IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs C and Jenn : :flower:

I'm doing just fine, now that I know the end is near for these hidious BCP :growlmad: They really did a numberon me this time. Migraines, nasuea, dizziness, bloating. Just horrible. Friday is my last pill and my scan and labs are Wednesday the 26. I also start injections again that evening.

Glad you both are doing well.

Thanks for asking about me :hugs:

~Angie

BUMP! Sorry for no personals but just not in the mood to type lots tonight LOL. Hope all are well....for those who are stimming, grow follies grow! for those still on bcps, hope you are nearing the end of that! for those triggering/er/et GL!!!! And to the twwers....can't wait to hear about your bfps!!!

Getting, they will call me on Sat to give me an update on how they are doing

Hi Angie nice to hear from you again

Dr the perfect pair

Almost is tomorrow your beta?

Hi All, I'm sorry to pop in just for a minute but I have a question that I am hoping you all can help me with. I quit taking BCP's on Tuesday and start stimming on Friday. ALl day today I have felt like AF is coming. Should I be concerned? I don't know if I should e-mail my nurse or if that is normal?!

Thank you!

I had thought AF was coming too right before I started stimming. But the meds kept her from coming, so I think you should be ok.

yes hiccups tomorrow!! I will update you all with my results late tomorrow night as I work and then have to commute all the way home and thenn listen to my voicemail with the results w dh so by the time all is said and done i may get on here to post results at about 7/8pm, lol!!!

I can't wait for Nov/Dec when I get serious, all the waiting & BFN's are killing me. FC only just told me that I have to work with my family doc on my thyroid, apparently the results way back in Feb weren't great. Not too excited that it took this long to tell me about it. Low thyroid can really throw ttc out of sorts.

I had to go on thyroid meds too and within 30 days mine went from 4.86 to 0.6. Hopefully you will have a fast improvement as well.

Almost, good luck with your beta.

Nevertoolate70 I hope you feel better soon. I couldn't ever get used to the bcp, even way back then-not looking forward to it in Nov.

Babyonmyown, do they do an u/s before you start stimming? Smooth sailing wishes for you this month & a belly full of baby for the holidays. ;)

Jenn Are you kidding? This is great news! May I ask what did they put you on? She's got me on synthroid lowest dose 25mcg. Did you loose weight, have side effects or feel more energetic? Really appreciate your 2 cents Jenn. I leave for this vacation oct 16-nov11 and already be returning right into the IVF stuff already on the pill (for flare protocol) and rearing to have the u/s. No time for testing to see if it's working. I may just do the test right on Oct15th and call my doctor from Cyprus to see if I need to up the dose (crazy?). So knowing that it only took you 30 days is a positive start and very reassuring-thank you.
I'm thinking if I'm overweight it might take longer to correct...my BMI's 26, a wee bit over the mark. :shrug:

Hey ladies just wanted to let you know I went back to the doctor on Wed and we are 100% having a boy and a girl:blue::pink::cloud9:

MrsC- I am going to probably put back 2 girls next time so we can have 1 or more of each:)

Thats what I would do as well. Although after having twins I think I'd do only one at a time. :haha:

Mrs C and Jenn : :flower:

I'm doing just fine, now that I know the end is near for these hidious BCP :growlmad: They really did a numberon me this time. Migraines, nasuea, dizziness, bloating. Just horrible. Friday is my last pill and my scan and labs are Wednesday the 26. I also start injections again that evening.

Glad you both are doing well.

Thanks for asking about me :hugs:

~Angie

I'm glad you are doing good. BCP do suck but not much longer! I can't wait for you to get started.

Hey ladies just wanted to let you know I went back to the doctor on Wed and we are 100% having a boy and a girl:blue::pink::cloud9:

Wonderful news haj! How are you doing? We were wondering about you the other day.

PRAYIN and Almost~ good luck at your betas tomorrow!

Phantom~ I hope ET goes well tomorrow!

I have to go back and read so many pages. Things have been crazy bc my grandma has been ill. I'm doing good now...excited to start shopping!!! lol. I've just been really tired...i think bc im not sleeping well. how are you feeling?

Sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope she is better now. I'm glad you are doing good. Yay for shopping now! I'm doing good also. Having trouble sleeping as well. Food is frustrating but thats about it.

