IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
Sorry I know I havent really been on this thread much but have been thinking of you as we share this journey. Unfortunately our ICSI cycle didn't work & AF arrived yesterday.
:hugs:
:dust:
X

:hugs: I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work for you.

Hey ladies-
So much since I was on here yesterday!!! Congrats to all ladies starting their cycle, fingers crossed to everyone getting a beta soon, ER or ET!!! And my heart goes out to those of you who received a BFN:( xoxo

Afm- I just got back from having my blood taken for my beta today. So super nervous and anxious. I will let you all know when my nurse calls me later today...

Fx for you!!

Crossing my bits for you Lindsay! And best, best wishes to all of you with ER, ET or tests this weekend.

To you girls who remain in the BFN club, reckon we should all get stinkin' drunk this weekend! Hugs to you too.

Stimmers & 2WW'ers, hang on in there, I know it doesn't feel like it now, but the time really DOES fly.

To the fabulous BFP'ers, I am GREEN with ENVY! ...in a nice way. Wishing you all the very best for the future with your little ones. xx

AFM, we are in ttc limbo. After 10 yrs ttc#1, I reckon we will call it a day. Mum has offered to help us afford another cycle, but would hate to accept & get another BFN - mid thirties now!
Feel like we should accept our fate I suppose. AF is here, so she will be playing with my mood anyway, might feel differently when the IVF dust settles.

...We always thought we'd have FOUR!! yeah, very funny mother nature, you're hilARious.

Love to all and big thank yous for all your support ladies. xx

I hope this isn't the end of the road for you. I think that if she offered you guys should sit down and talk about it. If thats what she really wants to do I would say go for it.

jchic - I have an appointment set up with him for next Friday so not sure what he's going to say. I did run into him this morning after my blood test and told him I was setting up an appointment because I was pretty sure my blood test would be negative. He told me he needs to see the embryologist report before we decide next steps. Also, he said the doctors, embryologists and the rest of the team meet on Wednesdays to review all the cycles and make decisions on how to proceed. In sum, I'll have to just wait for my appointment next Friday. He said most likely we will go right to a frozen embryo transfer. The thing is, I know our embryos are great quality, the 13 frozen ones are all day 5 blasts, and the one they transferred was also a blast that looked ready to hatch, so that leads me to think there's something wrong with my uterus. The HSG and ultrasound showed nothing was wrong and my doctor didn't think a laproscopy was necessary. He told me the percentage of false negatives on the hsg test was very low and he doubts that I have scarring from the d&C's. So, I guess I just have to keep moving forward.

:hugs: Sorry it seems that there is no answers. I hope they can come up with something to change. I think if I was you I would really push to have two put back. They may be against it but look at everything you have been through. They should consider that when making their decision.

Lindsay - Thinking about you :) Hoping for a BFP!!!

Az - I am so sorry :hugs:

Three birds - I am so sorry for you too :hugs: What are your plans going forward?

Hi Annette :hi: Glad to see you are starting again! I have my FX'ed for you.

Wantbaby - I am keeping my FX'ed for you for Monday!!! Will be watching for your update Sunday after you test :) I am feeling really tired! I had to do the hcg booster last night, so I didn't even bother testing this morning; may try again on Sunday to compare to yesterdays test. I am getting frustrated cause I keep gaining weight and I am sure a lot of it is because in the past month I have not really worked out at all. I will be happy when I can get back to a light routine; that seems to help with my stress levels, physically makes me feel better too. I don't seem to be cramping as much this morning, so not sure what to make of that either!

Notoptomistic - So sorry, hun :hugs: Glad you have the frosties, when can you plan for a FET?

Almost - I am on estrace; I take 2 pills a day and started after ER. It has to do with your lining I believe. I also took antibiotics up until ET too, thankfull I am done with those cause I am taking so many other pills :)

4everyoung - GOOD LUCK Monday!!! Are you going to test before then?

MrsC - how are you doing? I cannot believe you are almost 10 weeks already; time is just flying :)

I'm doing pretty good. Having a hard time fitting into my pants due to bloating. I still have the all day sickness but it could be worse so I'm not going to complain. I think the worst part so far has been the headaches. Of all things going on I can still feel that cyst. Last night was the worst since my emergency room visit but I'm hoping that will go away soon. Thank you for asking :hugs: I hope you are doing well also!

Hi All--so much going on!

Yikes. I'm needing support. I'm day 8 of a 2 day transfer--beta Monday. I have had no spotting, which has ALWAYS been true several days (6-7) before AF leading up to AF (in IVF and non-IVF cycles. This morning I poas--nothing. But, I have some cramping. Also, feeling emotional.

In fact, I was at a full faculty event this morning where we ran around speaking Spanish together and greeting each other...about 20 minutes in I started tearing up (crowds aren't my thing and I don't speak Spanish, but it was disproportionately anxiety provoking for me this morning). I had to leave, then when I came back everyone kept asking if I was okay because I had clearly been crying. I left the game permanently when my husband arrived (he works at my school) and I sat in his office sobbing/hyperventilating until the activity was over.

I had the notion that it was PMS that was provoking my tears...then that thought made me come undone. I have had 2 negatives before, but they were sad moments of disappointment--few tears even in private. Today I emotionally couldn't control myself even in public. In 6 years I don't think I've cried in front of my colleagues (well, maybe a few tears at graduation ;)), so this is really throwing me for a loop.

Any thoughts on this? I know no one has answers, and I won't know unless I start to bleed or get my test results Monday, so I guess I'm just looking for support.

Thanks for listening. I'm going to go get all weepy again! *sigh.

Emotions can run high at this point. Don't worry about the crying it is just a part of being emotional. Before my bfp I was a mess with tears and everything made me cry. What kind of tests are you using? I ask because I want everyone to stay away from the cheapies from amazon and other places. Those tests didn't show a positive for me until after I had a dark FRER. Either way don't give up hope. There is always still a chance for your tests to turn positive by Monday. :hugs:

Lindsay18 - so excited to hear your results

teapot - so sorry, you have been on this journey so long, I really feel for you. I hope you find peace in whatever decision you make :hugs:

notoptimistic - big :hugs:, I am so sorry. When I had all my tests done I wished they would find something that they could fix, but all came back normal.It is so so frustrating not having answers. What about a pelvic MRI? My FS ordered one for me, the results were very detailed and they picked up things that weren't found on my hsg, even though they weren't causing problems.

jchic - I'm doing great thanks, third stimming injection done yay :happydance:

4everyoung - I was very emotional just before getting my BFP, could be a good sign. I remember watching a YouTube video of a guy proposing and balling my eyes out, like uncontrollable sobbing :) Its still pretty early for a BFP, don't loose hope

never2late70 - hopefully you can jump back into stimming straight away. fx

Ugh... Nothing yet. My nurse said they usually get results between 12-1 so hopefully soon.

I can't believe you still didn't test! I would be going crazy. :wacko:

Haha Mrs. C! I know! I'm shocked I haven't either:) being strong!!! I am going INSANE!!!

You have some will power Lindsay! I am going nuts for you :)

MrsC - Sorry you still feel that cyst; I couldn't imagine how uncomfortable that has to be. Oh and headaches, those are the worst; at least with MS it comes and goes, when you have a headache, it lingers around all day. Hope you feel better! And good to know about the internet cheapy tests; I bought a whole bunch and that is what I am using. I have 2 FRER's, but saving them till the end of next week, maybe!

4everyoung - I am sorry you are feeling so emotional; I think that is so normal! I feel the same way and we are both at the exact same spot, I am 5 days past a 5 day transfer. I have read online that this can be too early to test and some didn't get a BFP until a couple days later, so its not over till you get your beta! Hang in there :hugs:

Stalking stalking stalking... waiting for Lindsay18 results :)

Lindsay - Didn't you tell them this morning that there are tons of girls waiting here for your results and they should not keep us all waiting :haha: And rooting for your BFP ;)

It is 1 in MA Lindsay...eeek must not be too much longer for you!! Going crazy over here!!! hahaha

Hilarious how many of us are stalking all rooting for Lindsay is anyone getting any work done today. I know I'm not. Lindsay where are you??

Nope, no work getting done here :haha: And I have a meeting in 15 minutes..ARGH!!!

hahaha I am at home-no teaching til next week-but pretty lazy and stalking bnb right now!! almost 2:00 here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back