IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck stinking ladies.

:rofl:

Almost - told you it would be positive!! :D Congratulations on being officially pregnant!!

Prayin - yaaaaaay!!! :dance: Fantastic news! :yipee: Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Mo - good luck testing today! I'm so tempted but terrified of only seeing one line again...

Hey Ladies, I have been MIA for a while. i wanted to take my thoughts off TTC while waiting for my FET and recovery post severe OHSS. Now I am just starting my FET cycle. I have my first shot of Gonapeptyl CR today and also starting Provera from today.

I am so over the pio shots! I've got 5 more left, I'm hoping they tell me Tuesday that I don't have to finish them.

I'm still on pio suppositories and I am dying to be done. I am supposed to take them until 12 weeks. I know the shots suck more but the discharge is gross with mine. Good luck on Tuesday, my beta was 21dpo so I can feel your pain.

Hi ladies.......I have my results and my beta was 56.....my progesterone is low so I had to rush and take a pio shot....not fun! Lol....I am thrilled that I am pregnant but also hurt that I most likely have one....I lost the other embie.... Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and cant wait to hear some more good news from all you wonderful ladies!

Congrats prayin! Don't count your chickens till they hatch, Haj had low betas and her's are twins. I hope the progesterone increases at least pills sound better then more shots.

Haha stupid phone and auto text I meant....

Good luck stimming ladies not stinking ladies!!!!

Xxx

Ha ha I hate that my iPad does the same thing to me. Congrats on raspberries. Enjoy them next two aren't as cute, olives and prunes, yuck.

Hey Ladies, I have been MIA for a while. i wanted to take my thoughts off TTC while waiting for my FET and recovery post severe OHSS. Now I am just starting my FET cycle. I have my first shot of Gonapeptyl CR today and also starting Provera from today.

:hi: Congrats on starting again, when will your transfer be?

Almost: Awesome beta! All that worrying over nothing, lol! Congrats on being officially pregnant!

Pink- we have raspberry babies!!! Lol

Honeycheeks- hi!! Exciting that you're starting! Do they know when your transfer will be approximately?!

good morning ladies!! hope all are well!

mrsc-my doctor likes to do weekly betas for 3 weeks before us so I am back in for 2 more weeks and then the 4th week of testing is prob another beta and my first us!!!! I think it is great I get to make sure my baby is growing!!

Ladies I found this site really helpful with beta numbers and any other ivf/pregnancy info...feel free to check it out! https://www.advancedfertility.com/earlypre.htm

lindsay and pink yay razz matazz!! Congrats on passing your 2 month marks!!!!

Congrats Almost and Prayin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so sooooooooo happy for you!!! Awesome betas all around! :) woohoo!

I am so over the pio shots! I've got 5 more left, I'm hoping they tell me Tuesday that I don't have to finish them.

I'm still on pio suppositories and I am dying to be done. I am supposed to take them until 12 weeks. I know the shots suck more but the discharge is gross with mine. Good luck on Tuesday, my beta was 21dpo so I can feel your pain.

Hi ladies.......I have my results and my beta was 56.....my progesterone is low so I had to rush and take a pio shot....not fun! Lol....I am thrilled that I am pregnant but also hurt that I most likely have one....I lost the other embie.... Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and cant wait to hear some more good news from all you wonderful ladies!

Congrats prayin! Don't count your chickens till they hatch, Haj had low betas and her's are twins. I hope the progesterone increases at least pills sound better then more shots.

Haha stupid phone and auto text I meant....

Good luck stimming ladies not stinking ladies!!!!

Xxx

Ha ha I hate that my iPad does the same thing to me. Congrats on raspberries. Enjoy them next two aren't as cute, olives and prunes, yuck.

:hi: Congrats on starting again, when will your transfer be?

Almost: Awesome beta! All that worrying over nothing, lol! Congrats on being officially pregnant!

Hi Jenn.....I pray that they do tell me something different tomorrow...you just gave me hope....thank you :winkwink: and if I do end up with one embie I will still be happy....thanks for all the support! I do have to take shots:cry: lol....those PIo shots. It didnt hurt going in but it sure as hell hurts now. Lol...I couldnt at first figure out why the heck my rear end was sore and then I remembered! Hahaha! How are you doing?

