IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yey Lindsay! Congratulations!

Sorry I've been MIA a bit recently but I've been keeping my eyes on the thread everyday!

I found out today.....

I got my BFP today :)

Nervous after last time but also very excited

Pink xxxx

Sorry I've been MIA a bit recently but I've been keeping my eyes on the thread everyday!

I found out today.....

Pink xxxx

Congrats to you too!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Linds ... Congratulations Pink!!
I have been waiting for the results (going to lay down now, as splitting headache - but couldn't go without hearing)....

:hugs:

Congrats Pink!! :happydance: Did you get a beta or do an at home test?

I'm so happy we are getting some good news in here.

CONGRATS Pink!!! I am so thrilled and happy for you; what was your beta? :happydance: :yipee: :dance: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee: :dance: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee: :dance: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee: :dance: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee: :dance: :headspin: :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee: :dance: :headspin:

Thanks ladies

I'm in the uk my clinic doesn't do beta tests. I had to take my urine sample from this morning and they did a test! I was soo nervous!! But the nurse came back in saying it was positive!!

I'm super pleased but going to just take one day at a time.

Xxxx

Oooh congratulations girls!!! So I've been MIA too!!!

Had scan today, EC was originally supposed to be Monday, delayed as I've not quite responded the way they would prefer. 4 on left ovary and 6 on right ovary all are between 8mm and 11mm! Bit disappointed as I've been stimming for 9 days now!! Although admittedly only 4 days at higher does! Womb lining is 8mm thick so it feels that it's taking forever!

Thanks ladies

I'm in the uk my clinic doesn't do beta tests. I had to take my urine sample from this morning and they did a test! I was soo nervous!! But the nurse came back in saying it was positive!!

I'm super pleased but going to just take one day at a time.

Xxxx

Pink - Maybe it is better not to know your beta # otherwise its one more thing to stress about! When is your scan? I am so so happy for you :)

Yay Lindsey and pink!!!

And thanks for the complements guys :)

Ok everyone!!! Wow so many of you asking - how amazing!!!

I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Knew it! Yeah Lindsay :happydance: congrats! What was your Beta?

I found out today.....

Pink xxxx

Pink I'm so happy for you :happydance: congrats!

Congrats Pink & Lindsay! Keep on bringing the positive vibes to our group!!! :)

Lindsay - omg yayyyyyyy!!! I knew it!!!! Huge congrats!!! Xoxo

Pink - congrats!!! Woohoo!!!

Awww I'm sooo happy to see some bfps!!! I came on my phone just to check up on you ladies!! Lol
Ill catch up better when I get home.
As for me....my back hurts soooo bad I can't even concentrate!! Started spotting as well. Glad af will be here hopefully by tonight since I'm working a double Tom. I feel like this af is going to be a killer. Can't wait for next af to get the FET show on the road!! Lol

Thanks ladies!!!
Stinas- so glad you are going to start soon for your FET!!!

I am crying at my desk for both Lindsey and Pink :happydance:
I am so freaking happy to finally read some good news :happydance:

As for me: I got my new protocol. Start BCP this Sunday 8/26/12
Estimated ER 10/07/12 300mg follistim 75mg menopur and of course all the other stuff.

I'm kinda bummed that we're doing BCP again, but she told me to trust the Dr..lol Guess I should trust the Dr :haha: October is my bith month. Maybe I will get the best birthday present ever! :thumbup:

I am just thrilled with all the great news on here today!

God bless you all.
~Angie

Never - I agree!!
Sooo happy for you ladies!!!

Lindsay - I can't wait to start my FET. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics