IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I agree, I cannot believe how fast this month has gone by, I feel like I just heard about lots of you ladies triggering and now betas tomorrow, Sunday and Monday! (think i got the days right). This makes me so happy for you ladies, and so happy for me, because it means my bcps and lupron have flown by as well!! I still can't believe my one year of ttc is already next month! WOW! Also, once you do the trigger shot, (I am doing pregnyl) is it just a one time shot? What is this talk about booster shots after ER and ET??? Also, I got a bunch of super tiny pills in my medication goodie bag, lol....anyone know what they are for? They don't even have a legit medical name!!! It might say estradiol-i am too lazy to go check haha.

Yes - so apparently egg and embryo quality aren't our issue. Maybe my uterus was scarred from my d&c's so the embryo can't implant ... My doc thinks that's highly unlikely. The ultrasound and hsg were normal. He doesn't think a laparoscopy is worth it.

Hope you get some answers soon notop!

and I found the pills they are called estrace....anyone know what those are for??

The pills I had in my "kit" we're for after retrieval. They were an antibiotic and another
One for something else that I forget. I was to take them for 7 days. Double check with your clinic though.

and I found the pills they are called estrace....anyone know what those are for??

I didn't take it but I just did a quick search and came up with this. https://forums.fertilitycommunity.c...le-blue-pill-taken-vaginally-anyone-else.html It might be worth reading through but also ask your FS. :thumbup:

Lindsay - One was an antibiotic and the other was anti inflammatory...at least thats what I took for about a week after ER.

I had to take estrace pills.. it's a form of estrogen used to help the lining in the uterus I believe....

Az: sorry to hear about the bfn. It is hard emotionally, physically, and financially. :( ::hug::

Annette: sorry to hear the fet didn't work out. Good luck on the next cycle. Hope the doctor change it up next time for success!

Noto: that is amazing to have 13 frosties at 5days! ::dust::

Wantbabysoon: good luck on the beta!!! ::dust::

Lindsay: GL on the beta tomorrow! ::dust::

Hi all
Sorry I know I havent really been on this thread much but have been thinking of you as we share this journey. Unfortunately our ICSI cycle didn't work & AF arrived yesterday.
:hugs:
:dust:
X

Lindsay - good luck with your test today! Keeping everything crossed for you!

Jenn - sorry you've been feeling a bit off form. :hugs: Hope it passes soon!

Jchic - great report! Looking forward to Sundays update!

TTB - yay for starting stimms! :D

Ash - good luck tomor! That shawl looks amazing - I'm very impressed! You'll be able to knit lovely booties and baby blankets once your bfp comes along!

Phantom - I felt a bit overwhelmed by bags of meds too - felt like I'd just robbed a pharmacy!:haha: I just took out the wipes, the Buserelin and the needles I needed and put everything else away for the moment. Also, was anyone given a sharps box for disposing of the used needles? I wasn't - had to go borrow one from my mum (she's a dr). I think it's very strange they didn't give me one - what did they expect me to do with the used needles?!

Haj - great photo!! Fab bump!

OneOf - delighted you had enough embies to move to 5 day transfer! Good luck tomor!

Bubu - sorry you're playing a bit of a waiting game at the moment... Hope ov arrives soon!

Likkle - good luck with your scan today!

Never - :hugs:

Almost - so exciting for you to be starting stimms! :dance:

4Ever - sounds like a good sign! :thumbup: Fx'd for you! Will you test before your beta?

NotOp - :hugs: Good luck with your beta today.

Az - I am so so sorry hon :hugs: Please don't feel guilty and don't ever think that you aren't meant to be a mum. The lengths you are going to to ttc this baby shows how much you do deserve it. :hugs:

Annette - :hi: Welcome back! So sorry to your your FET wasn't a success. :hugs: Best of luck for this cycle. I'm cycling in Sept too but I'm a little bit ahead of you - downreg-ing at the mo, hoping for ER around the 11th.

Want - fx'd for you! Good luck testing on Sunday!

Three - was so sorry to read this hon. Sending loads of :hugs:

bubimuci - no idea, it's something that a few of my friends have mentioned, I thought it was interesting too

michelle01 - Just a few more days and you can start testing for real. It will be interesting to compare the two tests

Lindsay18 - your a trooper, can't believe you haven't tested yet. Not long now! Wishing you lots of luck for your beta, can't wait to hear your results

Likklegemz - good luck for your scan

oneof14 - thanks for that story, gives me hope that my third cycle will work

never2late70 - this is my third cycle, first two ended up with an early loss/chemical :( Sorry about your BFN, enjoys those margaritas

almostthere - yay for stimming on Saturday! So excited for you. We will be about a week apart. How insensitive of the receptionist, I can't believe she said that you were broken, ugh some people! I look young for my age too, my first ER the nurse asked me how old I was and was shocked when I told her. It used to drive me nuts when I was younger but does get better with age :) Your trigger is a one time shot, depending on how many eggs you get, your levels etc you will be on some luteal support. Some ladies have crinone, pio shots or some have pregnyl boosters. Estradiol sounds like luteal support too. I take estrogen tablets and crinone as my luteal support.

