IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lindsay!

I am not sure how to work this forum....still learning. I tried to reply back to you and I can't. Do I have to enable something in my privacy setting, if so can you walk me through it? sorry :(

That's ok!!! Let me look really quick:)

Hi Jen,

I have about 17 follicles. The doc said a number of them were at 15 but I lost count. According to Dr. Morris she wants to do a 5 day transfer. My husband and I decided to transfer 2, but I am really nervous because I keep thinking one will split. I'm waiting for my call back from the nurse with my bloodwork results and I have a couple of questions for them. I can never think of my questions while I am there....too much of a nervous nelly and then my brain floods with questions afterwards. lol What are the most important things to remember? I have information overload and I'm trying to write everything down.

Prayin- when you click "user CP" at the top, on the left menu under "Settings and Options" click edit options. And then make sure your private messages are enabled (click the little box)
Let me know if that helps.

Good Morning Ladies :)

Just got home from my b/w and u/s and was told all is good! I have another appointment tomorrow morning, and they said Friday is looking like the day of ER for me! yayyyyy....Really excited and nervous at the same time....Just one ball of emotions. lol It's really nice to see how the ladies keep up with each other here, and I'm glad I can be a part of it :) Enjoy the day ladies and talk to you soon!

we are going to be cycle buddies!!! I am on day 9 of stims today unless told to trigger...but I doubt it as I only got BW done today...looks like we may have ER the same day or very close at least....yay!!!

I'm on day 8:winkwink: I had bloodwork done today as well and currently waiting for those results. From my first stim it feels as though these days flew by really quickly.

Prayin- dont stress too much about an embryo splitting, its pretty rare! Is there a reason Morris wants to do a day 5 transfer? Usually RMA sticks to a day 6 transfer of blasts (hatching and above). Im excited for you! ER will be here before you know it!!!!

Hi Everyone :)

This is my first IVF, and so far it's going alright. RMA and Dr. Morris have been wonderful to me. The menopur I am not a fan of (lol) but I will deal with it!! I just started my ganirelex shot today and now I'm starting to get a bit nervous :) because I know the time for ER is coming up. I'm worried on how I will feel afterwards. Anything I can do to prep myself so I have less pain if any afterwards? Congrats to all the BFP's out there!!!!

Welcome :hi: I hope all goes well leading up to ER.

Hey all quick update, I've been pushed back to transfer on Wednesday so it will be a blast after all!

Now enjoying a cup of tea! :)

Great news! Fx for you on Wednesday!

Welcome PRAYIN :howdy: as many other posters have written - you have found a fabulous group here! :hugs: I found after ER that my main issue was the bloating and sudden movements. Mornings were OK and as the day progressed I would swell, making sitting quite uncomfortable from the afternoon. Other than that, drink lots (also with Electrolytes in) :)

Likkle - that sounds promising, that your eggies are developing well, if you have been pushed back to day 5 :hugs:

AFM - still not really sure whether or not I am imagining the pressure / cramping. Gets much more noticeable once I go to bed / want to go to sleep... last night it definitely felt a bit more like cramping / an ache. (It feels quite high up, so not right at the bottom of my abdomen, but in the last quarter between belly button and pelvic bone) ... but again - not really sure if it is not my imagination / wishful thinking :) For some reason, my gut feeling is, that it has worked and that one or two of the three have been burying in .... but I don't want to get my hopes up too high. Oh well, first blood test is on Thursday :)

I hope the feelings you ae having are a good sign for you. I can't wait until your beta!

TTB - I didn't know that either until the doctor told me but I guess it could happen.

I'm getting ready to go for the IUI in an hour or so ... wish me luck!

To everyone else with transfers or ER or bfp's good luck and congratulations!

Good luck today!

Jenn- are you pregnant with 1 or 2? So hard to remember everyone's lol!!!

I have my fist ultrasound on Wednesday so I will find out then.

Looking forward to your update on Wednesday!

im struggling today girls
wish i cud speed up time to round 2!!

Welcome :hi: So sorry you are struggling. I hope the time passes quickly for you. Sorry about the failed cycle.

Prayin- when you click "user CP" at the top, on the left menu under "Settings and Options" click edit options. And then make sure your private messages are enabled (click the little box)
Let me know if that helps.

I'm pretty sure a user has to have a certain amount of post before private messaging will work. I want to say 10. Just wanted to let you both know. :flower:

Mrs C- It just worked now so you must be right:) thanks.

Hi Jen,

I have about 17 follicles. The doc said a number of them were at 15 but I lost count. According to Dr. Morris she wants to do a 5 day transfer. My husband and I decided to transfer 2, but I am really nervous because I keep thinking one will split. I'm waiting for my call back from the nurse with my bloodwork results and I have a couple of questions for them. I can never think of my questions while I am there....too much of a nervous nelly and then my brain floods with questions afterwards. lol What are the most important things to remember? I have information overload and I'm trying to write everything down.

Only about a two percent chance it will split. I think we only had one so far on this thread. Write questions down when you are home and bring them. I think we all had that happen. Ask them here too because most bases are covered in here. 17 is great!

Ash - best of luck with your IUI today!! :dust:

Likkle - that's great that they've changed you to a 5day transfer! I know you said you weren't too happy with the thought of a 3day one so yay!:thumbup:

MoBaby - good luck with the b/w, let us know how it goes! Hope you get to start menopur tonight!

Jchic - :happydance: Delighted your line is getting darker!!! Woohoo!!!

Bubu - hope your embies keep snuggling in! It's fantastic how early your clinic does blood tests! Dunno why it's called a beta but I bet google does!:haha: We don't do them here, just get to poas....

Prayin - Friday will be here before you know it!!! So exciting!

Afm, beginning to feel very crampy now :-( It's like my usual ov pains but I can only imagine that it's going to get a lot worse since there's going to be so much growing going on in there. Fun times!:haha:

Labs back, E2 is 85. I'm disappointed as I thought with this new protocol my E2 would be closer to 100 like my dr said he wanted to see. But, with that this is the highest its ever been at this point. With my first cycle E2 was 60 and I had 20 eggs retrieved with 17 mature. With my E2 at 23 I had 12 mature. So, I guess I need to look at that. The dr that called was not my normal dr but she said its just where they want to see it. Tonight I add in 150 U menopur and decrease gonal f to 225 for a total of 375U of stims. I have only ever been on 300 at this point. Things must be progressing as expected or they would have keep my gonal f the same. I have a scan and bloodwork wednesday morning. I'm hoping for a nice rise in those numbers.

Does anyone else remember what their E2 was after 3 days of stimms??

Hey ladies!! I know some of you were asking to see the picture of my first u/s of my little bean:)
Here it is! (IDK why I can't turn it, but you get the idea LOL)

Baby Salaj 1US copy.jpg

IUI went well. 98.5 million sperm post wash. Now the waiting game begins. I'm having some lower back pain right now. Hoping that's a sign of ovulation.

prayin4babies!-oh, so I am one day ahead with stimming, but I think my follies are growing slower than yours-none on my follies were at 15 yesterday, but maybe by today or tomorrow!

lindsay-beautiful little beannnnn yayy!!!!

ash-that is a great amount of living sperm, WOW!!!! Odds sound like they are surely in your favor for a BFP!

Hey Ladies!

Prayin ~ Welcome!!

Jchic ~ CONGRATS!! H&H 9 months!!

Today is my 2nd day of stims.. I really hate that menopur! I have been letting it sit a while after mixing and icing before injecting so that helps a bit. My first scan is wednesday so I'm looking forward to it and somewhat nervous about it. I've been feeling a little tired and somewhat dizzy but other than that I feel ok so far.

I hope everyone else is doing well!!

