IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle, I'm a so sorry :hugs:

Daisy, awesome beta!!! :happydance:

Bubu, yay on your 3 little embies! Grow babies!

Want, great beta!!

Likkle, congrats on the 9 eggs. Looking forward to hearing the Fert report.

bubu!!! yippie!!!
michelle I am sooooo sorry :(
Want: GREAT beta!!!! YAY!
DaisyQ: What a great beta!!! YIPPIE!!

Lulu - dunno why they don't want to see me earlier, there was no mention of it...:wacko: That's great that you've managed to save money on the meds:thumbup: I really hope this adjusted protocol does the trick for you!

TTB - Congrats on your 6 eggs! Hope they're all nice and mature! Haven't heard of 4 day transfer either but whatever works!:thumbup:

Az - it's completely natural to feel down, take time to pamper yourself :hugs: As regards FS, there is only one in my city and the nearest after that is hours away so changing won't be an option for me...

Likkle - Congrats on your 9 eggs! Looking forward to your update! You can also take Lucozade Sport for OHSS and I presume Powerade and all those types of drinks... (I know there are lots more I just can't think of their names:dohh:)

4Ever - sorry AF is making her presence felt :hugs: Yay for moving on - hope there's a lovely bfp waiting for you this time!

Jchic & One - nearly there! :dust: Stay positive!!!:flower:

WantBaby - Woohoooooo! Great beta! :dance:

DaisyQ - Yaaaaay! Congrats on a great number! Good luck on Sunday!

Bubu - congrats on being PUPO!!:happydance: Hope the time flies between now and Thurs! :dust:

Phantom - hope they rang to give you the ok! Waiting's a pain!:coffee:

Michelle - I am so so sorry hon :hugs: Words don't help much I'm sure. Take a break if you need it and you know where we are...:flower:

jchic - I know!!! I cant believe it! Im hoping AF shows at the end of Sept now.
Its good that you are not testing...I regret doing it even though it does not change the outcome. Its super stressful. It is what it is at this point, you are doing everything you can....just stay positive and enjoy your weekend!

MrsC - Im sorry you had to cancel Hawaii! Thats a bummer....maybe you can plan a surprise weekend when DH comes back?

Lulu - It was nice getting away for the day. I think its very much needed after all this IVF stuff.

azlissie - Im sorry your FET didnt work out. If you are not comfortable there you should go see another doc IMO.

TTB - Yay for 6 eggs!!

Likklegemz - 9 eggs yay!!! Yes, bloating is normal after EC....just as long as you dont gain a crazy amount of weight within the next few days you should be fine. Drink a ton of water and gatorade

4everyoung - Yay for a new start!

Daisy - Thats a great number!!! :happydance:

wantbabysoon - :happydance:

michelle - :hugs: :flower:

bubumaci - Yay for being PUPO!!!

Stacy: That's fantastic that you are on your way again. Sounds like you are in good hands.

One and Jess: Not testing seems to be the latest trend to BFP on here, FX that Tuesday brings a couple high betas. :dust:

DaisyQ: :happydance: That's a great number, I can't wait to hear what Sunday brings. Good Luck!

Want: :happydance: Congrats on the great number!!

Michelle: :hugs: Sorry to hear this. It's great that your insurance will cover two more tries. You'll get your BFP!!

Bubu: :happydance: PUPO with :baby::baby::baby: Woo Hoo!!! FX that Thursday brings good news!! This is your time! :dust:

Michelle- I am so so sorry. Like you said, I'm glad that you ore-tested because it helped you in the long run. Whatever you and your DH decides will be best for you. At least you do have the insurance coverage so the financial aspect won't make your decision for you. Please keep us updated with anything going in with you. We are all here for you :)

Off topic but... Does anyone else see that Clinique egg as a pregnant belly. Is that on purpose?

Want - Great beta!

Bubu - Congrats on being PUPO!

And thanks everyone! I know that testing ahead of time has really helped me cope with today's news. As much as nobody wants a failed cycle, this was easier for me then the previous cycle, as that resulted in a pg that failed, with needing a d&c. That was rough! Not that anyone wants a failed cycle, but I would not want to go through another d&c ever again. When I called DH today, he just kept saying "You are handling this much better then I expected" Trust me I have had my meltdowns, but most were prior to today. I think I feel more numb right now more then anything. I started my LTTC journal today, thinking maybe that will help me with this process too. We will probably try another cycle, but want to see what the doctor has to say when I go for my consult.

Good luck to everyone! It's been great to have everyone's support on here.

michelle - Im sorry you had to go through another failed cycle, but as you said, its much better than the d&c cycle.
If your insurance covers 2 more IVF cycles, go for it, but make sure you take the time needed to relax in between. I think more than anything you need to relax and clear your mind. IVF is such a stressful process emotionally.
I think a journal is a great idea! I was thinking of starting my own but im having issues with a catchy title lol

I was thinking of the journal too. I have a written one that I started the first day we went in with infertility questions to my gyno. Idk if I feel like rewriting everything I've already written lol.

Drs- I see that now that you said something haha. I'm not sure if that's on purpose. I think it's like that in the tv commercial too!

Michelle-I am so sorry-I hope you can have a successful ivf cycle soon!

bubu-yay for being pupo...FX!!!!

afm, 6th night of stimming...that is about all to report...just waiting for my Sunday apt....think after Sunday I will be VERY close to triggering...eeeeek!!

Lulu - hope that lower dose works for you

Likklegemz - congrats on getting 9 eggs, how are you feeling now? I felt much better the day after

Jenn76 & Lindsay18 - thanks, that makes me feel better about a 4 day transfer

4everyoung - yay for starting next week, hope the more aggressive protocol works for you!

jchic - glad you have come to a decision about testing. My DH wants me to wait for the beta this time around, I'm still undecided. I have everything crossed for you next week, those symptoms sound promising. FYI - the progesterone makes you constipated, lovely huh

wantbabysoon - woohoo, sounds like it is progressing perfectly! Countdown is on to your scan :happydance:

DaisyQ - congrats, that's a nice beta right there!

Phantom710 - yay for starting meds, the waiting is the worst part of the whole process

michelle01 - so sorry, big :hugs: I so wish this had worked for you! Hope your RE has answers for you

bubumaci - yay for being pupo with triplets! Glad all your embies made it and are doing well!

almostthere - Yay for being of day 6 of stimming, hope your appt goes well on Sunday!

AFM - feeling better today, not in pain and the discomfort has gone. Just feelng a little crampy and have a slight backache. Got an update today, out of the 6 eggs 4 were mature and all 4 fertilized :happydance:. I won't get an update til the transfer, so now on the countdown is on to ET... 3 days to go!

jchic - I know!!! I cant believe it! Im hoping AF shows at the end of Sept now.
Its good that you are not testing...I regret doing it even though it does not change the outcome. Its super stressful. It is what it is at this point, you are doing everything you can....just stay positive and enjoy your weekend!

MrsC - Im sorry you had to cancel Hawaii! Thats a bummer....maybe you can plan a surprise weekend when DH comes back?

Lulu - It was nice getting away for the day. I think its very much needed after all this IVF stuff.

azlissie - Im sorry your FET didnt work out. If you are not comfortable there you should go see another doc IMO.

TTB - Yay for 6 eggs!!

Likklegemz - 9 eggs yay!!! Yes, bloating is normal after EC....just as long as you dont gain a crazy amount of weight within the next few days you should be fine. Drink a ton of water and gatorade

4everyoung - Yay for a new start!

Daisy - Thats a great number!!! :happydance:

wantbabysoon - :happydance:

michelle - :hugs: :flower:

bubumaci - Yay for being PUPO!!!

We are planning a weekend get away for when he gets back. It will be nice just to spend some time together away from home. Sometimes that is needed and I don't think we will get another chance anytime soon.

Off topic but... Does anyone else see that Clinique egg as a pregnant belly. Is that on purpose?

These ad's have been driving me crazy for the past two days. Macy's has been killing my BnB screen. I get a pop up from the top and one from the bottom. I think it is being worked on. Haven't seen the belly one though.

Michelle-I am so sorry-I hope you can have a successful ivf cycle soon!

bubu-yay for being pupo...FX!!!!

afm, 6th night of stimming...that is about all to report...just waiting for my Sunday apt....think after Sunday I will be VERY close to triggering...eeeeek!!

Fx for triggering soon!!

Lulu - hope that lower dose works for you

Likklegemz - congrats on getting 9 eggs, how are you feeling now? I felt much better the day after

Jenn76 & Lindsay18 - thanks, that makes me feel better about a 4 day transfer

4everyoung - yay for starting next week, hope the more aggressive protocol works for you!

jchic - glad you have come to a decision about testing. My DH wants me to wait for the beta this time around, I'm still undecided. I have everything crossed for you next week, those symptoms sound promising. FYI - the progesterone makes you constipated, lovely huh

wantbabysoon - woohoo, sounds like it is progressing perfectly! Countdown is on to your scan :happydance:

DaisyQ - congrats, that's a nice beta right there!

Phantom710 - yay for starting meds, the waiting is the worst part of the whole process

michelle01 - so sorry, big :hugs: I so wish this had worked for you! Hope your RE has answers for you

bubumaci - yay for being pupo with triplets! Glad all your embies made it and are doing well!

almostthere - Yay for being of day 6 of stimming, hope your appt goes well on Sunday!

AFM - feeling better today, not in pain and the discomfort has gone. Just feelng a little crampy and have a slight backache. Got an update today, out of the 6 eggs 4 were mature and all 4 fertilized :happydance:. I won't get an update til the transfer, so now on the countdown is on to ET... 3 days to go!

Great report! I hope ET goes well for you in a few days.

Hi Ladies, well got told yesterday that blood test are to start next Thursday to get ready for ET, I am looking forward to it but not the TWW and the fact this is my last little embryo

Congrats Daisy and want! So glad to see some more good news on this thread.

Michelle, I am so sorry - a failed cycle just sucks.

Bubu, hope you enjoy being PUPO! Good luck with the tww.

To all the ladies stimming, I hope you get lots of nice big follies!

I have my follow up appt with the RE Tuesday so I guess I'll see what he has to say about why this failed and what he would do next time. After that I'll decide if I want to make a consult appt with the other guy. There are other REs about 2 hours from here but I definitely want to avoid that if possible.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Mrsc- I meant the still one at the top with the egg.

Azlissie~ I hope Tuesday you can get some answers and they will help you. :hugs:

drsquid~ :dohh: Ahh ok... yeah I see what you are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"