IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost - if you cheat - you better at least tell us since he won't know HAHA!

Mo - how exciting!!! I hope this is it for you!!!

Almost - I would be super shocked if your beta was anything but positive today given all your tests during the week!

Afm, gonna hold off on any more testing til Sunday - that'll be 9dp3dt...

Awww he is :) Such a difference from the original poppy seed haha!

JK - Thanks!!! We were part of a study that tested the chromosomes of each of our embryos. When they tested them, they could tell which ones were boys and which ones were girls from the chromosomes. We didn't originally want to find out, but when we decided to, all I had to do was ask my nurse LOL. She told us the 2 that were transferred were boys and that we have 5 girls and 2 boys on ice :)

Pretty cool huh??

Yep! That's the only reason we could find out after the transfer and before the 5 month gender scan. Otherwise, if they had put back one of each, since only 1 stuck, I would have had to wait until an ultrasound would have seen which it was :) So I was lucky!!

Linds! A boy! We both will have boys just one week apart. How cool!

OMG!! I didn't know you knew you were having a boy too!!! How exciting!!!

Omg daisy!! I didn't know you knew either!! Congrats!!

Linds - Congratulations on your little man :)

Haj + Dr - how perfect! If I were having twins, that would be my "dream team" :) :hugs:

... AFM ... just waiting at Berlin airport to board for Munich in about 10 minutes. Our couple of days here were really lovely and the concert last night was fantastic! What a show woman! :) And I was very impressed, I already knew that she had a fabulous voice (although it became really clear again last night), but she can also play the piano and the guitar really well! Really enjoyed myself :)
Other than that, been stimming away (and suppressing ovulation since yesterday in parallel) ... be interesting to hear what they see at the scan on Sunday morning, as I am already feeling quite uncomfortable and my gut tells me that we have more follies growing this time around. Day 4 this time we had 10 and day 5 last time we had 7! Had my trigger on day 9 last time - wonder whether we will be triggering on Sunday (day 8) or Monday this time around...

Wishing you all a great start to the weekend :)
:dust::dust::dust:
Almost - can't wait to hear the results :hugs:

Bubu- glad you had a little "get away" time:) I'd love to see her!!! wow I feel like you were JUST at this stage! Time flies:) so glad your follies seem to be responding well this time! Excited to hear about your scan Sunday!

Thanks Linds - I was pretty satisfied with the response last time too - ended up with 14 retrieved, 12 mature and 11 fertilised. I think that is quite OK (seeing as I am 37) - of course I don't mind, if we have a better response this time around :D :D

That's awesome:) can't believe you're triggering already- so exciting!

Sorry about your grandma :( yay for team purple!!

Good luck today prayin and almost!

Angie those bcps are horrid! I gained 5 lbs this last time! I hated it! Glad you start stims soon!

How are you doing gettingbroody ??

I tested this am 4dp5dt..... I have lines on (v faint) on frer, ic and a cheap cassette test so in hoping this is good... Idk.... I am 10.5 days from trigger (9dpo) trigger was in pm so its still early... I hope it's not trigger still!! :) Bring on tomorrow am! Lol :)

Sounds very promising Mobaby! I bet tomorrow it will be a clear BFP! Trigger has to be gone by now. So excited for you.

Linds - Congratulations on your little man :)

Haj + Dr - how perfect! If I were having twins, that would be my "dream team" :) :hugs:

... AFM ... just waiting at Berlin airport to board for Munich in about 10 minutes. Our couple of days here were really lovely and the concert last night was fantastic! What a show woman! :) And I was very impressed, I already knew that she had a fabulous voice (although it became really clear again last night), but she can also play the piano and the guitar really well! Really enjoyed myself :)
Other than that, been stimming away (and suppressing ovulation since yesterday in parallel) ... be interesting to hear what they see at the scan on Sunday morning, as I am already feeling quite uncomfortable and my gut tells me that we have more follies growing this time around. Day 4 this time we had 10 and day 5 last time we had 7! Had my trigger on day 9 last time - wonder whether we will be triggering on Sunday (day 8) or Monday this time around...

Wishing you all a great start to the weekend :)
:dust::dust::dust:
Almost - can't wait to hear the results :hugs:

Time is flying so fast I can't believe you are almost ready to trigger, so exciting. This cycle really seems meant to be. Glad you enjoyed your trip. Good Luck on Sunday!

Almost: Thinking about you, hope you hear your results soon.

Almost: I am on pins and needles for your Beta :happydance:

Bubu: this round flew by! :happydance:

I am so over the pio shots! I've got 5 more left, I'm hoping they tell me Tuesday that I don't have to finish them.

I don't envy you, Christie!!! I hope you can stop soon! I am doing the suppositories.

I don't envy you, Christie!!! I hope you can stop soon! I am doing the suppositories.

I was originally supposed to do endrometrin. I have 3 boxes (63 doses) that I bought, that I now can't use. I didn't use have the meds they made me get. I so wish unopened meds were returnable. That's a lot of wasted money I could be using to decorate a nursery with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"