IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippee!! Congratulations Lindsay & Pink, lovely to see some bfp's & hope to see lots more! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Stinas, best of luck for your FET - the time won't be long going. :hugs:

Thank you ladies for your kind thoughts. :hugs: :hugs: xx

ashknowsbest - hope that the lowered dose work and you get a few good follicles rather than too many and your cycle being cancelled. It is good to see how you respond to the drugs before your first cycle, sounds like they work well for you

almostthere - it's so funny how we get excited about injecting ourselves :)

Almost- be positive!!! I found that it really helped me a great deal!! You'll be PUPO before you know it:)

Stinas- cant wait until your frosties thaw out and snuggle up!!!

I know! I try so hard to be positive but I am someone who thinks of the worst case scenarios...a bad trait of mine!!! I am like super paranoid too lol. But I am sooo excited...getting closer to stims for tonight wahoo!!! Hope I join you with a BFP soon!!!!! I am already looking at christmas ornaments to sneak on my parents tree and see if they notice!! Some have a place to put an ultrasound photo-so if ivf works this cycle for me, I will be almost 4 months so a good time to tell family (maybe even thanksgiving)!!

MrsC - Oh god I hope it works this time. Ill be under a lot of stress until the transfer...we only have one :cold:, so first hope it survives the thaw, then ill do anything for it to work. Its been a hell of a year, I just hope we catch a break.
I am going to ask about the acupuncture when I go in for my consult. I hope insurance will cover it, but I highly doubt it. We have been paying for everything out of pocket, so im sure thats not included lol

I can only imagine how you feel when DH is gone. How long until he comes back? 5 weeks?
Ewww..i know its starting to get cold here at night too(NJ). Gross... I cant believe summer is pretty much over. I feel like it left in a blink of an eye. Crazy.

We were paying everything out of pocket as well but the acupuncture was covered. Sometimes they just have to code it differently. Like the lady I was going to sent it in for headaches since fertility wasn't covered. It wasn't a lie because we were working on headaches as well. :winkwink:

Dh is gone for another 5 weeks. One week down and five to go. Here in Oregon we don't get much of a summer. I love the rain though so I'm looking forward to it but I also love the sun. I might live in the wrong state lol.

Daisy - congratulations on being PUPO! You've been awaiting this for a while and I'm so happy it's here and I can't wait to see your BFP!

getting - I'm not having EC yet. Insurance company is making me do one more IUI before they will pay for IVF so ... here's to my last IUI!

DrS - have fun at your BBQ! And love all of the updated pictures of your babies!

AFM - I just got back from my scan and everything's looking good. My lining is 7.5mm I have 4 follicles so far. Two on the left side and two on the right. They're about 8mm a piece. I'm a little worried that they may cancel the cycle since it's so early in the process and I already have 4 but I think it will be okay, they probably all won't get big enough to be considered mature. I haven't gotten the call yet about what dose of Gonal F to give myself but I can only guess that they're going to lower my dose from 75units to 37.5 units. That's what they've been doing. At least I know I'm a good responder so when I move to IVF I should get lots of follicles! :) Gotta look on the bright side

Fx for you!!

almosthere - Dont worry...my DH has Azoospermia, which is NO sperm(easier terms ...no fishies in his sperm that comes out). At first we were told it was a blockage, but when we did a TESE(Testicular Sperm Extraction) they found some sperm and figured it could be a reproduction issue. ICSI (where they put the sperm directly into the egg) was preformed on all my eggs. If there is a sperm issue, thats usually what they do. There is always ways around things.

Lindsay - Im sooo excited for you!! :happydance:

MrsC - Thank you! Doing better now...started spotting, AF is almost fully here! I am taking the month off....going to wait until my next AF then I will start. Ill call them with CD 1 and not sure exactly how the rest works from there. In between now and then I will do a consult with doc to see exactly around when I will start and what I will be doing exactly. Next AF should be here by first or second week of Oct. Its going to be a nice break. Im actually looking forward to it. Oh, you can update me on the front page if you like. How are you feeling?

DaisyQ - Yay! Its ok, at least one is getting nice and snug in there! :flower:

Thanks Stinas-hope AF comes soon so you can get this FET show on the road!!! And we are so incredibly lucky to have IVF with ICSI in today's world-and I am so happy they were able to find some wonderful living sperm from DH...I cannot wait to hear about your BFP in the future!!!!! :hugs:

And I saw someone said it...YES I START STIMMING!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! I mean, obviously I am not doing a happy dance because I have to prick myself twice from now on instead of once, but you all know it is because it brings me a step closer each day to my BFP, eeek. I really hope this cycle works-I have not bit my nails in over 2 years and I bit them all off in nervousness and worry last night. I guess it feels more real since stims is tonight and that idea that I could just see a BFN in the end of this all makes me worry. BUT I am staying strong and will do another ivf cycle if need be :thumbup:

Try and stay positive. I know sometimes we have to think of the worst but this is not a time for that. Positive thoughts all the way! You will get your BFP.

Lindsay~ Have you POAS yet? I think after getting the positive I would of had to just so I could see it. :haha: Seeing is believing right? Actually it still takes time to sink in.

Ding Dong the :witch: is here, and I couldn't be happier:happydance:

Start the BCP in the morning for about 3 weeks and then on to stimming.

Happy Saturday lovely's :flower:

Prayers and Blessings,
~Angie

Well my dose is staying the same. I'm a little surprised but I'm sure they know what they're doing maybe my estrogen isnt of the charts yet do they're not worried? Who knows but I'm going with it. Normally they lower it by now but I'm just happy we're trying something different because what we were doing wasn't working.

Almost- I know it's hard. Fingers crossed xoxo!!

Mrs. C- I POAS this morning!!! The only one I had ;). Glad I saved it and glad I got to see 2 very dark pink lines!!!

Angie- yay for starting!!! Woo hooooo!

Teapot: I'm sorry to hear you feel like giving up. I know what a strain IVF is both emotionally and financially. What is your RE saying? Are they hopeful that they can change your protocol to get you your BFP? I'm in my mid thirties as well so I totally know how it feels knowing your time clock is ticking. DH and I only saved enough for two rounds as well and I think if need be we would have accepted our parents help with a third cycle. Third time is the charm, right?! I wish you luck with whatever you decide. I hope things do work out for you. :hugs:

Notopt:
FX that you can start again right away with a FET. Many clinics have a higher success rate with FETs. I'm sure your RE will find what works for you and soon you will have your BFP. :hugs:

Stacy: You are still early for testing so I wouldn't stress over a negative result so early in the cycle. Blood tests are definitely more accurate so it's best to remain hopeful until then. Symptoms of PMS and Pregnancy are very close so it is hard to say what you are experiencing. I know I only get weepy during PMS and since being pregnant there are many close calls with weeping. FX that you get a positive result on Monday, Good Luck! :hugs:

MrsC: Did your doctor prescribe you something for the nausea? I am taking pills that really seem to be helping. Today for the first time in a week I am actually feeling hungry. Sorry to hear your cyst is still causing you discomfort. Hopefully that thing shrinks soon.

Drsquid: Love the new baby pics!!! I just re-watched the video as well and it is so amazing, one baby looks like their dancing in there. It's hard to believe they can be moving that much and you can't feel it. Soon you will be feeling everything, so very exciting.

Likklegemz: I stimmed for 11 days and I know lot's of people that go for 12-14 days so don't worry it will all work out for you. :hugs:

Stinas: Won't be long for you. I hope AF comes and goes fast both cycles and you have a very successful FET!

Angie: It's great that you have your schedule and things are happening so fast. I'm sure your RE knows what they are doing with the BCP's and I'm sure this time you will get to complete IVF.

Almost:
My DH's sperm count is low too, IVF is a great thing for people like us. Yeah for starting your stimms, good luck! I love your ideas for telling the family. I plan on releasing the news at Thanksgiving as well. I will be at 12 weeks the Wednesday before so perfect timing. (TG is in early Oct in Canada)

Haj: That's great that you can feel the babies now that must be so exciting.

DaisyQ: :happydance: Congrats on being PUPO!! :blue: Sorry one didn't make it but I see that your other was hatching which is amazing. I bet your BFP is coming soon! Good Luck Friday!

Ash: I hope your cycle works out, that would suck if they had to cancel you.

Lindsay: Sounds like a great beta number, are you hoping for one or two?

Thanks, Jenn. I'll be happy either way, but twins would be fun!!! How do you know how far along you are with IVF?? Internet is confusing. Lol

Jenn76~ She didn't give me anything. She wants me to try stuff at home first but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm hoping I will be ok until I go back on the 14th for my NT scan. I hope the cyst is shrinking as well! How are you feeling?

Thanks, Jenn. I'll be happy either way, but twins would be fun!!! How do you know how far along you are with IVF?? Internet is confusing. Lol

I just found this website and the info it adds it really cool. https://www.ivf.ca/duedate.php

Mrs. C- Omg that is awesome!!!! Thank you! So I'm 4 weeks already??? That's so weird!

You are one month down! It's crazy to think how fast it goes! It is really helpful to know all the dates.

So weird that I am 4 weeks when my retrieval was Aug 10th!!!

Mrsc and Lindsey- love that site cause it goes by retrieval date. And yes the two weeks prior to ovulation count cause "normal" people know when their period is but not when they ovulated/conceived. Only weird thing on that page is it says when movement starts and supposedly for me that is sept 5 which ummm pretty clearly is wrong

Congrats Lindsay & Pink.

I went for my transfer today, we transferred 1 2BB and 2 morulas. The doctor said there is a 5-10% chance or triplets, which I'm very nervous about. But I'm also hopeful for having a singleton.

One~ Yay for being PUPO!! When is your OTD and will you do a beta?

drsquid~ is movement meant as just them moving or do you think it means when you will feel the movement?

MrsC: That's weird that she wouldn't prescribe something, a girl I work with told me about theses pills and when I called my RE they said they are great. Not harmful at all for baby they even have a picture of a pregnant lady on the pill. It's called Diclectin. I was miserable last week, lost 5 lbs from not eating. Felt blah all day and night and could barely function. Today after sleeping 17 hours (no joke) I finally have an appetite again. Feels good to be able to eat and not feel nauseous.

Lindsay: The link MrsC shared is how I calculated mine as well and I confirmed with my RE that it is correct.

Congrats Lindsay & Pink.

I went for my transfer today, we transferred 1 2BB and 2 morulas. The doctor said there is a 5-10% chance or triplets, which I'm very nervous about. But I'm also hopeful for having a singleton.

Yeah One!!!! :happydance: Congrats!!!! They told me 2% chance of triplets which worried me a bit too but I still went with the two since I figured with all the money we are paying I wanted the higher chance to get a BFP. If it happens to be two or three you will manage. When is your beta??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back