IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobaby ~ Congrats!!

want ~ Good luck at the scan!!

Bubu ~ Yaaay for trigger!! Good Luck!!

Ok so here are today's tests (5dp5dt), tell me what you think..

photo-10.jpgphoto-11.jpg

This morning's urine was very diluted so I wasn't going to use it but it still gave me those lines. I keep not wanting to believe it and telling myself it could still be trigger. Is it possible that it's still trigger? If it's trigger then the tests would be lighter, right?

There is definitely a line there, and it's not the trigger at 10 DPO.

There is definitely a line there, and it's not the trigger at 10 DPO.

Thank you so much for the reassurance! It makes me feel a little bit better!! I'm just so nervous and too scared to believe it.

Ok ladies, scan went well... Twin A was measuring right on track with heartrate 171 bpm.. Twin B was slightly behind at 7w3d and heartrate of 162 bpm.. The doctor is still a little unsure about the second one but he said they both look good right now and one more ultrasound next week to watch the progress... I am a little relieved but hoping and praying that twin B catches up as well. Now that I know it's 2 I want nothing less than 2 :)

Yay wantbabysoon!! Just goes to show low first betas mean absolutely nothing!!! Congrats! This sounds promising!!

Want ~ I'm glad the scan went well! I'm sure baby B will catch up especially with such a great heartrate.

Lulu - I dont think thats the trigger - the trigger would be out of your system by now!

Want - sounds like a great scan! Do not worry about Twin B, I am sure he/she will catch up! Babys grow at their own pace :)

MoBaby, I'm so happy to see you've got a BFP! We cycled together last time and I've been secretly stalking you to see your progress. Praying this is it for you!

Want - very exciting and I think that sounds like Twin B has a nice strong HB :dance::hugs:

Jchic ~ Thanks for looking!! I really hope so especially that my trigger was only 5,000 of hcg.

Thank you everyone! I started testing 1dp5dt, today is only 3dp5dt and we're still negative. So hoping that tomorrow I'll see a faint line. I'm not toooo concerned, as a couple other surros in a group on facebook that I am in, didn't get their :bfp: until 7-10dp5dt. Crazy!!!

I have no idea how to use the multi-quote, it never works for me, so, to whoever asked about how the parents felt about twins... They are okay with idea as long as they're both healthy. At this point they'll take whatever they can get :)

Thanks dis3tnd. I'm kidna worried though but I'll take it for now. Im worried about a chemical but nothing I can do now but cross fingers and pray that I am. I read some reviews that said Clearblue digitals can give false positives. Idk :)

You are due soon! How are you feeling??

Try to remain positive! I know its easier said than done though! I remember how stressful those beta calls are....

I'm doing okay...DH and I were just reminiscing last night about the IVF days, and testing, and waiting for scans. Its hard to believe we're here now. Fairly excited to have this baby here soon though - my nausea/sickness has been with me since the beginning... don't remember what its like to keep food down!

Lots of chat going on in here today!

Mo - woohoo!!! Love the digi!! Bet that was nice and reassuring this morning! I'm saving my digi for OTD on Friday...

Bubu - will be thinking of you on Wed morning!

Lulu - it looks to me like your trigger was practically gone on 3dp and then the tests start getting darker again... I'm going to call it and say Congratulations on your BFP!! :happydance:

Want - so thrilled your scan went well. :D Baby B seems to holding his own! (or her own :blush:)

Afm, work was hard today - I just can't concentrate! :dohh:

Ok ladies, scan went well... Twin A was measuring right on track with heartrate 171 bpm.. Twin B was slightly behind at 7w3d and heartrate of 162 bpm.. The doctor is still a little unsure about the second one but he said they both look good right now and one more ultrasound next week to watch the progress... I am a little relieved but hoping and praying that twin B catches up as well. Now that I know it's 2 I want nothing less than 2 :)

I'm glad scan went well for you, and I am sure twin B will be just fine :hugs:

Thanks Broody! If this keeps sticking well then we'll be bump buddies (only 3 days apart). :happydance:

So, in honour of my second positive test this morning I've decided to enter the world of pregnancy tickers!!:haha: Wish the neutral colour was yellow - the green is a bit bleugh!!

Yay for new tickers!

Soo against better judgement and advice I took a Clearblue digital this am... The past 2 days have has bfn on them. I don't have anymore frer. I also dipped an IC which was faint but there and me and dh sat and watched the digi. I was damn its going to be negative because more than a min has passed. He gave me a kiss and we said thats okay as we had meet with one of our pastors last night and has some prayer time for comfort and such.... Imagine my disbelief when this showed up (sorry for big pic can't get smaller):
https://i.imgur.com/irD6ul.jpg

For now we are pregnant still and I'm holding onto that :) I'm happy about this test but obviously guarded still b/c of last time. We may end up with a low beta on Wednesday but this is what I was given so I'll take it :)

Congrats!! :happydance: I thought you had the other kind of digital. I'm so happy for you and excited you used a digital. You are pregnant!

Congratulations Mo - I hope your mind has been put a bit at ease. And now fingers are crossed for a good Beta on Wednesday:)

AFM - have my "times" - triggering tonight at 22:30 and have to be at the clinic on Wednesday am at 7:40... Felt so swollen last night (and sore) that DH brought me a hot water bottle - what a wonderfully comforting feeling! Definitely need that after ER :)

Yay for triggering tonight and ER on Wednesday! Sorry to hear you are swollen and sore.

Ok so here are today's tests (5dp5dt), tell me what you think..

View attachment 482703View attachment 482699

This morning's urine was very diluted so I wasn't going to use it but it still gave me those lines. I keep not wanting to believe it and telling myself it could still be trigger. Is it possible that it's still trigger? If it's trigger then the tests would be lighter, right?

Looks like your true bfp!!! Your trigger is for sure gone. I see the tests getting lighter and then darker. :happydance:

I'm glad the scan went better today! It is normal for them to be a few days apart. I'm sure baby B will catch up more just like he/she has done already. They both have great heart rates! I'm sure the next scan will go great!

Thank you everyone! I started testing 1dp5dt, today is only 3dp5dt and we're still negative. So hoping that tomorrow I'll see a faint line. I'm not toooo concerned, as a couple other surros in a group on facebook that I am in, didn't get their :bfp: until 7-10dp5dt. Crazy!!!

I have no idea how to use the multi-quote, it never works for me, so, to whoever asked about how the parents felt about twins... They are okay with idea as long as they're both healthy. At this point they'll take whatever they can get :)

I was the one that asked. I'm sure they would be happy with what ever they got. Fx for a bfp! Crazy that some people didn't get their bfp until 7-10days after a 5dt.

EDIT
hiccups~ Good luck at ET today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee