IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One - I know its hard not to get sad after testing and getting a negative. But you are still early and I learned my lesson with the digital tests this time around. Tues I got a negative, Wed a positive and then Thurs another negative. It really confused me. And last time I got my bfp my hcg was only 60 the day of my beta, so you have plenty of time to get your bfp! I am praying for you. :hugs:

Angie - We will get our BFP's!!! :)

Thanks Michelle, I know you know how devastating this can be! I just dont want to get my hopes up for a postive beta. When I had my chemical pregnancy, I tested positive on a digi before AF was due. I'm so completely mad at myself for testing, I just couldn't take the waiting. My DH was so upset and he has every right to be. He was really adamant about me not testing and when I did, he said to me why didn't you think about me? He said perhaps I didn't want to know yet or prepare myself for being upset. In retrospect, I should've listened but I tested thinking only of myself. Now we have to have dinner tonight with his coworker upset. Sigh, I feel awful for that reason too.

How are you feeling? I'm happy you decided to try again, perhaps we can go though it together again. Do you have children or are you trying for your first?

I am so excited for tomorrow now Lindsay! For you and me!! lol

And I am excited for tomorrow for everyone else here because we will all be one step closer to either a bfp, growing baby or with IVF, yay!!!

Jess, huge congrats!! That's a beautiful bfp.

Angie, I'm sorry your RE doesn't have better stats for your age group - I'm sure it's discouraging. I think it's great that your DH is willing to consider traveling - maybe we should both go to Vegas!

One, so sorry you're feeling down. I hope you get an awesome surprise Tuesday!

Ash, good luck with your last IUI - maybe you won't even need ivf!

AFM, doing some serious housework today. I really slacked off when I started stimming & just hadn't felt like doing anything since. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Sorry for late reply mrsc, our clinic will only allow one to be put back in

almost - good luck with your appointment tomorrow. So excited for you!

TTB - Good luck with your transfer! You will be PUPO soon.

Likklegems - Good luck with your transfer!

jchic - CONGRATS!! Can't wait to hear the beta numbers... Enjoy your weekend!

never2late - I am sorry that you are having a rough time. Sometimes it's ok to feel sad but believe in yourself and this process - It takes time but does work - You and your DH will have a perfect little healthy baby soon!!

ash - Good luck for your IUI on Monday!

Lindsay - Good luck tomorrow!

Stinas - Yay for starting soon.

one - dont lose hope... You are still early.. And I HATE digitals - Even my RE advises against using it. I am praying for you to have a beautiful beta number on Tuesday.

AFM, just relaxing around at home this weekend. I want to go shopping but I am always so exhausted.. Besides that I can't wait for my first scan in 2 weeks and 2 days .. who's counting!! Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday weekend!!

One - I was mad at myself for testing too, because it ruined so many days for me, but like you, I had to know. I hope that once you get through your dinner you DH will understand why you tested. Its hard not too. I hope that you will not need another cycle, but I will be around if you do another one! I do have a 3 yr old son who I want nothing more then to give a sibling. I will be 39 in january so I feel like my time is running out. I have to try again...feeling so defeated sucks and I know this can work.

One, hugs... I hope it's just to early for the digi. Prayers are with you.

One - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Like everyone else has said, it's still so early for a digi. Fx'd you get the surprise of your life on Tues!!

One - Hugs, hopefully it's just the digi because they're super sensitive.

Lindsay - Can't wait for the report. I'm wondering what they're expecting to see :)

No more cramps for me last night so it must have been growing and stretching :)

Pink xxxx

Lindsay and Almost - good luck today!! Looking forward to both your updates! (and a photo from you Lindsay!)

JK - I have no experience of that, sorry! You might have more luck posting a new thread with your question in the title... Does your dr want you to have it done before you start ivf?

no,, iv just done one ivf which ended in chemical pregnancy
so im just researching x

i think its a chemical
i got bfp on 6 and 7dpt and started bleeding then neg at 8dp5dt x

Im sorry JK. Did you have a 3 or 5 day transfer? Are you on progesterone? If it is a chemical, I would ask about adding that and additional testing including a saline sono and endo biopsy.

ashknowsbest - it's a hard decision to make. From what I've heard the follicle doesn't contain a mature egg until it reaches 18mm, so if you triggered when the follies at 12mm probably wouldn't have enough time to grow. Good luck for your iui on Monday

Lindsay18 - good luck with your ultrasound!! I cant wait to hear if it is 1 or 2 :) I'm going to say 1 perfect little bubba for you

never2late70 - so glad you are continuing with your treatment. I agree with DaisyQ, if this round doesn't work out find a clinic that specializes in treatment for 40+ and check them out

jk - I have heard that a biopsy in the cycle prior to ivf can aid in implantation, I'm assuming an endo scratch would be done for the same thing. Sorry to hear about your chemical, I have had 2 so know how incredibly hard it is to go through

GettingBroody - I always get tired during stimming, your body is working overtime to produce so many eggs so definitely normal to be tired

bubumuci - how cute of your DH, hope the feelings are those embies burring in

oneof14 - don't loose hope, 7dt5dt is still early and a digi is hardly sensitive. Big :hugs:

almostthere - good luck today!

AFM - just counting down the days to ET so I can find out how my embies are doing. Fx all 4 are going strong

would u ladies concider what happened to me a chemical, i was on progesterone yuh x

TTB - that is mostly true however the doctor said that she sees a lot of cases of ivf where they retrieve eggs out of 12mm follicles and they are mature. You said you just never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"