4everyoung - not long now :) Are you going to test before your beta?

notoptimistic - :( hope that is pregnancy spotting, good luck with your beta! Has your doc run a miscarriage work up?

azlissie - massive :hugs:, I am so sorry that this cycle didn't work for you. When is your follow up appt? Perhaps they could do some further testing

AnnetteCali - I remember you from when I was doing my cycle earlier in the year, welcome back! Sorry about your bfn!

wantbabysoon - I have everything crossed for you

threebirds - sorry you got a bfn, :hugs:. Do you have any frosties?

Hey ladies-
So much since I was on here yesterday!!! Congrats to all ladies starting their cycle, fingers crossed to everyone getting a beta soon, ER or ET!!! And my heart goes out to those of you who received a BFN:( xoxo

Afm- I just got back from having my blood taken for my beta today. So super nervous and anxious. I will let you all know when my nurse calls me later today...

Crossing my bits for you Lindsay! And best, best wishes to all of you with ER, ET or tests this weekend.

To you girls who remain in the BFN club, reckon we should all get stinkin' drunk this weekend! Hugs to you too.

Stimmers & 2WW'ers, hang on in there, I know it doesn't feel like it now, but the time really DOES fly.

To the fabulous BFP'ers, I am GREEN with ENVY! ...in a nice way. Wishing you all the very best for the future with your little ones. xx

AFM, we are in ttc limbo. After 10 yrs ttc#1, I reckon we will call it a day. Mum has offered to help us afford another cycle, but would hate to accept & get another BFN - mid thirties now!
Feel like we should accept our fate I suppose. AF is here, so she will be playing with my mood anyway, might feel differently when the IVF dust settles.

...We always thought we'd have FOUR!! yeah, very funny mother nature, you're hilARious.

Love to all and big thank yous for all your support ladies. xx

hi gals - well, the blood test this morning confirmed I am not pregnant. I'm not surprised because i've been period cramping pretty bad and spotting. I have a follow-up scheduled for next Friday.

TTB: yes, my doc did a miscarriage workup and all tests came back normal.

Ttb and notoptimisic :hugs:

Ttb I know it would be hard to accept help from your mum but if she is offering... She wants a grandchild as much as you want a baby :) it's worth another try. But I know how you feel.

Lindsay: can't wait!!!!!! Fx crossed tight!!!

notoptimistic - I am so very sorry about your results today. The first IVF is diagnostic most of the time, so here is hoping the second has very different results. You have 13 frosties which is fabulous! Did your doc mention what could be an issue?

jchic - I have an appointment set up with him for next Friday so not sure what he's going to say. I did run into him this morning after my blood test and told him I was setting up an appointment because I was pretty sure my blood test would be negative. He told me he needs to see the embryologist report before we decide next steps. Also, he said the doctors, embryologists and the rest of the team meet on Wednesdays to review all the cycles and make decisions on how to proceed. In sum, I'll have to just wait for my appointment next Friday. He said most likely we will go right to a frozen embryo transfer. The thing is, I know our embryos are great quality, the 13 frozen ones are all day 5 blasts, and the one they transferred was also a blast that looked ready to hatch, so that leads me to think there's something wrong with my uterus. The HSG and ultrasound showed nothing was wrong and my doctor didn't think a laproscopy was necessary. He told me the percentage of false negatives on the hsg test was very low and he doubts that I have scarring from the d&C's. So, I guess I just have to keep moving forward.

Lindsay - Thinking about you :) Hoping for a BFP!!!

Az - I am so sorry :hugs:

Three birds - I am so sorry for you too :hugs: What are your plans going forward?

Hi Annette :hi: Glad to see you are starting again! I have my FX'ed for you.

Wantbaby - I am keeping my FX'ed for you for Monday!!! Will be watching for your update Sunday after you test :) I am feeling really tired! I had to do the hcg booster last night, so I didn't even bother testing this morning; may try again on Sunday to compare to yesterdays test. I am getting frustrated cause I keep gaining weight and I am sure a lot of it is because in the past month I have not really worked out at all. I will be happy when I can get back to a light routine; that seems to help with my stress levels, physically makes me feel better too. I don't seem to be cramping as much this morning, so not sure what to make of that either!

Notoptomistic - So sorry, hun :hugs: Glad you have the frosties, when can you plan for a FET?

Almost - I am on estrace; I take 2 pills a day and started after ER. It has to do with your lining I believe. I also took antibiotics up until ET too, thankfull I am done with those cause I am taking so many other pills :)

4everyoung - GOOD LUCK Monday!!! Are you going to test before then?

MrsC - how are you doing? I cannot believe you are almost 10 weeks already; time is just flying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"