IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
4ever - was this last protocol microdose lupron flare, or was it a long protocol with lupron down reg?

I know for me at age 34 and with AMH of 1, and antral follicle count of 10-15, my RE thinks lupron down reg would be way too suppressive, and I'd likely only wind up with 1 or 2 follicles. She is not a fan of micro-dose lupron flare for me either, and thinks I'd also wind up with few eggs with that protocol. She likes the antagonist protocol for me with estrogen priming first, because even BCP seem to suppressive for me. My first IVF cycle, I had only 3-4 mature follicles so we converted to IUI. We changed the protocol to estrogen priming and we got 12 mature follicles. We ended up having to up my doses of gonal F and low dose hCG to get there, so it was a bit of a rollercoaster, but we did get there in the end. I got 3 blasts, and 2 normals (we had them CCS tested).

It was the microdose of lupron. I went this morning and haven't heard back officially, but she said that she saw more follicles that looked like a go for IVF, so we shall see!

4ever, so sorry for your IVF being cancelled, same thing happened to me in June, hopefully your IUI works so you don't have to go through this again. If you do have to do IVF again does your dr have a different protocol?

Thanks, ONE...I don't know yet if it's IVF or IUI, but she does have another aggressive protocol if this doesn't work out!

Lindsay18 - Great news, 21 eggs is wonderful! Can't wait to hear how those embies are going

ShortyA22 - hoping your next cycle works for you!

wantbabysoon - good luck for your ER!

4everyoung - sorry to bear you only have 1 follicle :( Big :hugs: I hope your next scan shows that the other 2 have caught up.

Kelly9 - huge congrats, you must be so relieved to have heard the heartbeat!

michelle01 - I know the feeling of being bloated :hugs:

never2late70 - good luck for your iui today!

ksluice - grow embies grow!

Stinas - good luck for your transfer tomorrow! I think it depends on what trigger dose you had, do you know what trigger and dose you had? You could always do a test now to see if it is out of your system and keep testing until it is negative

teapot - good luck for you ER!

THanks! I think maybe the other two did catch up??

Stinas - Good luck with ET!

4everyoung - How did your scan go? Sorry for what your going through :hugs:

I went for my appt, just waiting for the results. I have had no more spotting and they did not seem concerned. I have one very large follie on the left causing discomfort. Hopefully I trigger tonight.

Thanks, Michelle--I may trigger tonight too...are you going IVF or IUI?

Hey Lindsay and Jenn

I am getting another report tomorrow and will find out then if my ET will be Monday or Wednesday depending on how my embies are doing.

Can't wait for the report in the morning!

Do you get another report tomorrow Lindsay?

Good luck with the trigger Michelle

Pink xx

Hey Lindsay and Jenn

I am getting another report tomorrow and will find out then if my ET will be Monday or Wednesday depending on how my embies are doing.

Can't wait for the report in the morning!

Do you get another report tomorrow Lindsay?

Good luck with the trigger Michelle

Pink xx

Mine sounds like it will definitely be Thursday. Is that weird??

So I'm feeling a little down because the doctor said this treatment (Lupron & Gonal-F) would be more aggressive, yet I've only produced one egg so we're going from an IVF to an IUI (unless, by some miracle the two other emerging eggs are viable by tomorrow morning). I am a little sad. This cycle has been harder for me than the other two I did last fall (Gonal F and Menopur)--I've been anxious and weepy for weeks (not to mention that I started on the pill and bled for 20 days straight feeling bloated the whole time!). I've gained 7 lbs since starting the Lupron (I log my food daily, so I know it's not from emotional eating), and I'm feeling generally big, uncomfortable, and sad.

I've been one to go with the flow with my previous IUI and IVF attempts, but somehow this one feels more disappointing, and it hasn't even happened yet. Hubby has 100% abnormal morphology, and I may be wrong, but I believe this will adversely affect an IUI.

At any rate, I don't like over-thinking it, but this has been so unpleasant from the shots (they seem worse this time) to the drives in for my blood work and ultrasounds. I will know more tomorrow, and I will try to get my head back to a good place, but I just needed a place to sort of say all of this (and my facebook page did not seem to be the place! LOL).

Thanks for being here. xx

Sorry things aren't going so well this cycle. Fx they can figure out what happened.

As I said earlier today at my day 4 u/s they saw 7 follies all about 5/6mm with a couple of smaller ones. My e2 level came back at 150 up from 60 on Wednesday. I have to go back tomorrow just for b/w. I'm praying my follies have improved at my next u/s and maybe even some more.

I hope things are looking well at your scan! Good luck.

Stinas - Good luck with ET!

4everyoung - How did your scan go? Sorry for what your going through :hugs:

I went for my appt, just waiting for the results. I have had no more spotting and they did not seem concerned. I have one very large follie on the left causing discomfort. Hopefully I trigger tonight.

Fx for trigger tonight!

Michelle- so glad! We were all worried for you:) glad the nurse doesn't seem concerned! So excited for your trigger!!

Ladies- my nurse just called! 18 of the 21 were mature and 14 were fertilized! If everything goes well I will be transferring on Thursday:)

Yay! That is a great report!

Yippee Lindsay - great fert rate. x

Michelle - glad the spotting has stopped & good luck with your trigger

Never - glad the IUI went well. Hope the 2WW flies!

afm, I have 2 x morula's/pre-blasts on board. hope they will bed in tight. They are a little slow developing apparently, but the consultant didn't seem overly concerned :/ I hope it will work out ok. The other 2 arrested, so nothing to freeze :( xx

Congrats on being PUPO! :happydance: Sorry to hear about the other 2.

Hi ladies

Out of the 10 eggs collected yesterday, 9 were mature and 6 have fertilised.

Pink x

Yay for a great report!

yay good luck with your tww lindsay and stinas!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my medication and am ready to start lupron Monday, yay!!! So happy I do not have a polyp in my way!!

I'm so glad your meds got shipped and made it to you on time.

teapot - Thanks! Good luck to you too!!!!!

TTB - I dont remember exactly how much it was. I guess ill just test in the am to see if its gone.

Lindsay - Congrats thats great news!!!

never2late - Good luck with the slots & the IUI of course!

ash - Thanks!! I cant wait to see yours too!!!

Pink gerbera - Great news!!!

almosthere - Yay for starting!!! woo hoo!!!

ET went well!!! We have 2 blasts aboard! Be patient with me because I still dont know all the perfect terms for the embryos.....one was a very nice 5 (1-5, 5 being best) and the other was a 1 that looks "great". Thats what the doc said....to me a one would be blah, but he seemed pretty confident about it. We are just grateful we have any. He said one more could go to freeze by tom and I should know by my apt on monday if it did.
Everything went smoothly....let the wait begin!

Congrats on being PUPO! Fx for one to freeze tomorrow. The ones you have with you now are going to be your LO(s) that give you your bfp.

DaisyQ~ Fx for the 22nd

Just wanted to give an update, sorry for no personals, its hard on my phone. I finally got my vm from the nurse. ER is Tuesday morning....my E2 was 1300, I have one at 20, 1 @ 17, 1 @14, 2 @ 12, 11 & 10. I really hope the smaller one catch up! The number of follicles seems so low too. Just hope the rest catch up.

Michelle- my smaller ones caught up right before ER. What dose of HCG are you taking etc??
So excited for you for Tuesday! Just so you know yesterday was way worse than today. The day after (today in my case) is soooo much better!

Thanks Mrs. C!

congrats on the transfer Stinas.

Glad things are looking better 4ever.

Got the "OK" to proceed with transfer on August 22. Lining as of today is 9.1mm type 1 (triple stripe). Will continue with estrace and will start PIO on Friday... finally feels real now.

Michelle- my smaller ones caught up right before ER. What dose of HCG are you taking etc??
So excited for you for Tuesday! Just so you know yesterday was way worse than today. The day after (today in my case) is soooo much better!

Glad your feeling better! I am taking 10,000 usp of gonadotropin. Tomorrow they have me taking 150 of follistum in the morning and 450 at night! I hope they do catch up!

Yay Daisy!!! So happy for you:)

Michelle- thanks! Today is only Saturday- I DEFINITELY think they will!!

Hey all--

So they called after my tests today--I have 8 follicles between 8.8 and 23 mm. We're triggering tonight and transferring on Monday.

Wish me luck & lots of baby dust! :0)

Just wanted to give an update, sorry for no personals, its hard on my phone. I finally got my vm from the nurse. ER is Tuesday morning....my E2 was 1300, I have one at 20, 1 @ 17, 1 @14, 2 @ 12, 11 & 10. I really hope the smaller one catch up! The number of follicles seems so low too. Just hope the rest catch up.

Don't worry Michelle a lot can happen in a day on these meds. Congrats on making it to trigger!

ET went well!!! We have 2 blasts aboard! Be patient with me because I still dont know all the perfect terms for the embryos.....one was a very nice 5 (1-5, 5 being best) and the other was a 1 that looks "great". Thats what the doc said....to me a one would be blah, but he seemed pretty confident about it. We are just grateful we have any. He said one more could go to freeze by tom and I should know by my apt on monday if it did.
Everything went smoothly....let the wait begin!

:wohoo: Congrats on being PUPO!!!!! Good luck I hope you do get a couple :cold::cold:

Got the "OK" to proceed with transfer on August 22. Lining as of today is 9.1mm type 1 (triple stripe). Will continue with estrace and will start PIO on Friday... finally feels real now.

:happydance: Daisy so happy to hear you have a date!!

Hey all--

So they called after my tests today--I have 8 follicles between 8.8 and 23 mm. We're triggering tonight and transferring on Monday.

:dust::dust: Good luck with your trigger and transfer!! :dust::dust:

My E2 came back at 2993 after 10 days of stims yesterday so the RE asked me to trigger last night but no follistim or menopur. ER is tomorrow. I am slightly worried I don't get the OHSS.
Ladies, how much was your E2 when you triggered?

Yay for trigger tomorrow!

Thanks Mrs. C!

That is great news!

Hey all--

8 is great! I'm glad they were able to let you continue! Good luck!

Wantbabysoon~ Good luck tomorrow!

Yay for trigger tomorrow!

Thanks Mrs. C!

That is great news!

Hey all--

8 is great! I'm glad they were able to let you continue! Good luck!

Wantbabysoon~ Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks MrsC. I am really nervous. How are you feeling?

wantbabysoon~ I'm doing good. I have my first OB appointment on Tuesday and we also get to see the babies so I'm excited. Still feeling sick and also tired but other than that things are great. I'll take the feeling sick and being tired any day though.

ER will go great for you and before you know it you will be PUPO with those babies. How many do you plan on putting back? My fingers are crossed for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"