IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stinas - well done & congrats on getting a frostie!

4ever - best wishes for your ER today

Michelle - enjoy your drug free day! & good luck for ER tomorrow

WBS - Well done! 19 is amazing - FX for your fert report

MrsC - OTD is 20th Aug. x

Lindsay - hope you are starting to feel better - the bloating does go eventually. Day 5 post ER was when I started to feel more normal again with only a little aching. Day 6 no aching at all :) Keep up the fluids!

Hope everyone else is well.
I'm a bit rubbish at personals :( So sorry if you think I'm not interested, but I really am & I do love reading everyones updates. x

...Oh yes, someone mentioned weight gain during TX.
I weighed myself at approx 5 days stims & weight hadn't changed, then checked again on sat (ET day) as was feeling MASSIVE and had eaten like a pig in the last few days of stims. I got off lightly I think - I have only put on 1.5lb/less than 1 kilo - not so bad :)

How did you girls feel after the retrieval... This evening I am still in a fair amount of pain down there... Does the soreness go away gradually? I am slightly scared about OHSS so watching out for symptoms.

All the ladies with possible OHSS....dont your docs keep an extra eye on you? Mine said it was possible with me, so she monitored me even closer so it wont happen. Just curious (not saying they did anything wrong)

wantbabysoon - Thats great news!!!! I felt really really full and crampy. Just keep extra hydrated...even if you dont want to drink, force yourself.

MoBaby - Just wondering...whats the difference between azoospermia & oligospermia? Did they tell you why your other ICSI's didnt work? (sorry if it was already mentioned or if you dont want to say why)

MrsC - What is OTD? lol If it is the beta, then mine is Aug 20.

As for me....I thought I was going to take it easy today, but I was out and about all day. Nothing crazy, but went to church, lunch, then coffee in the city....thats kind of taking it easy>? lol After being in alllll day yesterday I had to be out.
Anyways...doc called today with my exact embryo numbers.....we transfered two...one Stage 1 Blast and one 5AA. The good news was we have 1 :cold:!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies, I am really sorry for being MIA this weekend and not doing any personal comments right now. My 21 yr old cousin was found dead in his bed yesterday morning and I've been trying to help my family with arranging meals and everything else. We don't know what happened and are all in shock and just going through the motions right now. Know that I am still thinking of all of you in the next few days and sending lots of baby dust your way but if I am not around I am spending time with my family.

BOMO- I am so sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time! Xoxo

Wantbaby- I felt the worst the day I had my ER. The next day I felt a lot better but still very sore. Crampy and sore muscles all the way up through my chest. The day after that was a huge improvement. Today is 3 days after retrieval and I feel sooooo much better! I wasn't on any pain meds either so I was pretty happy with results. Hope you get back to normal ASAP!!!

Stinas- I am at risk for OHSS. My doctor and nurse told me the symptoms were shortness of breath, more swelling several days after ER and worse cramping and weight gain. They told me to weigh myself every morning and drink insane amounts of water and Gatorade along with salty foods. I've been dropping a couple lbs a day so fx lol. They said there is no reason to come in for monitoring unless I have those symptoms. Good luck!!!

BOMO - I am sorry :( All my love to you! Stay strong.

Stinas - great news!!! YAY for frosties! Are you going to be testing you think?

Linds - how are you feeling?

AFM, started my stims on Saturday. 300 follistim and 2 menapur jars. Go back tomorrow AM for bloodwork and u/s. GROW FOLLIES GROW!!!!! I wonder how long I will stim for?

Bomo - Oh my goodness, I am so sorry :hugs: I hope they find answers so you know what happened. Prayers for you and your family.

Stinas - YAY, a 5AA is AWESOME!!! And yay on your frostie!

Hi Tella :hi: Nice to hear from you and will be off to check out your journal shortly! Good luck on getting your house loan...so exciting!!

Wantbaby - how are you feeling? 19 is really great!!

Teapot - Great about the minimal weight gain! I weighed myself this morning and wanted to cry! I have just keep gaining and I am eating the same. It will be well worth if WHEN this works!!!

Jchic - YIPEE for starting! Grow follies grow! It seems once you start time goes really fast. So excited for you :)

One - How are things going?? When is your next scan?

I just want to get through today; was really hoping I didn't have to work today but at least it will keep my mind off tomorrow morning since I am super busy at work and need to get some stuff done since I am off tomorrow. And I decided to just work from home Wednesday since I am sure I will be sore and tired still.

AFM, started my stims on Saturday. 300 follistim and 2 menapur jars. Go back tomorrow AM for bloodwork and u/s. GROW FOLLIES GROW!!!!! I wonder how long I will stim for?

I just want to get through today; was really hoping I didn't have to work today but at least it will keep my mind off tomorrow morning since I am super busy at work and need to get some stuff done since I am off tomorrow. And I decided to just work from home Wednesday since I am sure I will be sore and tired still.