Okay, so you would think I would know this since this is round 3.... I am sooooo dumb!!!!! I was supossed to mix 2 vials of menopur with 1 cc of saline.... I wasnt even thinking and I drew up all 2 ccs of saline and then proceeded to mix with my menopur. Then I picked up the syringe and I was like wow its much more this time... But then I realized what I had done. I had 2 extra vials left from last time luckily. My DH said not to use it because it was too dilute so I remixed it. I saved what I had mixed, put it in the fridge. Then I thought, its the same amount of meds just in a bigger dose so I probably could have used it. Is this med okay in the fridge for 24 hours??? I am going to call the clinic tomorrow morning and ask b/c I hate to waste this. 2 vials cost me $120!!!!! This makes me sick :( I hope I can use it tomorrow.

ETA: Crap. I just read the website. It says to use immediately after reconstitution and discard any unused amount. UGH!! $120 down the drain :( I hope i dont need anymore!!

Mobaby: My levels took awhile to rise too, if your RE is concerned they will raise your meds like mine did. Eventually you will get there. It's great that you are ahead of your previous cycles. This will be your time! Sorry about the waste of meds.

Ash: Great to hear your IUI went good. FX for you.

Lulu: Menopur definitely stings but you eventually get use to it. Good luck at your scan Wednesday.

Okay, so you would think I would know this since this is round 3.... I am sooooo dumb!!!!! I was supossed to mix 2 vials of menopur with 1 cc of saline.... I wasnt even thinking and I drew up all 2 ccs of saline and then proceeded to mix with my menopur. Then I picked up the syringe and I was like wow its much more this time... But then I realized what I had done. I had 2 extra vials left from last time luckily. My DH said not to use it because it was too dilute so I remixed it. I saved what I had mixed, put it in the fridge. Then I thought, its the same amount of meds just in a bigger dose so I probably could have used it. Is this med okay in the fridge for 24 hours??? I am going to call the clinic tomorrow morning and ask b/c I hate to waste this. 2 vials cost me $120!!!!! This makes me sick :( I hope I can use it tomorrow.

ETA: Crap. I just read the website. It says to use immediately after reconstitution and discard any unused amount. UGH!! $120 down the drain :( I hope i dont need anymore!!

Did you take your gonal-f today yet? The reason I ask is because on my last cycle I ran out of menopur and I only needed it for one more day. My RE told me that I could just take extra gonal-f as a substitute for the menopur. Also, he said that they do almost the same thing so maybe you could take this leftover menopur and just take less gonal-f tonight that way it doesn't go to waste. Is there any way to contact your dr. after hours to ask him about it?

lulu: I have plenty of meds, enough still to get me to sunday which should be my last day of stims. Hopefully I wont need anymore and if I do I am hoping the clinic has a vial of menopur or the pharmacy will let me buy just what I need, which will be only 1 vial. I have never used all the boxes they have given me. I always have 1-2 vials left over so I hoping! The dose was just to diluted with saline and Im sure it would have been fine but better be safe then sorry :( Oh well. I dont know what I was thinking! I think it was the fact I just came in from a run and it was POURING rain!! So I was a little out of it!! But I should have more gonal f than necessary so maybe I can just use the left over with the 1 vial of menopur I will have to make up the 375 dose... I should have that on Monday if I go until then but I really dont see me stimming past sunday. And menopur hurts so bad!!! I almost cried doing it tonight :( IDK why but each night the sticks get harder and harder. SIGH. What we go through!

Jenn: My levels always kick up after I add menopur so hopefully wednesday they will be good. I have never had to adjust my dose based on the e2 levels; for some reason I just start a little lower than most :) But yes, I see the value today as a good sign as it is much higher than ever before. So grow follies grow!! I would rather go slow and steady than fast and risk quality. :) This has got to be our cycle!! I feel good about it :) I bet you are getting excited about your scan coming up!! I wonder if its 1or2!! :)

Lindsay - that's a beautiful picture of the precious little bean!!
How are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet?
Honestly, this week I am not feeling anything..... If I didn't know I was pregnant, I would never know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"