IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay and Pink huge congratulations! That's amazing and you guys both must be on cloud 9!

I started my nannying job today ... I had a really good time, took Penelope to the museum of natural history and overall it went great. It's only part time but it's going to be a nice having something fun to do to take up time during my week! Oh and I'm on day 3 of stims ... I go in tomorrow morning for ultrasound/bloodwork.

Huge congrats to Lindsay and Pink!! I am so happy for you both.

Hi ladies-I just found out why my husband is infertile in specifics-although, (oh men!)....he already forgot the name of his diagnosis, but I still have an idea so feel free to read why his sperm count is so low!!

Ladies-
I just want to say thank you so much! Everything you have written has really made me even happier. I love this thread so much. It really makes my day. I'm glad I've stayed so positive (and disciplined lol) during this process. I can't wait until there are even more BFPs on here!!!
Xoxo:)
Lindsay

Lindsay - omg yayyyyyyy!!! I knew it!!!! Huge congrats!!! Xoxo

Pink - congrats!!! Woohoo!!!

Awww I'm sooo happy to see some bfps!!! I came on my phone just to check up on you ladies!! Lol
Ill catch up better when I get home.
As for me....my back hurts soooo bad I can't even concentrate!! Started spotting as well. Glad af will be here hopefully by tonight since I'm working a double Tom. I feel like this af is going to be a killer. Can't wait for next af to get the FET show on the road!! Lol

Sorry to hear you are hurting. Did you decide when you will do FET? Are you taking a month off and going right into another cycle?

I am crying at my desk for both Lindsey and Pink :happydance:
I am so freaking happy to finally read some good news :happydance:

As for me: I got my new protocol. Start BCP this Sunday 8/26/12
Estimated ER 10/07/12 300mg follistim 75mg menopur and of course all the other stuff.

I'm kinda bummed that we're doing BCP again, but she told me to trust the Dr..lol Guess I should trust the Dr :haha: October is my bith month. Maybe I will get the best birthday present ever! :thumbup:

I am just thrilled with all the great news on here today!

God bless you all.
~Angie

Yay for having a plan set in place. Sucks about the BC but it will be worth it. :thumbup:

Lindsay and Pink huge congratulations! That's amazing and you guys both must be on cloud 9!

I started my nannying job today ... I had a really good time, took Penelope to the museum of natural history and overall it went great. It's only part time but it's going to be a nice having something fun to do to take up time during my week! Oh and I'm on day 3 of stims ... I go in tomorrow morning for ultrasound/bloodwork.

Sounds like a great job! I'm sure it will help pass the time. Good luck tomorrow.

Hi ladies-I just found out why my husband is infertile in specifics-although, (oh men!)....he already forgot the name of his diagnosis, but I still have an idea so feel free to read why his sperm count is so low!!

That is great that you have some answers now but it is still unfortunate. I wish you all the luck in the world!

Ladies-
I just want to say thank you so much! Everything you have written has really made me even happier. I love this thread so much. It really makes my day. I'm glad I've stayed so positive (and disciplined lol) during this process. I can't wait until there are even more BFPs on here!!!
Xoxo:)
Lindsay

You did a great job of being positive and staying disciplined!

DaisyQ~ How did your FET go??

Oneof14~ Good luck tomorrow! i can't wait to hear how it goes.

Hey ladies...thanks so much!!! I'll post my next sono pic so its more recent. ive been feeling ok...started to feel the babies fluttering.

Congrats on the BFP's!!!!

Jchic I'm so excited for you girl!!!!

haj- jealous you are feeling yours

ash- yay for the job

afm- having a bbq tomorrow. bought a spare gas tank., meat is defrosting (lamb) and marinating (tri tip). with any luck the headache will stay away. car got repaired today.. sigh tons of work

:hi: mrs. C!

My FET was on Wednesday. The transfer itself went fine, but of my two frozen embryos, only one survived the thaw. I was a little heartbroken about that, but trying to focus now on my little guy inside. Beta is next Friday.

