IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gettingbroody: my menopur comes in single 75u vials. I mix 1cc saline with one vial then suck it up in a syringe then put that liquid in the second vial and then inject that. So it's 2 powders to 1cc (150 u dose). I wish it was the multidose vial then I could have used what I had to waste :(

Ttb can they not bring you in now and transfer the 3 even though they are slow??? I pray they pick up for you :(

Omgsh my follies grew like crazy over two days....as big as 20mm think I may trigger tn ahhhhh!

Almost- that's fantastic!!! They grow faster at the end ;)

Hi ladies, I got a call from the embryologist this morning (not a good sign) saying that my embryos have not progressed past 5 cells, they are going to let them go another day to see if they pick up at all but at the moment my transfer has been cancelled! I am beyond devastated and am just so over all of this!!

I am so so sorry... I am praying that they pick up and you can transfer.

Just got my call for beta! I am 14DPO today and it is 134!

Prayin- dont stress too much about an embryo splitting, its pretty rare! Is there a reason Morris wants to do a day 5 transfer? Usually RMA sticks to a day 6 transfer of blasts (hatching and above). Im excited for you! ER will be here before you know it!!!!

Hi Jchic :hi:

I am sure it could change but from my talks with her that is what she had stated. I know today I receive my b/w results from this morning and according to my levels the doc said today that I may trigger tonight.....my stomach is in knots right now since they told me. haha...so nervous!!!!

Hi Jen,

I have about 17 follicles. The doc said a number of them were at 15 but I lost count. According to Dr. Morris she wants to do a 5 day transfer. My husband and I decided to transfer 2, but I am really nervous because I keep thinking one will split. I'm waiting for my call back from the nurse with my bloodwork results and I have a couple of questions for them. I can never think of my questions while I am there....too much of a nervous nelly and then my brain floods with questions afterwards. lol What are the most important things to remember? I have information overload and I'm trying to write everything down.

Only about a two percent chance it will split. I think we only had one so far on this thread. Write questions down when you are home and bring them. I think we all had that happen. Ask them here too because most bases are covered in here. 17 is great!

Good Morning

I am sure after today I will have tons of questions to ask you ladies. lol....

Prayin - thats great news! I was also there this AM getting my beta before work! Crossing all my fingers and toes that you get to trigger tonight!!!

Prayin - thats great news! I was also there this AM getting my beta before work! Crossing all my fingers and toes that you get to trigger tonight!!!

Were you in the Morristown office or the Englewood? I go to the Englewood office for b/w and u/s in the mornings before heading out to work. It's easier and closer that way for me. I'm anxiously waiting for the results. This entire week flew by so quickly.

oh I see. I have been in both Morristown and Englewood almost every day since last week. lol...

Almost and Prayin - I am so excited for you both!! Seems much realer somehow now that I'm almost at the same stage! Can't wait to hear!!

Lulu - I'm on 225 Menopur a day. That's the only stimming med I'm taking but I'm also still on 50 Buserelin... All the different possible meds combinations is very confusing! :wacko:

Jchic - fantastic beta!! When is your first scan?

getting - you are getting so close now, are you excited? How are you doing with stims? My first scan is on 9/13 and I go Thurs for my 2nd beta!

JK - sorry for the long wait to reply to you; work has been crazy busy so I've been picking up extra hours and days all over the place.

My RE did the endo scratch 'since we're already in here' and it's not listed on their website what/if they charge for it. They do charge for every mock transfer with every IVF or FET cycle, so it might just be a part of that larger fee. I would definitely ask your clinic about it. It's not difficult or complex; they really did just wiggle the catheter around and stir up the endometrial layer.

TTB, I agree with Mobaby - tell them to get those babies back in you to give them a chance even if they are being a little pokey! You and yours will be in my thoughts today.

Everyone else...I am wrecked! I have no idea who I was going to call out or what I was planning on saying. I know I'm very excited though! Good luck and good wishes, ladies. That I have the memory of a very stupid goldfish does not mean I don't care. It just means I can't brain today, I haz teh Dumb.

Hey ladies!! I know some of you were asking to see the picture of my first u/s of my little bean:)
Here it is! (IDK why I can't turn it, but you get the idea LOL)

View attachment 469983

Wonderful picture!!

IUI went well. 98.5 million sperm post wash. Now the waiting game begins. I'm having some lower back pain right now. Hoping that's a sign of ovulation.

Fx for you!

Hi ladies, I got a call from the embryologist this morning (not a good sign) saying that my embryos have not progressed past 5 cells, they are going to let them go another day to see if they pick up at all but at the moment my transfer has been cancelled! I am beyond devastated and am just so over all of this!!

:hugs: I agree with the other ladies. Have them get you in today and get those embies back. Wishing you tons of luck!

Omgsh my follies grew like crazy over two days....as big as 20mm think I may trigger tn ahhhhh!

Fx for trigger tonight!

Just got my call for beta! I am 14DPO today and it is 134!

:hugs: Wonderful beta!!

Prayin- dont stress too much about an embryo splitting, its pretty rare! Is there a reason Morris wants to do a day 5 transfer? Usually RMA sticks to a day 6 transfer of blasts (hatching and above). Im excited for you! ER will be here before you know it!!!!

Hi Jchic :hi:

I am sure it could change but from my talks with her that is what she had stated. I know today I receive my b/w results from this morning and according to my levels the doc said today that I may trigger tonight.....my stomach is in knots right now since they told me. haha...so nervous!!!!

Fx for triggering tonight as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back