IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good decision, Jess:) don't stress! All of those "symptoms" can be a really good sign. Even now after I got my BFP, I'm still having cramping (like AF cramps) and no other symptoms (I am constipated too tmi lol). No other symptoms AT ALL. Like I told you, nothing you can do at this time- out of your hands, but I have a really good feeling. Such a stressful time- I feel so bad you're so worried:(. Can't help it though- we all know haha.
Thinking of you!!! Xoxo

So ladies, I am at work after my blood test this morning....... Now waiting for the phone call........ It seems like in this TTC journey the only thing constant for all of us is WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want the beta to go up so I can relax until the ultrasound.

Good luck!!! Waiting is the worst part!!! I'm sure it's gonna be awesome :)

Jess, I'm with you, not testing either. Also have the same popping problem!! I too am drinking some decaf to try and help. MTuesday will be here soon enough.

Beta is in.. 89.9. Next beta will be on Sunday..

wantababy - when do they usually call? I am sure your beta rose! WOOHOO! I am excited for you :) Try and relax a bit once you get the call! When is your scan?

One - UGH. I drank decaf too and it helped, I finally went but it is (TMI, here) not normal! I have pooped a weird color for the past 2 days and I have peed like 6 times in the past 2 hours. Brutal.

I am glad you arent testing. Tuesday is almost here! Stay positive with me!

DQ - yay!

wantababy - when do they usually call? I am sure your beta rose! WOOHOO! I am excited for you :) Try and relax a bit once you get the call! When is your scan?

One - UGH. I drank decaf too and it helped, I finally went but it is (TMI, here) not normal! I have pooped a weird color for the past 2 days and I have peed like 6 times in the past 2 hours. Brutal.

I am glad you arent testing. Tuesday is almost here! Stay positive with me!

DQ - yay!

They usually call within few hours. If everything goes well today, scan will be the week of Sept 17th.

So ladies, I am at work after my blood test this morning....... Now waiting for the phone call........ It seems like in this TTC journey the only thing constant for all of us is WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want the beta to go up so I can relax until the ultrasound.

Waiting is all we do right?!! Your beta will definitely go up!!! Fingers crossed:)

Jess, I'm with you, not testing either. Also have the same popping problem!! I too am drinking some decaf to try and help. MTuesday will be here soon enough.

I'm with you both on the TMI constipated issue. Soooo annoying!!! My mom bought me prunes today. Hahaha!!

Beta is in.. 89.9. Next beta will be on Sunday..

Yay!!! That's a great Beta! Come in early for your Sunday beta so I can see you when I get my ultrasound:)

Wantababysoon I know what you mean fed up with waiting for phone calls, appointments etc! Other than that how you doing?

Lindsay how you doing? Still getting cramping?

Quick question was you bloated after egg collection? Very uncomfortable at the moment

Hi to everyone else.

Likkle - yes! I was bloated for sure! Eat salty foods, drink gatorade and lots of water!

Hello ladies,
I finally heard back ... My beta went up to 220 ........ I am so relieved!!

Wantababysoon I know what you mean fed up with waiting for phone calls, appointments etc! Other than that how you doing?

Quick question was you bloated after egg collection? Very uncomfortable at the moment

Hi to everyone else.

Hey!! I'm good. Still cramping but doesn't seem to be as often. As far as bloating- yep I was there. Like Jess said- lots of Gatorade and salty foods. That will definitely help!!

Hello ladies,
I finally heard back ... My beta went up to 220 ........ I am so relieved!!

Yay Want!!! I knew it would. Now relax until your ultrasound in a couple weeks:)

Hi to everyone else.

Likklegemz - Yes bloating is pretty common after ER. Try to drink lots of gatorade and also watch your weight everyday to be on the safe side for OHSS.

I'm supposed to start meds today, just waiting for the "okay" from the Fertility Center. I hate waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"