TWINS??!!

haj- jealous you are feeling yours

ash- yay for the job

afm- having a bbq tomorrow. bought a spare gas tank., meat is defrosting (lamb) and marinating (tri tip). with any luck the headache will stay away. car got repaired today.. sigh tons of work

Sounds like a nice day tomorrow! Fx that headache stays away.

:hi: mrs. C!

My FET was on Wednesday. The transfer itself went fine, but of my two frozen embryos, only one survived the thaw. I was a little heartbroken about that, but trying to focus now on my little guy inside. Beta is next Friday.

TWINS??!!

:hi: DaisyQ! I'm so glad your transfer went well and one made it through the thaw. That is very sad about the other one though. I think focusing on the one you have is a wonderful idea. Congrats on being PUPO! I can't wait to hear about your bfp!

Twins! :winkwink:

almosthere - Dont worry...my DH has Azoospermia, which is NO sperm(easier terms ...no fishies in his sperm that comes out). At first we were told it was a blockage, but when we did a TESE(Testicular Sperm Extraction) they found some sperm and figured it could be a reproduction issue. ICSI (where they put the sperm directly into the egg) was preformed on all my eggs. If there is a sperm issue, thats usually what they do. There is always ways around things.

Lindsay - Im sooo excited for you!! :happydance:

MrsC - Thank you! Doing better now...started spotting, AF is almost fully here! I am taking the month off....going to wait until my next AF then I will start. Ill call them with CD 1 and not sure exactly how the rest works from there. In between now and then I will do a consult with doc to see exactly around when I will start and what I will be doing exactly. Next AF should be here by first or second week of Oct. Its going to be a nice break. Im actually looking forward to it. Oh, you can update me on the front page if you like. How are you feeling?

DaisyQ - Yay! Its ok, at least one is getting nice and snug in there! :flower:

Huge congrats Lindsay18, I am so fricken excited for you! now to find out if it's one or two, my bet is on one perfect little bubba :happydance:

Pinkgerbera - congratulations on your BFP! :dance:

Likklegemz - sorry your follicles are not growing as fast as you hoped, fx the higher dose will get those follies moving

never2late70 - is the protocol different to last time? Yay for starting so soon!

ashknowsbest - yay for stimming, it's going so quick isn't it. Congrats on the new job

almostthere - it's good to finally get answers, especially knowing that ivf is the right decision for you. Your starting stims tomorrow, woohoo!

haj624 - wow, how exciting to feel the babies moving, that must be incredible

DaisyQ - sorry one embie didn't make it :( but congrats on pupo with one little embie, good luck for the the dreaded tww

It makes me so happy to see BFP's, here's hoping we see many many more!

almosthere - Dont worry...my DH has Azoospermia, which is NO sperm(easier terms ...no fishies in his sperm that comes out). At first we were told it was a blockage, but when we did a TESE(Testicular Sperm Extraction) they found some sperm and figured it could be a reproduction issue. ICSI (where they put the sperm directly into the egg) was preformed on all my eggs. If there is a sperm issue, thats usually what they do. There is always ways around things.

MrsC - Thank you! Doing better now...started spotting, AF is almost fully here! I am taking the month off....going to wait until my next AF then I will start. Ill call them with CD 1 and not sure exactly how the rest works from there. In between now and then I will do a consult with doc to see exactly around when I will start and what I will be doing exactly. Next AF should be here by first or second week of Oct. Its going to be a nice break. Im actually looking forward to it. Oh, you can update me on the front page if you like. How are you feeling?

I will update you of the front page. I'm excited for you to start again. This is going to work! Are you doing acupuncture or anything like that? Insurance usually covers it. I remember thinking that at least they cover something when we were about to do IVF. Anyways October will be here before you know it. Enjoy the break and do nice things for yourself!