I POAS this morning and the second line was darker than the control line. I'm pretty sure my bean has snuggled in for the long haul now.

yay christie such great news to hear! I know testing lots reassures me...I stil have one more opk to waste before ive used them all up-still surprised they picked up on my pregnancy so early on!!10dpo!!

Prayin: I'm good thanks for asking. Do you have a second beta tomorrow? You probably won't know until your first scan since beta numbers have a huge range. Twins are great but double the worry and a more complex pregnancy. It's everything I wanted but I keep having these bad dreams that something is going to happen to one. It's probably from reading too much in these forms, I'm staying away from my pregnancy group for now. Everytime someone has a mc it worries me, totally not likely to happen to me but it just reminds me it could happen. I think after my next ultrasound I will feel much better.

Christie: that's great news! Sounds like a high beta for you. Can't wait to hear.

Edit: Praying-so sorry you lost a embie, but congrats on being pregnant!

I also had my beta at 15dpo and it was 238-so yes, officially pregnant! Bought a set of 5 plain white newborn onesies to celebrate!

Congrats ladies!! :happydance: Great betas! Will either of you do repeat betas?

Hi MrsC! I actually have to go back to the doctors on Sunday.....becuase my progesterone was very low....I have to take some pills as well so I guess we shall see on sunday :)

I hope tomorrow goes well. I'm sure you will have a great doubling time.

:hi: welcome back! I was wondering what was going on with your FET. Hopefully not much longer until you will be PUPO.

good morning ladies!! hope all are well!

mrsc-my doctor likes to do weekly betas for 3 weeks before us so I am back in for 2 more weeks and then the 4th week of testing is prob another beta and my first us!!!! I think it is great I get to make sure my baby is growing!!

Ladies I found this site really helpful with beta numbers and any other ivf/pregnancy info...feel free to check it out! https://www.advancedfertility.com/earlypre.htm

Interesting that they only do betas once a week. I haven't heard of that. It will be neat to see the numbers jump over the weeks.

I POAS this morning and the second line was darker than the control line. I'm pretty sure my bean has snuggled in for the long haul now.

Wonderful news!

Phantom~ How did your ET/FET go?

hiccups~ How are your embies doing?

MoBaby~ Today is PTD!! :haha: I hope the testing shows some good news.

why should betas be taken more than once a week?? hmm...not sure!! IT is regular protocol with my fs office at least..!!

why should betas be taken more than once a week?? hmm...not sure!! IT is regular protocol with my fs office at least..!!

I've just only seen them done every other day so they can see them doubling and calculate the time in-between. No worries though! :) You clinic knows what they are doing and look forward to seeing your next beta!

Prayin: I'm good thanks for asking. Do you have a second beta tomorrow? You probably won't know until your first scan since beta numbers have a huge range. Twins are great but double the worry and a more complex pregnancy. It's everything I wanted but I keep having these bad dreams that something is going to happen to one. It's probably from reading too much in these forms, I'm staying away from my pregnancy group for now. Everytime someone has a mc it worries me, totally not likely to happen to me but it just reminds me it could happen. I think after my next ultrasound I will feel much better.

Christie: that's great news! Sounds like a high beta for you. Can't wait to hear.

Yes...tomorrow is my second beta.....I was reading about numbers and stopped...lol so much info that can scare you at the same time.......I said Im not going to read anymore because everyone is different and I would rather hear direct info from the doc....I will go crazy if I keep reading. Lol....cant wait for more news from you. When is your next ultrasound

oh goodness I thought once a week was a lot!! I wonder if it depends on starting beta I feel like mine is high although I doubt I have twins since I transferred one, the odds of identical twins are pretty small I am sure!

Christie, almost and prayin!! YAY for positive test/positive beta!!! :) Exciting!! Cant believe you have to wait so long christie for your beta!!

AFM: Took a test this am... Can I call this positive?? I know its faint still. Pic in two different lights.. Should I wait another day?? I am kinda scared!! :) Just hit 5dp5dt at 12..took this at 1115.

Eta: sorry these pics are not great as I'm looking on my phone. I took w/cell.

Ok I tried again... Same pic..
https://i.imgur.com/pBvsc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kE4yA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member