IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny tshirt!! :haha:

Lulu - best of luck today, I'm sure there'll be 2 lines!! We don't do betas over here usually. Just have to phone the FS on Friday with the result of my FRER...

Hiccups - soon you will be PUPO with twins!!

DrS - good luck with your twin group - hope you meet lots of lovely people!! :D And good luck with the amnio also, you do have a lot going on this week! Great news about the cot and stroller!

Phantom - congrats on being PUPO!!! Happy poas-ing!!:haha:

Afm, told our immediate families yesterday :blush: They were so thrilled! Dh was insistent he didn't want to tell his parents until after the first scan but then he called over to help his mother with something and when I arrived an hour later he'd told them!:haha: Was a little confusing because they were congratulating me but I didn't know he'd told them so was just looking at them blankly!!!:dohh:

So, in honour of my second positive test this morning I've decided to enter the world of pregnancy tickers!!:haha: Wish the neutral colour was yellow - the green is a bit bleugh!!

MrsC ~ You bet!! This teaming up on mommy will be for a long time in pregnancy and after!

Broody ~ Yaaay for tickers!!

Hey all! We had out FET on Friday and it was great! We ended up transferring two great looking embryos! Oct. 4th is 1st Beta :) I started POAS last night though.As of right now, only 2dp5dt, I KNOW it'll be negative, but I want to see it as SOON as there is a line to see. Plus, I love me some POAS.

Hope you are all well, I'm back to laying in bed this evening, but I work tomorrow, so I'll see you then :)

I'm optimistic, so... PUPO :)

Congrats Phantom! :dust:

For the ladies having twins, thought you might like this t-shirt :haha:

View attachment 482515

Adorable, and probably so true.

So, in honour of my second positive test this morning I've decided to enter the world of pregnancy tickers!!:haha: Wish the neutral colour was yellow - the green is a bit bleugh!!

Congrats on the second positive. And I love seeing all the tickers on here. Glad to hear your family is excited.

Soo against better judgement and advice I took a Clearblue digital this am... The past 2 days have has bfn on them. I don't have anymore frer. I also dipped an IC which was faint but there and me and dh sat and watched the digi. I was damn its going to be negative because more than a min has passed. He gave me a kiss and we said thats okay as we had meet with one of our pastors last night and has some prayer time for comfort and such.... Imagine my disbelief when this showed up (sorry for big pic can't get smaller):
https://i.imgur.com/irD6ul.jpg

For now we are pregnant still and I'm holding onto that :) I'm happy about this test but obviously guarded still b/c of last time. We may end up with a low beta on Wednesday but this is what I was given so I'll take it :)

Congratulations Mo - I hope your mind has been put a bit at ease. And now fingers are crossed for a good Beta on Wednesday:)

AFM - have my "times" - triggering tonight at 22:30 and have to be at the clinic on Wednesday am at 7:40... Felt so swollen last night (and sore) that DH brought me a hot water bottle - what a wonderfully comforting feeling! Definitely need that after ER :)

Soo against better judgement and advice I took a Clearblue digital this am... The past 2 days have has bfn on them. I don't have anymore frer. I also dipped an IC which was faint but there and me and dh sat and watched the digi. I was damn its going to be negative because more than a min has passed. He gave me a kiss and we said thats okay as we had meet with one of our pastors last night and has some prayer time for comfort and such.... Imagine my disbelief when this showed up (sorry for big pic can't get smaller):
https://i.imgur.com/irD6ul.jpg

For now we are pregnant still and I'm holding onto that :) I'm happy about this test but obviously guarded still b/c of last time. We may end up with a low beta on Wednesday but this is what I was given so I'll take it :)

Congrats sweetie!!!!! So happy for you :happydance:

Good Morning ladies :)

Want.....Can't wait to hear an update from you!!!!

Good Luck BUBU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back