Nothing much going on with me. Just waiting for my scan on the 14th. I wish it was sooner but theres nothing I can do about that. I had to buy different pants today because it is going to start getting cold here soon and my pants are getting tight. I really haven't talked to my husband at all since he has left because where he's at in Afghanistan the internet is horrible (we use skype to talk). Just taking that one day at a time. Missing my husband is the worst part of everything. Other than that I'm doing great. :thumbup: Thank you for asking!

MrsC - Oh god I hope it works this time. Ill be under a lot of stress until the transfer...we only have one :cold:, so first hope it survives the thaw, then ill do anything for it to work. Its been a hell of a year, I just hope we catch a break.
I am going to ask about the acupuncture when I go in for my consult. I hope insurance will cover it, but I highly doubt it. We have been paying for everything out of pocket, so im sure thats not included lol

I can only imagine how you feel when DH is gone. How long until he comes back? 5 weeks?
Ewww..i know its starting to get cold here at night too(NJ). Gross... I cant believe summer is pretty much over. I feel like it left in a blink of an eye. Crazy.

stinas- fingers crossed... go frosties... go frosties

Lindsay & Pink - :dance: yaaaay!! :yipee: Huge congratulations to both of ye!! :wohoo: This thread was in need of some good news! :D Keep the bfps rolling in ladies! :happydance:

Teapot - best of luck with whatever you decide. I really hope this is not the end of the road for you :hugs:

NotOp - so sorry :hugs: Good luck with your apt next week. At least you know you have a brood of frosties just waiting for their turns to snuggle in!

Jchic - not long to go now!! How the waiting isn't too stressful!

4Ever - really hope that your feeling emotional is a good sign! Fx'd for you! :dust:

Likkle - sorry your EC has been delayed but whatever it takes to get the best result! Have they given you any idea when your new EC date will be?

Never - yay for getting your new protocol! I'm sorry you've had to go back on bcp but I suppose we've got to just trust that the drs are the experts and know what they're doing. Hope the time passes really quickly for you! :coffee:

Ash - good luck with your bloodwork tomor. When do you expect to have EC?

Daisy - congrats on being PUPO!! :dance: So sorry that one of them did not survive the thaw :hugs: but I hope your little embie is snuggling in and getting ready for a nice long stay!

DrS - loving the new photos!! You can see the babies so clearly!

Daisy - congratulations on being PUPO! You've been awaiting this for a while and I'm so happy it's here and I can't wait to see your BFP!

getting - I'm not having EC yet. Insurance company is making me do one more IUI before they will pay for IVF so ... here's to my last IUI!

DrS - have fun at your BBQ! And love all of the updated pictures of your babies!

AFM - I just got back from my scan and everything's looking good. My lining is 7.5mm I have 4 follicles so far. Two on the left side and two on the right. They're about 8mm a piece. I'm a little worried that they may cancel the cycle since it's so early in the process and I already have 4 but I think it will be okay, they probably all won't get big enough to be considered mature. I haven't gotten the call yet about what dose of Gonal F to give myself but I can only guess that they're going to lower my dose from 75units to 37.5 units. That's what they've been doing. At least I know I'm a good responder so when I move to IVF I should get lots of follicles! :) Gotta look on the bright side

Thanks Stinas-hope AF comes soon so you can get this FET show on the road!!! And we are so incredibly lucky to have IVF with ICSI in today's world-and I am so happy they were able to find some wonderful living sperm from DH...I cannot wait to hear about your BFP in the future!!!!! :hugs:

And I saw someone said it...YES I START STIMMING!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! I mean, obviously I am not doing a happy dance because I have to prick myself twice from now on instead of once, but you all know it is because it brings me a step closer each day to my BFP, eeek. I really hope this cycle works-I have not bit my nails in over 2 years and I bit them all off in nervousness and worry last night. I guess it feels more real since stims is tonight and that idea that I could just see a BFN in the end of this all makes me worry. BUT I am staying strong and will do another ivf cycle if need be :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back