IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wantababysoon I know what you mean fed up with waiting for phone calls, appointments etc! Other than that how you doing?

Lindsay how you doing? Still getting cramping?

Quick question was you bloated after egg collection? Very uncomfortable at the moment

Hi to everyone else.

Hey!! I'm good. Still cramping but doesn't seem to be as often. As far as bloating- yep I was there. Like Jess said- lots of Gatorade and salty foods. That will definitely help!!

Hello ladies,
I finally heard back ... My beta went up to 220 ........ I am so relieved!!

Yay Want!!! I knew it would. Now relax until your ultrasound in a couple weeks:)

Thanks Lindsay! I don't know why I was so worried..... I am so excited for you for your appointment on Sunday!! Keep us updated... My scan is scheduled for Sept 17th. :)

Likkle - its a drink here in the US, sorry about that. Ok just like wantababy said, get anything that has alot of electrolytes in it!

Phantom - good luck and hope you get that call soon!

Hi all, congrats to the BFP and GL to those in the ttw.

Has any one heard from Michelle yet?

Thanks guys! I'll do some google searches to see if there's anything similar here in the UK

Girls quick one still groggy egg collection was ok! We got 9 eggs!!

Great report from your ER!

Hi all--just sending out sticky vibes to all of you who are in that realm of your journey (or who will be soon).

I'm "enjoying" a robust visit from AF...talking with my ER today and starting up with a new, more aggressive protocol next week!

Best to all! Stacy

I'm glad you are getting started again!

So I have decided that I am not going to test....its just way more than I can handle and after weighing the pros and cons, I am going to wait for the phone call on Tuesday from my nurse. I checked and she is in on Tuesday, which most likely means she will be calling me. I trust her, and I think its best for me to get the news over the phone than to possibly stare at a stark white test. If the news is good, well then I will pee on a stick as my souvenir. I am trying to be realistic and prepare myself either way for the outcome. If its positive, great! If not, then we will meet with our RE, go ahead with the FET and go from there. Its hard to think this may have not worked....its brutal to even think about. I have been having the cramping still on and off, but now it feels more like period cramps I think.....or gas. I cant freaking tell which is SO annoying! It took me forever to poop (sorry tmi) yesterday and this AM I cant go. Had a cup of decaf to see if that helps move things along, but no dice so far. I cant tell the difference between gas and sharp cramps so I guess I am kind of screwed there, LOL.
This weekend we have nothing planned except laying out by the pool, lunch on Sunday and dinner. Should be relaxing for the most part anyway. Tuesday cannot come fast enough!!!

I think not testing can be a good idea. You have to do what is right for you and your peace of mind.

Beta is in.. 89.9. Next beta will be on Sunday..

Great beta!

Hello ladies,
I finally heard back ... My beta went up to 220 ........ I am so relieved!!

I knew it would double for you!

I'm supposed to start meds today, just waiting for the "okay" from the Fertility Center. I hate waiting.

Fx you can get the go ahead.

Michelle~ Thinking of you!

As expected, another failed cycle; beta came back at 5, so they are making me go back on Sunday to make sure it is not an ectopic pg and my level drops to 0. And have a consult setup for 9/17, however, not sure when/if we will do another round. My insurance will cover 2 more if we want to try. I am glad I tested because I was prepared for the outcome.

Good luck One and Jchic....hope you get your BFP on Tuesday!

Oh Michelle :hugs:

I am so sorry. Will you be discussing with the RE what they think the issue was/is? I think when you choose to move forward with another round is completely something you need to decide. Its great that your insurance covers 2 more cycles! I dont even think you will need 2 more. All my love

Michelle ... :hugs: more than words can say!! :(

Daisy ... :hugs: I am thrilled for you! :happydance:

AFM - we transferred three embyros. At the time the photos were taken, 3 hours before transfer, we had one Blast (yaaay!!) one Morula and one in the stage before Morula. By the transfer, we had two nice Morulas and Blast was still a Blast.

So... now we just wait. First blood test is next week Thursday and then the second on Monday (as we fly back from Budapest on the Sunday) ... :dust::dust::dust: please implant and stick, little ones xxx

Michelle- im so sorry.

Daisy and wanna- yay

I think lucozade is the same thing as gatorade

Michelle ... :hugs: more than words can say!! :(

Daisy ... :hugs: I am thrilled for you! :happydance:

AFM - we transferred three embyros. At the time the photos were taken, 3 hours before transfer, we had one Blast (yaaay!!) one Morula and one in the stage before Morula. By the transfer, we had two nice Morulas and Blast was still a Blast.

So... now we just wait. First blood test is next week Thursday and then the second on Monday (as we fly back from Budapest on the Sunday) ... :dust::dust::dust: please implant and stick, little ones xxx

Praying for a wonderful BFP for you!!

Bubu - Praying hard that those little embies stick, stick, stick!!!!! This is youre BFP I feel it!

Hi all

Thanks for the tip! Gatorade is available here in the UK I can get it from Asda apparently so I'll get some tomorrow!

Bubumaci I'm praying they stick! Big baby dust is hopefully on its way to you as we speak! I love Budapest - I lived there for over a year, I know lots of places were you can relax and pamper yourself! Let me know if you want any information! :) I'd definitely recommend the Szechenyi Baths and Pool - lovely and relaxing! :)

Michelle - am so sorry that this cycle didn't work. Big hugs sweetie x x x

Thanks Likkle - but I won't have any time for relaxation :) It's a family get-together (my Grandma turns 100 on the 8th, so we fly over on the 7th and back on the 9th). I love Budapest too (my family is from there :) ) - did you manage to learn any Hungarian?

Oh - and re the bloating : I actually had bloating pretty much until the day of or the day after the transfer. Mornings would be OK, but during the day and to the evening, I would really swell up and sitting was quite uncomfortable. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"