lot of smaller ones and that was yesterday, on day 8 for me. Although I had one dominent one at 18mm, the rest were 13mm and smaller. They may just increase your dosage of meds if there is any concern, but it looks fine to me!

Shorty - I have my fingers crossed for you for this next cycle and hope it works :hugs:

Wantbabysoon - What was your follicle sizes again? If your E2 level is that high, it will keep rising, so they would want to do ER sooner so you don't have the risk of OHSS. It sounds like your growing faster now that it is towards the end and that is good; good luck Sunday :)

Pink - YAY for 10 eggies....cannot wait to hear your report on them :) Now you get to rest and relax!!

Jenn - YAY for the digi showing you on track!! :)

I am not sure about all the sizes but the largest one was 18 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"