IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broody ~ I will be testing daily. I feel like I am out though. I don't really have a lot of symptoms and my back pain makes me think that AF is coming. I have been very emotional yesterday and today so that also makes me think AF is oh her way. I usually don't get this emotional with AF but maybe the progesterone and estrogen from the patches are adding to it. I really hope I am wrong and AF will be away for a long time. I guess we'll see what tomorrow's test shows. How much hcg was in your trigger?

If you go advanced, then you could preview the post to see if the attachment worked.

Lindsay ~ That's what I thought too but I wasn't sure.

Two ~ Are you testing daily?

at 10dpo I tested twice as I had a evaporation line last month and fooled me into thinking it was a BFP, both were positive and I have since tested 11 and 12dpo and all have a BFP. I think this is it, I feel like shit today and have had mild cramps on and off the past four days with nausea and cm. I just hope the beta comes back with good numbers.

Take 3?!

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q571/derialc/b02b914fab60b486e9434c9cd995497d_zps40c530d6.jpg

Sorry it's so big - cant figure out how to resize....

Lulu - I'm fairly sure my trigger was 10,000 but I don't have the packaging so I can't check. I'm having af pains on and off and also really achy legs which is usually one of my af signs but these are worse than other months. All that stretching and increased circulation causes the same pains as af - stay positive! Looking forward to tomor's test.

Christie - can't wait to see your great beta result on Wed!!

AFM~ I'm 4dp5dt today (9dpo). I have been feeling ok. I just have this annoying lower back pain. I have had some very mild cramps but not too much of them. I'm really confused as I've been testing out my trigger. Yesterday I had the faintest line so I though I would get a negative today but I got the same line today. I only had 5,000 of the hcg for trigger so it should be out by now. Yesterday's test was taken at around 6 pm with super concentrated urine and today's was taken at 12:30 pm with smu and it was much more diluted than yestrday's. Here's a pic of the tests, tell me if they look the same to you or if today's looks any lighter than yesterday. I want the trigger to be out so bad so I could test for the real bfp.

I know they're both super faint but they're there

View attachment 482373

Today's looks a tad darker to me. But hard to tell. I hope it means you got your BFP before your trigger was officially out of your system. I didn't have a HCG trigger and got my BFP 4dp5dt and it's just been getting darker ever since.

Two ~ I'm sure you'll have a great beta!

Broody ~ Yaaay.. That is a very nice bfp!

Christie ~ I hope so!! I tweaked it to see if it's easier to see the difference and today's looked a tiny bit darker but I'm not getting my hopes up yet. Can't wait for your beta!

Getting broody! Nice lines! Bfp! Yay!

I will be at your dpo tomorrow but I don't have anymore frer to test! I only have digis and will be terrified to use it for fear of bfn! I do have some ics and cassette tests.. My ic I took tonight is much darker than this am so I'm hoping that's good news! Keeping a Pma is hard stuff! Wish I would have never tested!

i can't wait to hear your beta!

Broody ~ Some people only trigger with lupron as that decreases the chance of OHSS. My RE had me trigger with both lupron and HCG That's why I only triggered with 5,000 hcg.

You didn't have a trigger?! How does that work?

I did a lupron trigger, which doesn't mess with HPT. They would have given me a HCG shot at ER if I had less than 30 eggs. I had 40 so I didn't get the HCG and they switched me from the endometrin suppositories to the pio shots.

congrats to all the new bfps. dont make yourself crazy about darkness... these tests are meant to be yes or no not... "yes but only a little", and "yes but now more" =) it can vary by test in terms of how dark lines get based on how much dye is present etc.

afm- twins support group thing tuesday. (apparently it is being held at a place that does nany referral as well so i can start looking into that). amnio is wednesday (and im gonna pay extra for fish so i can get some results in 2 days instead of waiting for 2 weeks). friend gave me a twin stroller and a crib yesterday.. which makes it all seem real now

I cant believe how bad my ocd has been with this transfer, I have now tested 7 times so NO more I now have to find something else to keep me occupied. Even though I see it iits hard to believe it is real till I can hear it and see the numbers (also last month an evaporation line fooled me but not this time). I NEED HELP lol!!!!

two2due I still cnt believe my bfp either but guess what we have to, this is finally it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"