Thank you all for reassuring me today. I had a few minutes of complete panic. It’s been a long day (today was curriculum night at school) and the thought that something might be going wrong with this cycle wasn’t fun.

Drs. . . Congrats on one of each! How fun!

2have4kids. . . I had an ultrasound last week. Everything looked good so I quit taking BCP’s 2 days ago and start stimming tomorrow night.

Never. . . when do you quit taking BCP’s?

Almost and Prayin. . . good luck tomorrow at your Betas.

MrsC. . . I’m glad you are able to get some rest. :o)

Haj. . . I’m sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope she is doing better.

I’m sorry for not getting everyone. I just got home from curriculum night and am tired. Stimming starts tomorrow! Yay!!

Almost & Prayin - good luck today!! Can't wait to hear!

BOMO - yay for starting stimms! Fx'd!

Haj - congrats, fab news!! So sorry your grandma has been sick, hope she's doing better now...

Phantom - good luck with ET today!

Never - sorry you've been miserable on the bcps. You're nearly there!!

Mo - fx'd!!

Almost and Prayin- so anxious to hear about your results today!!! I'll be waiting!!!

Haj- so good to hear from you! I'm so sorry about your grandma :(. I know what you mean about shopping now! Just found out we are having a boy and can't wait to spend money!!!

Jenn Are you kidding? This is great news! May I ask what did they put you on? She's got me on synthroid lowest dose 25mcg. Did you loose weight, have side effects or feel more energetic? Really appreciate your 2 cents Jenn. I leave for this vacation oct 16-nov11 and already be returning right into the IVF stuff already on the pill (for flare protocol) and rearing to have the u/s. No time for testing to see if it's working. I may just do the test right on Oct15th and call my doctor from Cyprus to see if I need to up the dose (crazy?). So knowing that it only took you 30 days is a positive start and very reassuring-thank you.
I'm thinking if I'm overweight it might take longer to correct...my BMI's 26, a wee bit over the mark. :shrug:

I'm also on Synthroid but 100mcg, she started me on that and I am still on it even though I'm fine now. I have extra weight on me too so maybe that's why the high dose. Your weight doesn't sound bad at all. Obviously the meds are safe since my dose was never decreased and I'm still taking it even though I'm pregnant. I know a few girls at work that are on it as well and most are lower doses and it works for them and they are very overweight so I don't think that matters. I'd be interested to know how your results change by Oct 15. Good Luck!

yes hiccups tomorrow!! I will update you all with my results late tomorrow night as I work and then have to commute all the way home and thenn listen to my voicemail with the results w dh so by the time all is said and done i may get on here to post results at about 7/8pm, lol!!!

Good Luck today! FX for a high number! Does DH know you got a positive test? I'm assuming he does, I'd never be able to wait until I got home to hear the result, lol! I got mine at work and texted DH with it.

Sorry about your grandma :( yay for team purple!!

Good luck today prayin and almost!

Angie those bcps are horrid! I gained 5 lbs this last time! I hated it! Glad you start stims soon!

How are you doing gettingbroody ??

I tested this am 4dp5dt..... I have lines on (v faint) on frer, ic and a cheap cassette test so in hoping this is good... Idk.... I am 10.5 days from trigger (9dpo) trigger was in pm so its still early... I hope it's not trigger still!! :) Bring on tomorrow am! Lol :)

thanks so much ladies! Jenn DH does know since my first pos at 12dpo on tuesday! I am going to buy a digi if beta says preg. I want to see the words pregnant!! But anywho, blood was taken a bit after 7:30am I will be at work, dh will not. I am super nervous to get my results back and if it comes back neg I would cry at work so I am going to try to wait until I get home w. dh to listen although I would really love to hear the news asap so we will see if i cheat or not! LOL..to celebrate if pos healthy beta we are going to go out to dinner and buy some gender neutral socks like yellow....then after each little apt we are going to start collexting small things until 2nd tri then the shopping will begin! Sorry for the rant, so excited/nervous so it gets me chatty!

congrats on your baby boy lindsay!!!!!

and haj how perfect a boy and a girl, congrats!!!

Haj - that is TOO perfect, congrats!
Almost - cant wait for your beta results!

How is everyone else doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back