IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies just popping in real fast from my cell as I am at my parents since dh is at work.... I had a very scarey morning....immediately after waking up I had a panic attack and vomited I was home alone and called 911....I was strong and did not go to the emergencey room because I had had these attacks in the past and they could not help me. I also had my apt for us and bw so dh left work to drive me and I got that done.....I. am fighting hard for this cycle so I really hope I get my bfp. As far as triggering I doubt I will soon....only 5 of my 13 follicles were measurable...ranged in size from 10 to 13 or 14 I think it was.....waiting for nurses phone call tonight..

I hope you are ok now. :hugs:

Oops I mean my beta was 1767. Lol!

Great beta!

Great news Lindsay! Did they see yolk sac or fetal pole today??

Almost - I hope you're ok now, that sounds very stressful for you.

Xx

Thanks ladies!! Yep they saw the gestational sac and yolk sac!

Great beta Linds!

Almost- :( hang in there.

Jenn/pink/ linds etc- do you ladies feel like symptoms come and go? I have none except cramping and the holy motherload of cm! Soooooo much! Lol

Oh yes, Jess lol!!! Cramping is a lot less now than it was. Almost nothing now. If they didn't tell me I was pregnant, I wouldn't know!!!

Thanks ladies I still feel a bit icky but was able to eat a bit throughout the day trying to restrengthen my body for my shot tonight and my blood work tomorrow...

And lindsay was a strong beta...great news!

Jess: I didn't really have cramping just tightening feeling in my lower abdominal area. It has passed, now I have constant changing nausea. One day I'm great and next I can barely eat. Some of my favorite meals don't agree with me now. I feel like I'm stuck in a different body. Lol. But yes off and on symptoms.

MrsC - Thank you....I really truly hope so!

One - I really hope the digi was wrong and beta gives you a wonderful surprise!

Lindsay - :happydance:

azlissie - I did the same thing....totally slacked on tons of housework....crammed it all in the last two days. It feels good once its done.

almosthere - I hope your feeling better! :hugs:

I haven't had aversions or cravings per Se but I have found that foods id normally love are just eh. Like everything is missing one key ingredient or something. Very rarely do I eat something and feel like it was delicious

Drs- I've actually felt like that the last few things I've eaten!! Like it just doesn't taste right...

Thanks Stinas! I am MUCH better...took the whole day-but happy to be back! LOL. I am going in again tomorrow just for blood work....wondering why no ultrasound...maybe they feel that they don't want to waste my time and discomfort if they know they won't grow enough in one day! But still wondering about the blood work!! Perhaps they may have to lower my follistim even more....taking 25less than usual tn, woohoo for a shorter shot!! hahaha.

Almost- when you go in tomorrow make sure about the u/s. Maybe it will be the following day with more bloodwork??

My nurse did make it clear only BW for tomorrow...prob because none of my follicles measured at 15 or 16 yet. I doubt the BW people will know, but she did say only BW! So I am not going to worry. I am sure I will be in for a US Tuesday or Wednesday morning. So happy for the weekend to be over so I can be monitored in the town over instead of a town 25 minutes away! And also with tomorrow-I did not even need to call and make an appt.-I can go right in in the morning =) But now I have to pre-register-ugh maybe I will attempt to do that tonight if they are still taking pre-reg. calls!

Just updating here... Second beta was 206, so it doubled. :cloud9:

Having a tiny bit of brown/pink spotting, but trying not to get too freaked out.

yay daisy congrats again!! great beta! and I have heard that spotting is completely normal-try not to worry too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"