IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :wohoo: :happydance::yipee:

photo%2023-09-2012%2007%2056%2002%20(hdr).jpg

am shaking so much i can barely type!!!!!!

Edit: Oops, photo isn't showing for some reason. Will try and upload it again but it looks a bit like this!!!! :bfp:

congrats!

Congrats gettingbroody!! Yay!!!

A little downer for me as the hpt has not progressed at all; still faint. Idk if this has worked for us and I am so upset and can't stop crying now. Beta Wednesday. Guess that will tell us. Hope it's not a chemical. Last cycle I had positive digi at this point and still lost baby so if test is so light I feel I'm going there again. Sigh. I hate this :(

Two & Getting : huge congratulations to you ladies :hugs::happydance::dance: so excited for you :)

AFM - scan this morning went fine - seeing about 13 follies (2 over 20, 5 between 17 + 20, 1 @ 15, 2 @ 11 and 2-3 smaller ones). Will be triggering tomorrow evening and ER is on Wednesday morning (will find out the times tomorrow afternoon)...

Did ask about the 5 day freeze thing and apparently, the clinic is walking a very fine line as far as the law is concerned - but since the "customers" are the women who want to get pregnant, who's going to go sue?! :)
But when I spoke with the lady doctor today, I decided to go the route we went last time (freezing the excess fertilised on day one, taking the rest to day 5, transferring two and if there are any blasts over, then freezing on day 5). I feel more comfortable and psychologically calmer about this approach, than taking all to day 5 and anything that hasn't made it to blast is just gone. I mean, it doesn't have to be a blast for it to work, so that would just feel like a waste of any others that may still end up as a viable pregnancy. Will discuss with DH later on, but I really didn't feel comfortable with the other approach...

Mo .. :hugs: head up Mo, you haven't reached your official testing date yet, so urine will always be a bit behind bloodworm ... I feel confident you have your :bfp: :hugs:

Here is today's test: https://i.imgur.com/mXsNE.png

You can see yesterday's in my sig... No change/?lighter. Sigh.

Dh is mad at me for testing. IC faint line also.

Mo, personally, I think that line is a lot easier to see than the photo from yesterday. Wednesday is still 3 days away. Lots of time to get darker. I never saw that much progression in the darkness of the line unless I waited 2 days or more between tests. Don't despair.

Gettingbroody! Congrats! Hope you are gettinghappy! Xxoo

A little downer for me as the hpt has not progressed at all; still faint. Idk if this has worked for us and I am so upset and can't stop crying now. Beta Wednesday. Guess that will tell us. Hope it's not a chemical. Last cycle I had positive digi at this point and still lost baby so if test is so light I feel I'm going there again. Sigh. I hate this :(

Mo it is still really early so don't stress yet it is best to stay positive. Remember it took many of us a while to get darker and we still got our BFP. :hugs:

Two & Getting : huge congratulations to you ladies :hugs::happydance::dance: so excited for you :)

AFM - scan this morning went fine - seeing about 13 follies (2 over 20, 5 between 17 + 20, 1 @ 15, 2 @ 11 and 2-3 smaller ones). Will be triggering tomorrow evening and ER is on Wednesday morning (will find out the times tomorrow afternoon)...

Did ask about the 5 day freeze thing and apparently, the clinic is walking a very fine line as far as the law is concerned - but since the "customers" are the women who want to get pregnant, who's going to go sue?! :)
But when I spoke with the lady doctor today, I decided to go the route we went last time (freezing the excess fertilised on day one, taking the rest to day 5, transferring two and if there are any blasts over, then freezing on day 5). I feel more comfortable and psychologically calmer about this approach, than taking all to day 5 and anything that hasn't made it to blast is just gone. I mean, it doesn't have to be a blast for it to work, so that would just feel like a waste of any others that may still end up as a viable pregnancy. Will discuss with DH later on, but I really didn't feel comfortable with the other approach...

That's great on the follies. And I'm glad you are following your heart on the freezing. It's always best to follow you gut feeling. So how many are you taking to day five right now, 3?

Keep pos mo it will prob look darker tomorrow I think they get darker every 48 hours!

