IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ladies,
I had ER this morning... they got 19 eggs and all were mature!! Now waiting for the fert report.
I was in a lot of pain right after the retrieval but they gave me morphine and felt better right away. I am still sore down there but I think that is normal and should get better with each passing day!
Good luck to all who have ER tomorrow!

Congrats for 19!!! Lucky you got morphine?!! I got Tylenol... Lol. The first day is the WORST. I was much better yesterday and extremely better today! Heating pad helped more than anything!! I also found it important not to stay in one position for too long so you don't get stiff. Congrats!!!

Yay michelle how exciting!!!

and congrats wantbabysoon-such wonderful news!!

And ladies my DH and I married in July as well...but back in 2007!! =)

Oh yeah...not as far in the game as all you other ladies, but I am due to start lupron tomorrow!!! =)

Awesome almosthere!!! Great month for a wedding:) so excited for your start:) you're not far behind at all!!!

I also got married in July of 2001 (and 2011 LOL)--my starter marriage. What date? ;) I was 7/7/01

Wantbaby, 19 mature follies is awesome! Can't wait for the report.

4ever -Those look good! Glad you get to continue with IVF. I am doing IVF also.....think you asked a few posts ago. My e2 was 1300 yesterday and follicles at 20, 17, 14, 12, 11 & 10.

I trigger tonight...wahoo!!! I am ready to get to ER!

Yay for trigger tonight!!

Hi Ladies,
I had ER this morning... they got 19 eggs and all were mature!! Now waiting for the fert report.
I was in a lot of pain right after the retrieval but they gave me morphine and felt better right away. I am still sore down there but I think that is normal and should get better with each passing day!
Good luck to all who have ER tomorrow!

19 is great! Fx for a great report!

4everyoung~ Good luck tomorrow at your ER!

Ladies who are PUPO~ What is your OTD? I don't have it on the front page and I would like to keep up with you all. :flower:

How did you girls feel after the retrieval... This evening I am still in a fair amount of pain down there... Does the soreness go away gradually? I am slightly scared about OHSS so watching out for symptoms.

All the ladies with possible OHSS....dont your docs keep an extra eye on you? Mine said it was possible with me, so she monitored me even closer so it wont happen. Just curious (not saying they did anything wrong)

wantbabysoon - Thats great news!!!! I felt really really full and crampy. Just keep extra hydrated...even if you dont want to drink, force yourself.

MoBaby - Just wondering...whats the difference between azoospermia & oligospermia? Did they tell you why your other ICSI's didnt work? (sorry if it was already mentioned or if you dont want to say why)

MrsC - What is OTD? lol If it is the beta, then mine is Aug 20.

As for me....I thought I was going to take it easy today, but I was out and about all day. Nothing crazy, but went to church, lunch, then coffee in the city....thats kind of taking it easy>? lol After being in alllll day yesterday I had to be out.
Anyways...doc called today with my exact embryo numbers.....we transfered two...one Stage 1 Blast and one 5AA. The good news was we have 1 :cold:!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies, I am really sorry for being MIA this weekend and not doing any personal comments right now. My 21 yr old cousin was found dead in his bed yesterday morning and I've been trying to help my family with arranging meals and everything else. We don't know what happened and are all in shock and just going through the motions right now. Know that I am still thinking of all of you in the next few days and sending lots of baby dust your way but if I am not around I am spending time with my family.

Bomo I'm so sorry! How terrible and unexpected. My thoughts to you and your family.

BabyOnMyOwn - OMG! Im soo sorry!! Many thoughts and prayers to you and your family!!

bomo- im so so sorry how horrible. i still cant wrap my head around a couple of friends with sudden death. hopefully they find an answer (it changes nothing but at least closes that one hole)

stinas- i was just told to drink lots of fluids and weigh myself daily.

BOMO - OMG, I am so sorry! Much strength to you and your family! And, as Dr says, that an answer is found, so that you have at least some explanation. :hugs:

@ wantbaby - I think that may differ from woman to woman. I was actually better on day of ER and the days after, as the day progressed, found that I felt more swollen and uncomfortable. And sitting didn't work towards the end of the working day, I really needed to at least lay on the couch, so that my tummy wasn't "squashed", as I would bloat more the later in the day it was. Moving also became uncomfortable. I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

HI Girls, I check up here every now and then. But at the moment I feel lost in here so im just updating my journal mostly.

BOMO > Im so sorry to read about your loss :hug: Hope you guys get some answers soon.

Bubumaci > :hugs: Im so sorry to see your FET failed :hugs:

MoBaby > Soon you will be stimming!!!!

Oneof14 > Glad to see you are well into your stimming, when is your scan?

Michelle > GL with ER!

Jenn > Just saw your ticker!!!!!!! Huge congrats girl!!!

Want > WOW 19 is awesome and all mature is even better!!!

4ever > GL with ER!!!

Stinas > Congrats on being PUPO, FX for beta!!!!!!!!!!!

Daisy > :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo: Im so happy to read that you are set on a date and that your BFP is on its way!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if I missed anyone, but I just want to say GL to the ones still stimming and FX'd for lots of healthy eggies at ER!!!!! Congrats to the ones that are PUPO, look after yourself and your beans, soon you will be changing that signature to a BFP!!! AND HUGE hugs to the ones who failed, I know the feeling and wish no one has to experience it.

AFM > I had my follow up after IVF#2 failure but it was a very long one. SO if you interested you can go read it in my journal here. Im just enjoying my time off and having fun. Obviously drinking to much :blush: and had a fab weekend. We applied for a house so now it the stressful part to see if we get the loan. So fx'd for that one.

BOMO - so sorry for your loss, thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. May he rest in peace. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"