IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky ladies that you do not have preggo symptoms yet!!!!

AFM...not sure if I updated on this thread...but had BW today and was told to drop my follistim again...3 days ago it was the starting point of 150miu of follistim, then last night it went to 125, and tonight 100....9th stimming shot, so I hope to trigger in the next few days...ahhh!!! BW and US bright and early tomorrow morning!!!!

Lindsay - that's a beautiful picture of the precious little bean!!
How are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet?
Honestly, this week I am not feeling anything..... If I didn't know I was pregnant, I would never know!!

Want- nothing!!! Lol so happy about that though. My cramping has almost Completely disappeared. My boobs are a little tender but if I you didn't tell me I was pregnant, I wouldn't know either:). Enjoying it while I can!!! What is next for you?!

Lindsay - that's a beautiful picture of the precious little bean!!
How are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet?
Honestly, this week I am not feeling anything..... If I didn't know I was pregnant, I would never know!!

Want- nothing!!! Lol so happy about that though. My cramping has almost Completely disappeared. My boobs are a little tender but if I you didn't tell me I was pregnant, I wouldn't know either:). Enjoying it while I can!!! What is next for you?!

I have my first scan on Sept 17!!!!

Want- yesssss!!!! I have my second on Sept 12:). Close together!!

Ash - I hope this is it for you!!!

Lindsay - I bet going to back to class will get your mind off of things and make the pregnancy go by fast. I feel the same about this summer...it didnt really feel like summer...more like a scheduled summer, but no fun at all lol
awww cute little bean!

Mobaby ~ I hear ya on the menopur.. I absolutely hate it!! I found that icing before the injection helps a bit.

Drsquid ~ I love the new pic of the babies!

Lindsay ~ Very cute pic! Can't wait for the next one!

Almost ~ Yaay you're almost done with stimms! I can't wait until I am too!

Want ~ Can't wait to see if it's one or 2 in there!

Hi ladies, I got a call from the embryologist this morning (not a good sign) saying that my embryos have not progressed past 5 cells, they are going to let them go another day to see if they pick up at all but at the moment my transfer has been cancelled! I am beyond devastated and am just so over all of this!!

Ohmigod TTB, I am so so sorry hon :hugs: I can just imagine how devastated you must be feeling. I am hoping and praying and keeping everything crossed that they will progress today... xx

MoBaby - your menopur seems to be different to mine... I have menopur 1200 - I mix the powder with the two vials of solution and then it lasts for 28 days (although it only does me for 5) I've been icing for a good 2-3 minutes before injecting it and it really really helps. Only the faintest sting now :thumbup:

Lindsay - fantastic photo! It'll be great to see the next one and see how much you ll bean has grown!

Ash - sounds like the IUI went really well! Fx'd :dust:

Almost - how are you managing all these appointments and school too? Have you been lucky enough to get really early ones so that you're not missing any time? My apt on Thurs is at 9am. I'm hoping I'll be out of there fairly quickly so I can just tell my colleagues I overslept but I can't do that every time I have an apt or they'll be buying me an alarm clock for Christmas!:haha: Hoping my next apt after Thurs will be at the weekend....

TTB - :hugs: I am sooo sorry to hear that! My fingers and toes are crossed for you that they do start up again :hugs:

TTB ~ I'm so sorry to hear that! :hugs:I will be praying that they start growing again!

Broody ~ so you're taking 240 of the menopur daily? That must burn a lot more than my dose. I wonder why my dose is so low (only 75). Are you using gonal-f or something else with the menopur?

TTB- I am so sorry :(. That is not the phone call you were hoping for. I really hope they pick up and you can continue. Xoxo!!!

ttb-hold on, it sounds like if they are waiting another day that there still may be hope!!!

gettingbroody-the place I go to only does appts 7-8:30, so I have to be there super early. I don't work until 9:15. Today I may be late to work, but I hope not-as I could only get a 7:45apt....my other two at this center was 7:30 and 8:30...but the 8:30 was in the summer. So far I am lucking out-have to go get ready now!!!! I have a 45 min. commute-so these extra early wakeups for appts are starting to tire me out big time =(

lulu-it goes by fast, your trigger and er will be here before you know it! looks like you are not too far behind me!

TTB - I am SO sorry. Like the other ladies said, I hope they start to grow and you can start up!

Hi ladies, I got a call from the embryologist this morning (not a good sign) saying that my embryos have not progressed past 5 cells, they are going to let them go another day to see if they pick up at all but at the moment my transfer has been cancelled! I am beyond devastated and am just so over all of this!!

TTB I am so sorry to hear this :hugs: praying for this to change for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"