Jchic- I'm feeling soooo much better today!!! I'm so excited for you!! Michelle is right- once stimming starts, it goes pretty fast.

Michelle- yay!!! Tomorrow!!! Good plan to work from home Wenesday. I was still pretty sore. But soo much better yesterday and today! Can't wait for details:)

Tella - Thank you! Best of luck with the house!!!

jchic - Thanks! I tested this am just to double check that the trigger is out(from last sat)...which it is...stark white, exactly what im used to seeing. lol
I will be testing by the weekend. Hopefully I see real lines! I would much rather get the bad news(hoping there isnt) alone than in the doc office.
I would imagine you would stim for about 10 days, give or take a day. How are you feeling so far?

michelle - Good luck tom!!! Im sure today will fly by...its better you are working because it will go even quicker. I had off the two days before my ER and felt like it went by even slower than the entire stim process.

Lindsay - How are you feeling?

I just came back from my Progesterone & estrogen blood work.....so nothing exciting yet on my end.

Bomo - Oh my goodness, I am so sorry :hugs: I hope they find answers so you know what happened. Prayers for you and your family.

Hi Tella :hi: Nice to hear from you and will be off to check out your journal shortly! Good luck on getting your house loan...so exciting!!

Teapot - Great about the minimal weight gain! I weighed myself this morning and wanted to cry! I have just keep gaining and I am eating the same. It will be well worth if WHEN this works!!!

Jchic - YIPEE for starting! Grow follies grow! It seems once you start time goes really fast. So excited for you :)

Hey Michelle, I am doing good, very nervous and just want to make it to ER. I went in yesterday morning and I have about 6 (maybe 8 follies) ranging from 8-12mm. I go back tomorrow for another scan.

So excited your ER is tomorrow, good luck!!

BOMO - I am sorry :( All my love to you! Stay strong.

Stinas - great news!!! YAY for frosties! Are you going to be testing you think?

Yay for starting, I think I commented to you on the RMA board..oops! I cant wait to hear updates.

Hi Ladies, I am really sorry for being MIA this weekend and not doing any personal comments right now. My 21 yr old cousin was found dead in his bed yesterday morning and I've been trying to help my family with arranging meals and everything else. We don't know what happened and are all in shock and just going through the motions right now. Know that I am still thinking of all of you in the next few days and sending lots of baby dust your way but if I am not around I am spending time with my family.

I am so truly sorry to hear this devastating news. My prayers go out to you and your family!! :hugs:

All the ladies with possible OHSS....dont your docs keep an extra eye on you? Mine said it was possible with me, so she monitored me even closer so it wont happen. Just curious (not saying they did anything wrong)

wantbabysoon - Thats great news!!!! I felt really really full and crampy. Just keep extra hydrated...even if you dont want to drink, force yourself.

MoBaby - Just wondering...whats the difference between azoospermia & oligospermia? Did they tell you why your other ICSI's didnt work? (sorry if it was already mentioned or if you dont want to say why)

MrsC - What is OTD? lol If it is the beta, then mine is Aug 20.

As for me....I thought I was going to take it easy today, but I was out and about all day. Nothing crazy, but went to church, lunch, then coffee in the city....thats kind of taking it easy>? lol After being in alllll day yesterday I had to be out.
Anyways...doc called today with my exact embryo numbers.....we transfered two...one Stage 1 Blast and one 5AA. The good news was we have 1 :cold:!!! :happydance::happydance:

So exciting!!

Tella - Thank you! Best of luck with the house!!!

jchic - Thanks! I tested this am just to double check that the trigger is out(from last sat)...which it is...stark white, exactly what im used to seeing. lol
I will be testing by the weekend. Hopefully I see real lines! I would much rather get the bad news(hoping there isnt) alone than in the doc office.
I would imagine you would stim for about 10 days, give or take a day. How are you feeling so far?

michelle - Good luck tom!!! Im sure today will fly by...its better you are working because it will go even quicker. I had off the two days before my ER and felt like it went by even slower than the entire stim process.

Lindsay - How are you feeling?

I just came back from my Progesterone & estrogen blood work.....so nothing exciting yet on my end.

Stinas- thanks for asking- I'm feeling so much better. Thank goodness!!! ET is set for Thursday:)
I'm so psyched for you! Think positive- those red lines will be there ASAP!!!

Bomo soo sorry :(
Stinas: that's fantastic!!!

Hi Michelle,
I am feeling much better than yesterday.... Still slightly sore but a huge improvement since last evening... I am just waiting for the fert report now!!
Good luck tomorrow! I know you will do great... We will look forward to your update.

Wantbaby- so glad you are better:) can't wait to hear about how many were fertilized!!!

Linds - I am about 20 minutes away. I live in Wanaque (right on the border of Oakland/Ringwood/Wyckoff)

Hi Ladies,
Just heard from the doctor.. We have 12 fertilized and they are looking at a 5 day transfer on Friday. Grow babies grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"