IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One~ How are you doing? My fingers are crossed for you today!

Chelle~ You do a great job of remembering!

Well I'm all nervous for tomorrows embryo transfer! I'm so pleased they've made it to blast!!!

What should I expect once my embie has been transferred? I'm aurally being sedated for the procedure due to complications I've had in the past to be on the safe side! Any information would be great!

hi Likkle! YAY for transfer time! Just try to take it easy for the next few days. Rest up, put your feet up and relax. The transfer is easy peasy - no pain at all! an obgyn exam is worse than the transfer! Also, make sure to drink tons of water!

hi Likkle! YAY for transfer time! Just try to take it easy for the next few days. Rest up, put your feet up and relax. The transfer is easy peasy - no pain at all! an obgyn exam is worse than the transfer! Also, make sure to drink tons of water!

Thanks hun! I'm being sedated so I can't drink for 2 hours before or eat for 12 hours before! Hopefully I'll be very hungry afterwards!!

Do you think it's ok to go back to work the next day? Or should I book it off?

Oooh... good luck tomorrow Likkle! What time should we be thinking of you? :hugs:

Thanks hun! I'm being sedated so I can't drink for 2 hours before or eat for 12 hours before! Hopefully I'll be very hungry afterwards!!

Do you think it's ok to go back to work the next day? Or should I book it off?

I would take off and just relax if you can!

Hmmm might take Thursday off then and go in Friday!

I'm in at 2 uk time!!!

Hi Ladies,

Just got off the phone with Dr. Morris and she would like me to take one more day of my stims. I asked her if there were any problems and she said none what so ever and that I am borderline and she would like just one more day of injections. Have another appointment tomorrow morning and we shall see from those results. ER should be scheduled for Friday which is perfect because I then have the weekend to relax....

How is everyone feeling today?

OK Likkle, then I will be thinking of you at 3 my time :)
Oh - and I had the date of the transfer (Friday) off and - since I have had practically no vacation this year so far, took Monday - Wednesday off this week. Is doing me the world of good! Spent most of today (did some translations around noon) lying around and, while watching Criminal Minds, got really sleepy and napped for a few hours. Just couldn't keep my eyes open... so ... I let myself sleep :) I would recommend, if you have the possibility of taking a day or two to do it and to relax and treat yourself :) :hugs:

Broody ~ Oh ok, taking only one stimm med explains the high dose of menopur that you're getting. I agree, there's so many stimm meds combinations and it gets really confusing.

Jchic ~ That's a very good beta!! I think there's 2 in there!

Likkle ~ Yaaay for ET! It's super easy so don't worry about it. I agree that you should take the day off and just relax so you could give the embies a chance to start snuggling in.

One ~ Thinking of you! Let us know your beta results for today!

Thanks for thinking of me ladies, unfortunately, my beta is negative. As you can imagine, I am beyond devastated. :sad2:

I am going to speak to my doctor this afternoon, maybe perhaps he can give me some insight as to what my issues are since we are unexplained. I've also made an appointment w/a fertility therapist, as I need to get my life back and I can not keep thinking about TTC. Its all I've been thinking about for a year. My DH is a wonderful mad, but we need to remember why we got married and focus some of our energy on that. We (I) lost track of what's really important when we are TTC with issues. I want nothing more in this world than to have a child (children). But I also want to have them with the man that I love. We've forgotten how to be just be in love and have fun. Everything has been so serious lately.

I'm taking a break from the boards for a while to get my life straight. I wish all of you ladies nothing but the best!!! xoxo

One- I am so so sorry. I think that your plan is a great idea and a well- needed break. Enjoy your time rekindling your relationship:) best of luck xoxo

Everyone else- I'm so sorry I am not able to do personals. It was my first day back to teaching today (workshops yay). And I am EXHAUSTED) plus my power is out and I'm writing this on my phone:) best of luck to everyone almost at trigger time, with ER and ET!!!
Jess- like I told you, amazing beta;)
AFM- still really no pregnancy symptoms besides a little tired in the afternoon and no food tasting as good as it should lol! Looking forward to my next u/s next Wednesday:)

Thanks for thinking of me ladies, unfortunately, my beta is negative. As you can imagine, I am beyond devastated. :sad2:

I am going to speak to my doctor this afternoon, maybe perhaps he can give me some insight as to what my issues are since we are unexplained. I've also made an appointment w/a fertility therapist, as I need to get my life back and I can not keep thinking about TTC. Its all I've been thinking about for a year. My DH is a wonderful mad, but we need to remember why we got married and focus some of our energy on that. We (I) lost track of what's really important when we are TTC with issues. I want nothing more in this world than to have a child (children). But I also want to have them with the man that I love. We've forgotten how to be just be in love and have fun. Everything has been so serious lately.

I'm taking a break from the boards for a while to get my life straight. I wish all of you ladies nothing but the best!!! xoxo

Oh, One... I am so very sorry. I'm glad you are taking time out to take care of yourself and your relationship - that is most important. We will be here for you when you come back. I know you aren't ready to think about next steps right now, but I would really consider trying somewhere else that has higher success rates and a better lab, especially has you haven't been the greatest responder to stimming, and so you don't have extra eggs/embryos to spare. I know both RMA NJ and CCRM take your insurance, and you could do your monitoring (US and blood work) at your local clinic, but have your retrieval and transfer onsite... Something to consider. :hugs:

One - I am so sorry and I know exactly how you are feeling right now. I feel I have lost track as well as I have been so focused on TTC this year, so I like your idea of taking a break and going back to what is important. I think I may have to do that as well....I feel so lost right now. You are so lucky to be able to speak to your doctor so soon! I have to wait till the 17th. Good luck with whatever you choose to do. And you will get your turn to be a mom :hugs:

One - big :hugs: from me too Sweetie! I am so sorry, and it sounds like you are being very sensible. I don't have any advice for you, perhaps taking a break is what you need. Whatever you decide, you know we are here for you :hug:

One ~ I'm so sorry!! I know how hard this is especially when it's unexplained. I'm glad you've decided to take a break. It helped that I took a few months off after my 1st IVF. I wish you luck with whatever you decide to do. We will all be mommies to beautiful babies when the time is right for us. :hugs:

One- I'm so so sorry @hugs@

Et- I didn't rest after. Went straight to court from transfer and sat there all week. I found it good to be distracted. If I was resting I'd've obsessed.

One - I am so so sorry hon :hugs: I think we all know what you mean about getting a bit lost in this whole process. What you wrote about your dh was really sweet and I can totally relate. Take as much time as you need for the two of you and you know where we are if you ever need a good rant/cry etc. :hugs:

Prayin - will you be triggering tomor then or do you need to go in again for more b/w?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"