IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - I m at risk of OHSS but am doing really well since retrieval. They aren't as concerned anymore. Phew! Just been drinking a lot of water and Gatorade and salty food as per doctor orders lol!

yay good luck wantbabysoon!

and yay for 4everone....

you ladies are getting me so excited to start my ivf ER and ET!!! Can it be September already please??? LOL

My E2 came back at 2993 after 10 days of stims yesterday so the RE asked me to trigger last night but no follistim or menopur. ER is tomorrow. I am slightly worried I don't get the OHSS.
Ladies, how much was your E2 when you triggered?

Mine was over 3,000 and my RE told be that the goal was 750 per mature egg. I got 4 eggs with my 3,000 but that logic is crushed listening to Lindsay's number and her getting 18. Now I was never a risk for OHSS probably because I had such a small reserve. I think most cases of OHSS come from people with a high amount of follicles. Mrs Bear had 38. I read her journal back to when she was stimulating to see how she was feeling all the was through. I believe it hit her the worst after the transfer. Even though I had no symptoms I drank lots of Gatorade. How many follicles do you have? I think your number sounds good and I hope you have a successful ER.

Jenn- that's what makes me nervous... I've been drinking tons of Gatorade and water and have lost most of the bloating/added weight from being so bloated. I'm nervous for after transfer though.

Hi All

People are putting down their test results, so I thought I'd share, even though I have no idea what the numbers mean (beyond the nurse telling me they all looked good).

Estrodial 966
LH 4.17
Progesterone .44

Any thoughts on those?

My follies were: 23.4, 15.9, 15.1, 11, 11, 16.6, 10.3, 8.8.

I'll be going in at 8AM tomorrow for retrieval! :)

4ever -Those look good! Glad you get to continue with IVF. I am doing IVF also.....think you asked a few posts ago. My e2 was 1300 yesterday and follicles at 20, 17, 14, 12, 11 & 10.

I trigger tonight...wahoo!!! I am ready to get to ER!

4ever- so excited!!! Those look awesome!
Michelle- yay!! Psyched for your ER :)

Thanks, One!

Michelle--Thanks for the feedback. Look at the follies! We're going a day apart :0)

Lindsay--thanks for the encouragement. My husband and I were married in July of 2011, too :0) What day?

Jenn- that's what makes me nervous... I've been drinking tons of Gatorade and water and have lost most of the bloating/added weight from being so bloated. I'm nervous for after transfer though.

I just checked her E2 was over 5000 at ER. You're doing the right thing drinking lots and eating salt. But given that you feel good you will probably do fine. Have you gotten an update on your embries today? I hope they are all progressing.

Jenn- I haven't gotten an update as of yet. I'm hoping they're doing well!!! Thank you:)

3 bottles of Gatorade and 3 bottles of water today. Phew! Doing my part:)

Hi Ladies,
I had ER this morning... they got 19 eggs and all were mature!! Now waiting for the fert report.
I was in a lot of pain right after the retrieval but they gave me morphine and felt better right away. I am still sore down there but I think that is normal and should get better with each passing day!
Good luck to all who have ER tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back