IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JK its hard to tell. Maybe it was the trigger still showing positive? Were u 3 day or 5 day transfer and what was your embie stage? Was it a blast? Hatching, etc? What are your abd dh exact issues? Maybe your doc can help narrow down why it didnt work as well.

def wasnt trigger, i tested that our, it was a 5dt
she just said it was a blasto
iv got pcos and hubby has low sperm morph x

:happydance:Hey ladies!!! I can't post a picture until I get home to my computer but it is 1 healthy growing little baby in there!!! They said there is a possibility that they may did a second one in 10 days at my next scan, but I'm so thrilled!!! They said it looks exactly like it should and I'll get a call later about my bloodwork and beta:) :happydance:

JK - I had an endo scratch with both my fresh cycle and my FET. While they had the catheter in to make sure they could get it where they wanted it, they sort of twirled it around a little against the surface of the endometrium, just to stir it up a bit. BFN on the fresh cycle, BFP on the second, so I can't say if it helps or not. Definitely not a bit of pain from it for me.

Ladies, I still believe I'll hear positive news from many of you very shortly. You may not feel too positive, but I've got your positivity covered, okay? I've got just tons of good feelings out here, sending them out morning, noon, and night.

chell how much was the scratch
i cant have it yet cos my nhs clinic doesnt offer it but its somthin i will look into when we go private in a year or so x

Are you still bleeding? 5 frosties is amazing!!!!!

no i started bleeding at 6dpt
then it got heavy at 7 dpt
im now cd 21 i think,, been doing opks and no ov yetxx

Linds- yayyyyy for one strong healthy perfect bean!

One - Hugs, hopefully it's just the digi because they're super sensitive.

Lindsay - Can't wait for the report. I'm wondering what they're expecting to see :)

No more cramps for me last night so it must have been growing and stretching :)

Pink xxxx

I'm glad the cramping has stopped. I know it's scary but it's totally normal. I even had some last night.

anyone else had any experiences with endo scratching xx

I'm glad there are people on here who can help. Chelles thank you for sharing your experience.

AFM - just counting down the days to ET so I can find out how my embies are doing. Fx all 4 are going strong

fx for your embies!

:happydance:Hey ladies!!! I can't post a picture until I get home to my computer but it is 1 healthy growing little baby in there!!! They said there is a possibility that they may did a second one in 10 days at my next scan, but I'm so thrilled!!! They said it looks exactly like it should and I'll get a call later about my bloodwork and beta:) :happydance:

:happydance: I knew it! Yay for one healthy little one. Can't wait to see pics and hear about your beta.

Michelle: :hugs: Sorry you have been through so much. I'm surprised they tied your tubes so young. I know a girl that tried to tie hers because she never wants to have kids and the doctors won't do it because she is in her mid thirties. I know going through a failed cycle totally sucks, unfortunately IVF doesn't have a 100% success rate. You are very lucky that you can try two more times, the odds are with you and you will get your BFP!! If at first you don't succeed try, try again. I believe this will work for you, please don't give up.

TTB: Good Luck with your transfer!! It sounds like you have 4 strong eggies I hope they all make it to transfer and freeze.

Azlissie: Good Luck with your consult, I hope you get the answers you need.

Angie: It's really hard to look at success rates as everyone is different. You are healthy, in shape, no known fertility issues, etc... IVF should work for you. I'm glad you have such a positive attitude it will get you far in this process. :hugs:

Likklegemz: 4 is great!! It's one more then I got and things worked for me. Good Luck with your transfer!!

Ash: Good Luck tomorrow!! FX that you get your BFP without having to reduce.

Mobaby: Good Luck tomorrow. Not much longer for you.

Gettingbroody: Not much longer for you!! The whole process is so exhausting. I sleep lots on the weekends.

Stinas: So glad that you will be starting again soon. FX!!

Bubu: :dust::dust: Pressure is a good sign! I had that too!

One: I'm with the others on the digital, First Response is much better for testing early. I'm praying for you to get a BFP on Tuesday. :hugs:

Want: The wait for u/s is so hard just as bad as the tww. Mine was scheduled three weeks after my beta, soooo long to wait. But my wait is almost over. Hopefully yours moves faster then mine.

Lindsay: :happydance: So happy to hear your scan went well. Can't wait to hear your beta.

Almost: FX that you trigger soon!

Hi ladies just popping in real fast from my cell as I am at my parents since dh is at work.... I had a very scarey morning....immediately after waking up I had a panic attack and vomited I was home alone and called 911....I was strong and did not go to the emergencey room because I had had these attacks in the past and they could not help me. I also had my apt for us and bw so dh left work to drive me and I got that done.....I. am fighting hard for this cycle so I really hope I get my bfp. As far as triggering I doubt I will soon....only 5 of my 13 follicles were measurable...ranged in size from 10 to 13 or 14 I think it was.....waiting for nurses phone call tonight..

:hugs: Almost. You poor thing! How are you feeling now?

Lindsay - congrats!! :D Can't wait to see the photo!!

Almost- so freaky like I said before- you need to ask about that!!

Just got an email- my beta was 1726 today:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"