IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats on the increasing beta stinker you have to continue shots, but you gotta do what you gotta do mama!!

Hi everyone!!!! Just received my results and second results are in....beta @ 155 and nurse said progesterone is great she said!!! I have to continue with the PIO shots but thats ok....bring'em on!!! Have a wonderful day everyone!!! Xoxoxo

Wonderful increase! Sorry about the shots but they will be worth it in the end.

Hi everyone!!!! Just received my results and second results are in....beta @ 155 and nurse said progesterone is great she said!!! I have to continue with the PIO shots but thats ok....bring'em on!!! Have a wonderful day everyone!!! Xoxoxo

Wow that's almost triple in 48 hours :happydance: Congrats! Maybe it is two and one just kicked into HCG gear. When is your ultrasound? Dying to know if both took. So happy for you!

Wow that's almost triple in 48 hours :happydance: Congrats! Maybe it is two and one just kicked into HCG gear. When is your ultrasound? Dying to know if both took. So happy for you!

Hi! thanks!!! My first scan is sunday......long week ahead but so looking forward for sunday....

Happy 14 weeks MrsC! So it's official you are in your second trimester, Congrats! I think you can change your status now to pregnant with twins, since your not so tiny bit anymore. How's the ms?

Hi! thanks!!! My first scan is sunday......long week ahead but so looking forward for sunday....

That's not far away at all! Can't wait to hear!

Happy 14 weeks MrsC! So it's official you are in your second trimester, Congrats! I think you can change your status now to pregnant with twins, since your not so tiny bit anymore. How's the ms?

:haha: This is true. I forgot about the status thing. Thank you! The ms is gone. I would say it has been gone for about a week or so. The only time I start to feel sick is when I haven't eaten. As long as I get a small snack every couple hours I'm good. I hope you are doing well.

Wow just saw how many twin pregnany there are, that is amazing. I do hope mine are twins again. Congrats all so exciting

Omg im not on here for a couple of days and i missed so much. Almost, Mo, Getting, Christie huge congrats.Seeing everyones progress gives me soooo much hope. I got a call yesterday and of our 10, 3 where rated excellent,3 where good,3 where average and one had apparently stopped growing. So doing transfer tomorrow around noon.

I wonder why that last one stopped growing. I was at work yesterday when i got the call so i didn't v get a chance to ask.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend

a very BIG good luck for your transfer and the next two weeks, is this your first round?

Getting - YAYYYYY Congrats!!

Mobaby - You need to be positive! I think its a little darker than yesterday...plus...its still pretty early....I think some twin preg on this thread came up fainter than yours at the same dpo.

bubumaci - yay for trigger time!!! I feel like that went super fast!

hiccups - :happydance::happydance:

wantbabysoon - Cant wait to hear all about it! Post pics!!

PRAYIN4BABIES - :happydance:

MrsC - yay for 14 weeks and DH coming home soon!!!!!!!

Im sooooo happy to see all these BFP's!!! It makes me feel better about mine not working as weird as that sounds....like I took one for the team lol Im soo weird, but im sure someone knows what I mean.
Hoping AF comes by next week so I can get this FET show on the road!

Two ~ Congrats!! H&H 9months!

Bubu ~ Sounds like things are progressing well! Yaay for trigger!

Prayin ~ Yaaay.. Great beta!! Can't wait to find out if both have snuggled in!

MrsC ~ Congrats on entering into the 2nd trimester!! I'm glad you don't have ms anymore. Can't wait for your gender scan!

Broody ~ CONGRATS!! Try to post the test pic! I'm doing well overall but I just have some lower back pain.

I hope everyone else is doing well!!

AFM~ I'm 4dp5dt today (9dpo). I have been feeling ok. I just have this annoying lower back pain. I have had some very mild cramps but not too much of them. I'm really confused as I've been testing out my trigger. Yesterday I had the faintest line so I though I would get a negative today but I got the same line today. I only had 5,000 of the hcg for trigger so it should be out by now. Yesterday's test was taken at around 6 pm with super concentrated urine and today's was taken at 12:30 pm with smu and it was much more diluted than yestrday's. Here's a pic of the tests, tell me if they look the same to you or if today's looks any lighter than yesterday. I want the trigger to be out so bad so I could test for the real bfp.

I know they're both super faint but they're there

photo-9*.jpg

Lulu- I think they look about the same. Not much of a difference if any...

Mobaby - I would not look into it to much, I had the same thing two days in a row and then the test this morning looked lighter but when I had a second look it is darker also it can depend on how much dye is in the test + you could have peed less on it than the other day.. Good luck looks like we are both waiting or the blood test

Lindsay ~ That's what I thought too but I wasn't sure.

Two ~ Are you testing daily?

Lulu - I think the line on the second test is much easier to see! Fx'd this is the start of your bfp! My trigger was gone by 6dpo... Will you test again tomor? :dust:

Stinas - thanks hon! You will get your bfp too soon and we will all be cheering for you!:D

Broody ~ CONGRATS!! Try to post the test pic! I'm doing well overall but I just have some lower back pain.

Take 2!!

Photo%2023-09-2012%2007%2056%2002%20(HDR).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee