IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ladies for all the good wishes :). Just back from my ER got 10 eggs.

Now wait until tomorrow to hear how many fertilised.

Never - sorry you're not doing ivf but fingers crossed for the iui.

Lindsay - how did you get on?

I'm def gonna try pineapple core :)

Pink xxx

Yay Pink, 10 is awesome! Rest up today and keep us posted.

Wantbabysoon - That was my largest yesterday, but unfortunately the rest were 13 and under, so they said they would disregard my 18 and look at the others since they were in sync with each other. I do think the E2 level is important too, so sounds like yours is rising faster then mine! They know what they are doing, so trust them and GOOD LUCK with your ER :)

Hi Everyone-

Went for my second appt today after day 10 of stimming. I have 5 follicles over 10mm. They put me in as being on day 7 of my cycle which is odd because I started my last period on 7/16 when they put me on the pill...oh well, we'll see.

Question for you: did you have weight gain while using Lupron and/or Gonal F? I worked hard to lose 40 lbs to help get pregnant this past winter, and now I'm up 7 lbs in a week without any real deviation from my food plan. Thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Lindsay18 - my only tip would be rest up and keep the hot water bottle handy, good luck!

Pink gerbera - congrats on the 10 eggs! Rest up

never2late70 - I'm so sorry your ivf has been cancelled, fingers crossed iui works for you! Im a bit shocked that your doc went ahead with iui last time when you have 9-10 follicles on each ovary :o

almostthere - Sorry your hsg was so painful, mine was similar. I think I was just in a state of shock as it was not at all what I was expecting :(

Shorty - glad you got some answers from your FS, I'm surprised they are talking donor already, personally it seems a bit early for that.

teapot - fantastic news, grow embies grow!

oneof14 - from what I understand follies grow about 2mm a day, so if you are meant to be stimming for 10 days that sounds about right.

AFM - my clinic called today, they FS wants me to start on coq10 on the first day of my next cycle. I'm thinking I might start now though, there wouldn't be any harm in that right? Also the dose he wants me to take seems quite low, 80-100mg, from what I have seen in other forums most people are taking about 600mg a day. Is anyone else taking coq10? What dose are you on?

Hi 4everyoung! I am on day 9 of stimming today. I have gained about 3.5 pounds so far with stimming this cycle and with my first cycle I gained 5 pounds. Weight gain seems to be normal since our bodies are going through so much and everyone responds differently. Do you have a lot of bloating? I have been drinking gatorade like crazy the past few days and I have noticed a huge difference in my tummy, the bloating isn't so bad! When do they expect you to go in for your ER? And how many more days are you stimming for?

Hey everyone:) thanks so much for asking, ladies!!!
Pink- congrats!! So happy for you:) we are totally at the same stage in this haha!

So excited to say that they retrieved 21 eggs!!! I'll find out tomorrow how many are mature:)
Already have the heating pad on and drinking lots of water.

TTB- she just said for us to give IVF one more chance and if the embryos are still poor quality then Donor Sperm would be next topic- u know they always have to give there opinion of why a cycle fails- since I responded perfect and my eggs and everything on my end looked great so she kinda pinpointed it to the sperm- they don't know for sure and it's something we may never know bc u can't test sperm like that- IVF is the only way to tell of there is a problem with sperm and embryo quality-- but with all that- the sperm thawed and fertilized well and were doing great up until day 5 so I personally think it may been something with the lab and a 3 day transfer would have probably been best for us and next time with putting 3 back instead of two may help on a day 3-

Yay Lindsay!! 21 soUnds better than 45 so fx Ohss stays away!!

Michelle: I didn't gain any wt w/ last 2 cycles; I lost 4 lbs each cycle but since I've been on birth control I'm up 5 lbs!! And I'm still eating the same but I have increased my workouts which seems weird! I hope this comes off soon :)

Pink congrats on the 10!!!

Yay Lindsay!

