IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies.......I have my results and my beta was 56.....my progesterone is low so I had to rush and take a pio shot....not fun! Lol....I am thrilled that I am pregnant but also hurt that I most likely have one....I lost the other embie.... Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and cant wait to hear some more good news from all you wonderful ladies!

First of all, congrats!! You just never know until the ultrasound how many you have in there... My first beta was 57 so when I went in for ultrasound last week and the doctor told me there are 2 on board, I screamed!!

Mo - way to go :hugs: congratulations on your :bfp: :)

Wishing you all a great weekend.. will update you all on tomorrow's feedback...
Last night I suddenly realised "oh shit, I have my appointment at 8:15 Sunday morning, but what if they want me triggering Sunday evening?? I don't have the prescription or the meds" *gg* so I rang the clinic this morning and (since I had appointments) they left my prescription at the pharmacy and I picked up the meds in the afternoon before the pharmacy closed! Hihi :D

Phew! Good thing you thought about that. Can't wait to hear about your appointment.

Evening girls!

Not to be symptom spotting :)haha:) but did any of you experience leg aches/cramps before your bfp? This is often one of my PMS signs but it's much sorer than usual and apparently can also be an early pg symptom... (So unfair that PMS and pregnancy symptoms are almost identical!!:grr:)

Not for me but I don't get any PMS symptoms either. Are you going to test again?

i just ate black olives today which i dislike but new craving since last week along with pickles but i love pickles anyway so i must need salt and i love lemon essence prunes yum!! i know we are talking about tickers but just reminded me of my cravings LOL

I have no cravings, my DH jokes that I m going to crave stuff I hate but I can't imagine that. When I think about the tickers I picture the baby looking like that, lol.

There really is something about pickles. I've eaten more pickles in the last 2 weeks than I have in a year. I LOVE the sour/salty taste.

I love bread and butter pickles, but hate dill. I haven't had any yet though.

Haha Jenn!! I love prunes! I know it's weird!

Two more weeks and you will have your prune, lol! How did you diner go with your family, were they shocked that you know so soon what you're having?

Hey ladies! Sorry I went MIA the past 2 days.

almost & prayin ~ congrats on the great betas!!

mobaby ~ That is definitely a BFP!! CONGRATS!!!

Broody ~ When are you testing?

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Hay ladies, been a wile since I have commented.
Well the OH and I decided to use our last embryo after a failed one last months and got a BFP at 10dpo and at 11dpo yay now just have to wait for bloods to confirm it on day 14

Well the OH and I decided to use our last embryo after a failed one last months and got a BFP at 10dpo and at 11dpo yay now just have to wait for bloods to confirm it on day 14

Congrats!! So happy it worked! When did you do your FET and when is your beta?

Thank you, FET was last monday and was 5day transfer and beta will be Wednesday :)

congrats two, wed is not far away at all, cant wait to hear your beta!

Congrats Two!! This thread is getting so many BFPs.... I am so excited for all of us!!

Jenn- dinner with my parents went great!!! They knew about the chromosome testing and the "ability" to find out but I told them I wasn't finding out AT ALL. So they were SHOCKED!!! Lol

Two- congrats!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear about your beta!

Thanks you, it was our last embryo and we could not go for our second round for about another year. Still such a long way to go. Good luck to you all.x

Prayin & Almost - Congrats!!

honeycheeks - Im sooo excited for you to get back on the train!!!

MoBaby - AHHHHHH YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY :happydance::happydance::happydance: Im sooo excited for you!!! Yay for a little azoo baby!

TwoRdue - Great news! Congrats!!

Hope all the NJ ladies had a great time today!!! Weather was great! Hopefully I get to make it to the next meet!

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Lindsay - Dinner sounds fun! We weren't going to find out but now we have 2 on board we think we might. Still undecided! I'll have another 12 weeks before I can find that out though :)

Two congrats on your bfp! Exciting :)

Xxx

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :wohoo: :happydance::yipee:

Photo%2023-09-2012%2007%2056%2002%20(HDR).jpg

Am shaking so much I can barely type!!!!!!

Edit: Oops, photo isn't showing for some reason. Will try and upload it again but it looks a bit like this!!!! :bfp:

Congrats! :happydance: So excited for you. Good luck at your beta, can't wait to hear.

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :wohoo: :happydance::yipee:

Photo%2023-09-2012%2007%2056%2002%20(HDR).jpg

Am shaking so much I can barely type!!!!!!

Edit: Oops, photo isn't showing for some reason. Will try and upload it again but it looks a bit like this!!!! :bfp:

:happydance: Congrats Broody! This month is just full of BFP's, so excited for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"