IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daisy that is a great 2nd beta! Sorry to hear about the spotting. I've come to notice that it is totally normal. When is your next appointment?

Daisy: yeah for doubling! Spotting is normal and the fact that your beta doubled is a good sign that everything is fine.

Lindsay and Squid: Well put, I feel the same food doesn't seem the same. I guess I should be happy I don't need those cravings yet.

Almost: I had appointments with just bloods too. They can tell how you are progressing from your levels. Sounds like you will trigger soon.

Jenn- are you pregnant with 1 or 2? So hard to remember everyone's lol!!!

Daisy- I spotted for a day at around 7 weeks and then again at 8 weeks.

Thanks ladies, for the reassurance. Mrs C, my next appt is 9/10, and will be a scan...

Hi Everyone :)

This is my first IVF, and so far it's going alright. RMA and Dr. Morris have been wonderful to me. The menopur I am not a fan of (lol) but I will deal with it!! I just started my ganirelex shot today and now I'm starting to get a bit nervous :) because I know the time for ER is coming up. I'm worried on how I will feel afterwards. Anything I can do to prep myself so I have less pain if any afterwards? Congrats to all the BFP's out there!!!!

Hi Prayin!!!
Yes! Definitely a heating pad. That was the only thing that helped me. You won't be in excruciating pain don't worry. Just cramping and some sore muscles. But the heating pad was my best friend for sure. So exciting you're triggering soon. Lots of awesome ladies on here right about the same stage as you!!! I go to RMA also:) they're great!!! Welcome!!

:winkwink:
Hi Prayin!!!
Yes! Definitely a heating pad. That was the only thing that helped me. You won't be in excruciating pain don't worry. Just cramping and some sore muscles. But the heating pad was my best friend for sure. So exciting you're triggering soon. Lots of awesome ladies on here right about the same stage as you!!! I go to RMA also:) they're great!!! Welcome!!

It's awesome to know that I am not alone. I read alot of the posts and everyone supports each other, and I'm glad I joined. Can't wait to share my BFP when I get there :) Thank you so much for the heads up with the heating pad. I will have mine ready!

Almost - You need to stop worrying sooo much about the meds....just go with the flow. They know what they are doing. I know its hard, but this whole process is hard, so try not to make it worse on yourself. If they make you double it, double it, if less, than less....just have a whatever attitude. Its the only way its going to make it easy and help it go by faster. Trust me....I am a worry wart, so I know first hand lol

Daisy - Yay for doubling! They say spotting is normal...just old blood coming out making room for the baby.

PRAYIN4BABIES - Welcome! Yay for another NJ IVFer! I was not in a lot of pain after ER....just groggy from the anesthesia and super bloated. Your bloat will be with you for a few days....thats what I found mainly uncomfortable. When I sat quickly i got a little jolt of pain, but nothing crazy. Glad you joined us.....all the ladies here are truly amazing and such a wonderful support group. Your going to love it.

Hey everyone! Quick question how did you all feel after egg collection? I've been bloated and in some discomfort since it happened but I've been sick bout 3 times during the night and am worried, phoned emergency room and they said to come down but as I'm on my own asked if there was anything I could do at home. Just told me to drink fluids and paracetamol but if I was no better to come in, managed not too but we've got embryo transfer in a few hours and I'm wondering if it will still go ahead!

Hope everyone is doing better than me! X x x

Likkle - ugh, that sounds a bit miserable :hugs: I'm sure the ER will go ahead fine - fx'd! Keep us posted!

Welcome Prayin! :hi: There are a few of us at more or less the same stage right now! When is your estimated ER? Fx'd for bfps all round in a few weeks! :D

ashknowsbest - wow, I didn't know that. Good luck for your iui :)

Lindsay18 - yay, sounds like today went perfectly. Nice beta :)

jk - 5 frosties is great! What is your normal luteal phase length? Bleeding at 7dp5dt is quite early when your on progesterone support, that's what happened me on my first cycle too. My doc upped my progesterone to twice a day after that

almostthere - you poor throng, sounds like you had a really rough morning :hugs:

DaisyQ - yay for a great beta! Hope the spotting settles down for you

PRAYIN4BABIES - welcome. I agree with Lindsay, hot water bottle is def your friend after ER

Likklegemz - do you ave any shortness of breath or have you been putting on lots of weight since ER? Perhaps call your clinic, I think vomiting can be a sign of OHSS, seems unlikely though with 9 follicles. Good luck for ET

Hey TTB forgot to say good luck today!

I had 17 folliciles but only 9 had eggs in hoping it's not, waiting on call from clinic

Hey all quick update, I've been pushed back to transfer on Wednesday so it will be a blast after all!

Now enjoying a cup of tea! :)

Welcome PRAYIN :howdy: as many other posters have written - you have found a fabulous group here! :hugs: I found after ER that my main issue was the bloating and sudden movements. Mornings were OK and as the day progressed I would swell, making sitting quite uncomfortable from the afternoon. Other than that, drink lots (also with Electrolytes in) :)

Likkle - that sounds promising, that your eggies are developing well, if you have been pushed back to day 5 :hugs:

AFM - still not really sure whether or not I am imagining the pressure / cramping. Gets much more noticeable once I go to bed / want to go to sleep... last night it definitely felt a bit more like cramping / an ache. (It feels quite high up, so not right at the bottom of my abdomen, but in the last quarter between belly button and pelvic bone) ... but again - not really sure if it is not my imagination / wishful thinking :) For some reason, my gut feeling is, that it has worked and that one or two of the three have been burying in .... but I don't want to get my hopes up too high. Oh well, first blood test is on Thursday :)

Praying- Dr. Morris is
My doctor too and Daisy Qs! We both just got our bfps! RMA is amazing! There are a few alumni on here from RMA ! You are in great hands. Their success rates are some of thr best in the country!!!! Loads of luck!

bubu! thats a great feeling to have!! did you have it with your negative cycles?? I bet you have a little bean (or more!!) snuggling up in there!!

Hi Prayin!! Glad you have joined us!! :) Fx for your BFP!!! :)

I'm off to the dr for blood draw after day 3 of meds... I have to head downtown where I would normally be heading at this time but since its an US holiday today I'm up early just for that :) I should get a call in a few hours with my menopur dose and I am hoping my E2 is above 100 this time (thats where my RE wants it; it was 60 round 1 and 23 round 2). Update later :)

good luck with bloodwork Mo!

Bubu - I still have cramping and pressure, its totally normal and I also think you have a nice snuggly bean or two in there! Stay calm and remember to drink LOTS of water!!!!

Getting B, Jenn, Linds, Dr Squid, etc - how is everyone today?

AFM - took another test with 3rd morning pee today and the line is strong and as dark as the control. So happy. Praying for a strong beta tomorrow!

TTB - I didn't know that either until the doctor told me but I guess it could happen.

I'm getting ready to go for the IUI in an hour or so ... wish me luck!

To everyone else with transfers or ER or bfp's good luck and congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back