Omg im not on here for a couple of days and i missed so much. Almost, Mo, Getting, Christie huge congrats.Seeing everyones progress gives me soooo much hope. I got a call yesterday and of our 10, 3 where rated excellent,3 where good,3 where average and one had apparently stopped growing. So doing transfer tomorrow around noon.

I wonder why that last one stopped growing. I was at work yesterday when i got the call so i didn't v get a chance to ask.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend

Thank you, FET was last monday and was 5day transfer and beta will be Wednesday :)

Wednesday will be here before you know it!

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :wohoo: :happydance::yipee:

Photo%2023-09-2012%2007%2056%2002%20(HDR).jpg

Am shaking so much I can barely type!!!!!!

Edit: Oops, photo isn't showing for some reason. Will try and upload it again but it looks a bit like this!!!! :bfp:

Congrats!! :happydance:

:hugs: No getting down. You still have a positive test. Remember all the times you told the girls on here that a line is a line and beta day is still days away. I think your test looks the same as the ones from yesterday. Like almost said it takes a little while for them to get darker. Had you been using FRERS this whole time you would see it getting darker. Cheep up! :winkwink:

Yay for ER on Wednesday! Sounds like you know exactly what you want to do so go with that. Fx for you!!

Omg im not on here for a couple of days and i missed so much. Almost, Mo, Getting, Christie huge congrats.Seeing everyones progress gives me soooo much hope. I got a call yesterday and of our 10, 3 where rated excellent,3 where good,3 where average and one had apparently stopped growing. So doing transfer tomorrow around noon.

I wonder why that last one stopped growing. I was at work yesterday when i got the call so i didn't v get a chance to ask.

Great report! I look forward to hearing how your ET goes tomorrow!

Thanks girls!!! :cloud9:

Bubu - happy triggering!!!!

Mo - STAY POSITIVE!!!!!! You are pregnant!! :D Don't stress about the colour of the line - just concentrate on that tiny growing poppy seed inside you :hugs:

Hiccups - fantastic news!! Good luck tomor! How many will you put back?

Lulu - how are you feeling?

Congrats Broody! Keep the BFPs coming!!

Mo - I can still see the second line.. Like everyone else said dont worry about the darkness.. Beta is still 3 days away and there is plenty of time for it to get darker.... Stay Positive!!

AFM, I have my second scan tomorrow to see how the little ones have progressed... I am really scared and hoping both are growing strong!

That's great on the follies. And I'm glad you are following your heart on the freezing. It's always best to follow you gut feeling. So how many are you taking to day five right now, 3?

Jenn - last time, they froze two batches of three and left the other five until transfer - so we transferred two, lost three and had 6 :cold: I guess it depends on how successful the fertilisation is and that I will just have to wait and see ...

That's great that you have so many, none of mine were excellent and one of mine stopped progressing. Unfortunately it just happens that wasn't your forever baby. Sounds like you have a BFP coming soon, good luck tomorrow!

Congrats Broody! Keep the BFPs coming!!

Mo - I can still see the second line.. Like everyone else said dont worry about the darkness.. Beta is still 3 days away and there is plenty of time for it to get darker.... Stay Positive!!

AFM, I have my second scan tomorrow to see how the little ones have progressed... I am really scared and hoping both are growing strong!

Will be think of you tomorrow, praying your little one is catching up. Good Luck!

Hi everyone!!!! Just received my results and second results are in....beta @ 155 and nurse said progesterone is great she said!!! I have to continue with the PIO shots but thats ok....bring'em on!!! Have a wonderful day everyone!!! Xoxoxo

Hi everyone!!!! Just received my results and second....beta @ 155 and nurse said progesterone is great!!! I have to continue with the PIO shots but thats ok....bring'em on!!! Have a wonderful day everyone!!! xoxoxoxo [/QU:happydance:OTE]:happydance:

Hi everyone!!!! Just received my results and second results are in....beta @ 155 and nurse said progesterone is great she said!!! I have to continue with the PIO shots but thats ok....bring'em on!!! Have a wonderful day everyone!!! Xoxoxo

Excellent increase! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back