IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Lulu :hug: I was already following this thread in May ... my fingers and toes are crossed for you that this cycle will give you your :bfp: :hugs:

Thank you ladies for asking!
Was thrilled to see in the portal yesterday that all three :cold: survived the freeze / thaw. So I hope they are growing away. I will get my transfer time for Friday some time tomorrow...
Somehow, I am hoping that this longer cycle (much longer than anything for over a year) is positive for us... it is different to how I was in the negative cycles, so perhaps ... this will be it???

Want : :hugs::happydance: so thrilled for you Chick! :)

BOMO :hugs::wave:

Hey bubumaci that's brilliant!!! If everything goes to plan my egg collection is friday so I'll be a few days behind you!

Lulu: welcome back :hi: sorry to hear your natural BFP was chemical. IVF #2 will be your time :hugs:. So great that you are starting won't be long now.

TTB: bloat is good when stimulating so you must have some good eggs waiting. Good luck with your scan, fx that you trigger.

BOMO: yeah! So great that you are on your way again, sounds like your RE has a good plan to get you your BFP.

TwoRdue: yeah that you will have your FET soon. FX that embrie #5 is your miracle baby.

Bubu: :happydance: that's fantastic that they all survived the thaw, three will be your lucky number.

Hey ladies! Any of you ivfers have cramps? I started having period like cramps on and off as of last night around 9pm. Hoping its a good thing?? Had my 6 day transfer of 2 hatching blasts yesterday am.

Lulu- so sorry :( glad you are getting started though!

Bubu- thats awesome all thawed. Thats soooooo great !!!!

Thanks ladies for all the support!

TTB ~ Thanks! I didn't do the mc bloodwork. RE doesn't think there's anything wrong especially that the miscarriages are so early and AF comes on time. It could've been the not so great quality with the 1st ivf that caused the chemical. I guess we'll see what happens this cycle since he wants to be more aggressive.

Broody ~ Thanks! Yaaay for cycle buddies! What day are you starting? I'm starting on Sunday.

Bubu ~ Yaaaay for all frosties surviving!! I will also have everything crossable crossed for you. Looking forward to your BFP this cycle!

Jenn ~ Thanks and congrats on your BFP! :happydance: H&H 9 months!

Good luck to all the ladies stimming and doing ERs and ET.. Can't wait to see more BFP's!

Hey! Lulu and gettingbroody we are all cycle buddies!!

Just from my appt and at the lab. Early appt at 630am. I have 23 follicles :) uterus looks good NO FIBROID!!! :) period should come tonight. I start injections tomorrow!!!

Sorry for your losses and GL lulu!

and someone asked what protocol I am on? I think I am on the bcp/lupron long suppressison protocol although I could have that wrong-my dr's never told me which-but I think it is the most commonly used in the U.S....and I started with 10units of lupron and dropped down to 5 units two days ago and got sent a 10-12 day kit with extra neddles for extra needed days (I am using the extra needles already) My lupron in the mini bottle started out with 1mg/0.2ml 2.8ml...that is what the box reads not sure on the meaning of the multiple measuremeants!

Also-I am off to work soon so trying to cover as many people as possible really fast-but GL with starting bcps/stims soon/getting ER date's set, woohoo!!

Lulu - Sorry about your loss, but I am so glad you get to start again soon!!

MrsC - I have never watched Army Wives; is it any good? I am currently watching Private Practice on NetFlix and LOVE it!!!

Bubu - I have my FX'ed for you on Friday :)

TTB - Good luck with your scan tomorrow; feeling bloated and uncomfortable means something is going on and things are working ;)

Bomo - Glad to see your back :hi: Good luck with your upcoming cycle!!

Jchic - Yep, I had cramps the day of ET and for the few days after; they stopped I believe at 4 days after my ET.

YAY Mobaby!! Glad there are no fibroids and awesome with 23 follies :)

I attached a picture of the tests (top one is yesterday, bottom is this morning) but today's was lighter. I think there was/is still hcg from the booster in my system; hopefully it will all be gone soon!!!

Attachments

• 8-27 top and 8-28 bottom.jpg
    8-27 top and 8-28 bottom.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 20
Michelle!! That is positive girl!!!!!!! This is it!

My cramps are waxing and waning, on and off. Did you have that?

Yes Jchic, they felt like AF cramps, but would come in waves and sometimes would be so bad then other times so mild. I was also super bloated for those days and now most symptoms are just gone. I think the mild symptoms I have are from the progestrone, so I am trying not to read into it much this time.

I really hope it is really a positive, but will keep testing to find out for sure!!

I think so also!! Take a frer :) bet line is nice and dark!!! Can't wait for our beta!

Hey ladies! Any of you ivfers have cramps? I started having period like cramps on and off as of last night around 9pm. Hoping its a good thing?? Had my 6 day transfer of 2 hatching blasts yesterday am.

Lulu- so sorry :( glad you are getting started though!

Bubu- thats awesome all thawed. Thats soooooo great !!!!

I've heard several people having cramps and its normal. Me on the other hand feel no cramps or any symptoms!

Thanks One! How are you feeling? When is your beta? Friday? Are you testing or no? I wont until my beta. Too scared!!!

I think so also!! Take a frer :) bet line is nice and dark!!! Can't wait for our beta!

I have 2 frer's at home, but was afraid to take them yet cause I am not sure if the hcg booster is still in my system. I was going to do a digital tomorrow, but now thinking maybe thursday. I have read that 1,000 units leaves your system a day with hcg, then I read yesterday to take 2,500 which is what i had, divide that in half to see when it would be gone; that would be 7 days. So I am confused really cause I am not sure if I am getting a false positive right now.

Thanks One! How are you feeling? When is your beta? Friday? Are you testing or no? I wont until my beta. Too scared!!!

My beta is the same day as you, Tuesday. Me too Jess, I want to prepare but I really dont want to get any bad news at work, but, I also am too afraid to test!

One - I have my FX'ed for you ;) Don't read into symptoms or lack of; lots of girls get a BFP with NO symptoms whatsoever!!!! Are you going to test early? When is your beta?

One - I have my FX'ed for you ;) Don't read into symptoms or lack of; lots of girls get a BFP with NO symptoms whatsoever!!!! Are you going to test early? When is your beta?

Thanks Michelle, you I have my fx'd for you too!! Beta is next Tuesday. So freakin nervous, I dont know how to prepare myself for the worst!! When is your beta?

Jhic- I had cramps after transfer and still getting them although they are much less now :)

Lindsay- I'm feeling good thanks, boobs are getting sore and I'm really tired all the time but I feel like these feelings are reassuring!! Dying to know if it's one or two!! What's your gut on how many beans you have?

Michelle - still got everything crossed!

Mrs C - In the uk Our Christmas number one last year was Military Wives and Gareth Malone. The song is amazing although be warned its also very emotional! The lyrics come from letters written between men and their wives whilst away on placement.

Wishing those in PUPO more BFPs and good luck to those stimming etc

Pink xxx

Michelle- awesome!!! Def looks like this is it for you!!!

One- don't stress about no symptoms. I had a little mild cramping in the beginning and then really nothing else. Don't panic:) fingers crossed for you next Tuesday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"