IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! That stinks! It would be nice if they were returnable! I wonder if they're sealed if they would be? They ordered the PIO shots for me and then I didn't need them so they called my insurance company and had the charge reversed?? Just a thought :)

Sorry about your grandma :( yay for team purple!!

Good luck today prayin and almost!

Angie those bcps are horrid! I gained 5 lbs this last time! I hated it! Glad you start stims soon!

How are you doing gettingbroody ??

I tested this am 4dp5dt..... I have lines on (v faint) on frer, ic and a cheap cassette test so in hoping this is good... Idk.... I am 10.5 days from trigger (9dpo) trigger was in pm so its still early... I hope it's not trigger still!! :) Bring on tomorrow am! Lol :)

Fx for you!

Mo - how exciting!!! I hope this is it for you!!!

Almost - I would be super shocked if your beta was anything but positive today given all your tests during the week!

Afm, gonna hold off on any more testing til Sunday - that'll be 9dp3dt...

Good luck on Sunday!

Linds - Congratulations on your little man :)

Haj + Dr - how perfect! If I were having twins, that would be my "dream team" :) :hugs:

... AFM ... just waiting at Berlin airport to board for Munich in about 10 minutes. Our couple of days here were really lovely and the concert last night was fantastic! What a show woman! :) And I was very impressed, I already knew that she had a fabulous voice (although it became really clear again last night), but she can also play the piano and the guitar really well! Really enjoyed myself :)
Other than that, been stimming away (and suppressing ovulation since yesterday in parallel) ... be interesting to hear what they see at the scan on Sunday morning, as I am already feeling quite uncomfortable and my gut tells me that we have more follies growing this time around. Day 4 this time we had 10 and day 5 last time we had 7! Had my trigger on day 9 last time - wonder whether we will be triggering on Sunday (day 8) or Monday this time around...

Wishing you all a great start to the weekend :)
:dust::dust::dust:
Almost - can't wait to hear the results :hugs:

I'm glad you had a chance get away and enjoy yourself. Not much longer for you!

Hi ladies.......I have my results and my beta was 56.....my progesterone is low so I had to rush and take a pio shot....not fun! Lol....I am thrilled that I am pregnant but also hurt that I most likely have one....I lost the other embie.... Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and cant wait to hear some more good news from all you wonderful ladies!

Prayin- I can officially say congrats on here now that you posted it!!! So excited for you xoxo!! One lucky baby!

Edit: Praying-so sorry you lost a embie, but congrats on being pregnant!

I also had my beta at 15dpo and it was 238-so yes, officially pregnant! Bought a set of 5 plain white newborn onesies to celebrate!

One last thing before Im off to sleep....Jchic and Lindsay...both of you ladies were right....RMA IS AWESOME!!!!!!

Want-so sorry you lost a embie, but congrats on being pregnant!

I also had my beta at 15dpo and it was 238-so yes, officially pregnant! Bought a set of 5 plain white newborn onesies to celebrate!

You had me worried, waiting so long to update us :) I'm glad it was as we all knew it was a BFP!

Hi ladies.......I have my results and my beta was 56.....my progesterone is low so I had to rush and take a pio shot....not fun! Lol....I am thrilled that I am pregnant but also hurt that I most likely have one....I lost the other embie.... Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and cant wait to hear some more good news from all you wonderful ladies!

Congrats! Sorry about the loss of the one embie.

I hope I can follow you both with my own good news with my beta Tuesday!

you will christie! Have you tested anymore since your first bfp?! We are only a day apart!!! I wonder why your beta is so much farther than mine, what dpo will you be at beta?!

Yay officially to you too, Almost!!! Xoxo

Prayin- they are great!! So happy for you!

Christie you will have your BFP!!

Congrats Almost!! So happy for you!!!

Want-so sorry you lost a embie, but congrats on being pregnant!

You had me worried, waiting so long to update us :) I'm glad it was as we all knew it was a BFP!

Congrats! Sorry about the loss of the one embie.

I hope I can follow you both with my own good news with my beta Tuesday!

Hi!!! Im most certain you are next with some good news!!! I will be waiting for posts on Tuesday!!

you will christie! Have you tested anymore since your first bfp?! We are only a day apart!!! I wonder why your beta is so much farther than mine, what dpo will you be at beta?!

Looks like I'll be 13dpo. Apparently my clinic likes to wait 2 weeks after transfer. I was going to test again this morning, but I was too tired when I got up for work I forgot. But I did lay out a test for tomorrow morning, hoping it is nice and dark.

Congrats ladies!! :happydance: Great betas! Will either of you do repeat betas?

Looks like I'll be 13dpo. Apparently my clinic likes to wait 2 weeks after transfer. I was going to test again this morning, but I was too tired when I got up for work I forgot. But I did lay out a test for tomorrow morning, hoping it is nice and dark.

Gesh pregnancy brain already! I'll be 18dpo at beta, there that sounds better :)

Congrats ladies!! :happydance: Great betas! Will either of you do repeat betas?

Hi MrsC! I actually have to go back to the doctors on Sunday.....becuase my progesterone was very low....I have to take some pills as well so I guess we shall see on sunday :)

Yay prayin and almost. Prayin I know it sucks to lose one but it is a far safer pregnancy with better chances of a healthy baby at the end

Prayin and almost huge congratulations!!!

Christie this will be you in a few days sharing your wonderful beta!!!

Good luck stinking ladies.

Love this thread! So full of positive energy :)

Woo hoo my bubs are raspberries :)

Xxx

Haha stupid phone and auto text I meant....

Good luck stimming ladies not stinking ladies!!!!

Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back