AFM, I got the go ahead from the doctor to do the trigger tonight. He said that E2 levels from yesterday was high so reduced the HCG to 7500 units. ER is on Sunday! I am very nervous about this procedure :(

Want- thank you!! If it helps at all- retrieval was nothing to be scared about at all. I'm sitting here with barely any pain! It was super easy:)

Hi Michelle-Thanks for the feedback. Well, my ER called and apparently I only have 1 egg who wants to play this month. I'm going in for blood work and ultrasound tomorrow and if the other two emerging ones haven't pulled up, I'm going to do an IUI, but I don't think it'll work as my husband's last sperm sample had 100% abnormal sperm and we were hoping for another ICSI. *Sigh. We shall see. Thanks again :)

Gosh so much to catch up on...will have to do that later..Just a quick shout out to :

Lindsey: Congrats on 21 eggs :happydance:

Michelle and Oneof14: My baseline I had 7-8 foliicles and as you knoww my 5 day I had only 3, but they are 19.5-19.5 and 20mm so triggered last night IUI in the morning. My E2 is 1400 and something I think she said...
I am praying for you both. I really really am :hugs:

Oneof14: This was my first IVF cancellation and I am crushed, I pray that this is it for you. Stay strong and positive! You got this!

TTB: I had 3 previous rounds of clomid with back to back IUI's and each time had a minimum of 8 follicles on each side measuring 17-20mm and of course all resulted in BFN. This was my first attempt at IVF and was cancelled do to poor repsonse. ps..I am 41 so he wants to see at least 6-8 follicles in order for me to advance to egg retrieval.

I have read all of your posts, but was late to work so cannot do individuals, just know that I am praying for and thinking about all of you! :hugs:

~Angie

One - thank you, doing OK. My Brother-in-Law's wedding tomorrow (I was hoping to be driving and not drinking :D) ... other than that, not really thinking about it much. A week today the trips to the clinic start again :)

Lindsay, congrats on 21! Great number :) :hugs:

Lindsay - YAY on 21 eggs....cannot wait to hear how many fertilise! How many are you putting back? :yippe:

Wantbabysoon - Good luck Sunday!! The procedure really isn't that bad; just get plenty of rest afterwards. Pain meds worked great for me too :winkwink:

Mobaby - I wish I was loosing weight and wish I could be working out right now, but hey, I figure this is all for a good cause if this works!!

Yes I only have a couple more weeks to work out b/c I don't like to do it when I start stim.. I'm trying to tell myself I will have time after baby to lose weight so not to worry just be healthy!

Yes I only have a couple more weeks to work out b/c I don't like to do it when I start stim.. I'm trying to tell myself I will have time after baby to lose weight so not to worry just be healthy!

Completely agree! I tried twice to workout during my stimming and it was awful both times and not worth it! The gym is always there and there will always be time to workout :)

Just a quick post from me as I've errands to do...

I had my scan today, I have 1 healthy baby measuring 7+3 spot on with my dates and HB was 153 :) I"m very happy and relieved. There's a pic in my journal.

I had my scan today, I have 1 healthy baby measuring 7+3 spot on with my dates and HB was 153 :) I"m very happy and relieved. There's a pic in my journal.

Fantastic news..Happy and healthy pregnancy and baby to ya kelly! :hugs:

I just got back from my first u/s since stimming, 4 days of stimming. I have 7 follies, but they are small like 5/6 mm. Now I'm not sure If the lupron is suppressing me more or this is normal. I've read woman have 19mm after 4 days of stims. I'm scared my follies aren't growing. I still have to see what my levels come back, but should I be concerned?

Sounds like everything is going great. Try not to worry!

Thanks ladies for all the good wishes :). Just back from my ER got 10 eggs.

Now wait until tomorrow to hear how many fertilised.

Never - sorry you're not doing ivf but fingers crossed for the iui.

Lindsay - how did you get on?

I'm def gonna try pineapple core :)

Pink xxx

Yay for 10 eggs! :happydance:

Hey everyone:) thanks so much for asking, ladies!!!
Pink- congrats!! So happy for you:) we are totally at the same stage in this haha!

So excited to say that they retrieved 21 eggs!!! I'll find out tomorrow how many are mature:)
Already have the heating pad on and drinking lots of water.

Yay for 21 eggs! :happydance:

Yay Lindsay!

AFM, I got the go ahead from the doctor to do the trigger tonight. He said that E2 levels from yesterday was high so reduced the HCG to 7500 units. ER is on Sunday! I am very nervous about this procedure :(

Not much longer! I hope the trigger goes well and so does ER.

Hi Michelle-Thanks for the feedback. Well, my ER called and apparently I only have 1 egg who wants to play this month. I'm going in for blood work and ultrasound tomorrow and if the other two emerging ones haven't pulled up, I'm going to do an IUI, but I don't think it'll work as my husband's last sperm sample had 100% abnormal sperm and we were hoping for another ICSI. *Sigh. We shall see. Thanks again :)

I'm sorry. Fx more catch up in the next day.

Wonderful HB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back